Obamacare saves the day

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2023/07/07/fact-sheetpresident-biden-announces-new-actions-to-lower-health-care-costs-and-protect-consumers-from-scam-insurance-plans-and-junk-fees-as-part-of-bidenomics-push/

And Biden has already vastly lowered the cost of Obamacare and made it far more affordable to middle class Americans. 

Obamacare enrollment hits record high after Biden makes post-Trump tweaks to health insurance program

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/18/obamacare-enrollment-hits-record-high-after-biden-makes-changes.html

At least for non-tax paying middle class Americans. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I asked you for evidence. You replied "After you". But I already have provided evidence. You've provided nothing. Which is because you have nothing.

You claimed: "Biden has already vastly lowered the cost of Obamacare and made it far more affordable to middle class Americans." , yet the links you provide do not support that. 

Did you actually read them? I don't think so. 

Nothing indeed. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

I can't say whether you read the articles or not. But if you did, you clearly didn't understand the plain English of the text. 

"Biden’s Covid relief bill, the American Rescue Plan, “dramatically expands the financial subsidies” available to help Obamacare enrollees purchase private insurance plans on ACA exchanges “both in terms of those eligible and how much they receive,” Gaba noted.

An estimated 2 million more people became eligible to purchase Obamacare plans at low cost because of the ARP.

The law also eliminated the cap that zeroed out subsidies for Obamacare plans for households that earned more than four times the federal poverty level."

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/18/obamacare-enrollment-hits-record-high-after-biden-makes-changes.html

Again, you claimed: You claimed: "Biden has already vastly lowered the cost of Obamacare and made it far more affordable to middle class Americans." .

How does that lower that cost of Obama care? It will only drive the cost up and ultimately cost taxpayer more. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

I cited a fact. It's a fact because it has already occurred.

What you offer is a prediction. Now, if you have proof you're a time traveler, you've made an excellent point. Otherwise, you've got nothing.

No, you just think it's a fact. Again, you claimed: "Biden has already vastly lowered the cost of Obamacare and made it far more affordable to middle class Americans." .

How has Biden lowered the cost of Obamacare?

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I will post this again in the probably vain hope that you will either finally read it, or, if you have done that, finally understand it.

"Biden’s Covid relief bill, the American Rescue Plan, “dramatically expands the financial subsidies” available to help Obamacare enrollees purchase private insurance plans on ACA exchanges “both in terms of those eligible and how much they receive,” Gaba noted.

An estimated 2 million more people became eligible to purchase Obamacare plans at low cost because of the ARP.

The law also eliminated the cap that zeroed out subsidies for Obamacare plans for households that earned more than four times the federal poverty level."

Just make it free for poor people.

• Thumbs Up 1