Trump leads Biden in 5 key battleground states: poll

Social Media

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

Speculative at best.  Funny that your "source" is an image from some unreferenced source.  Is that the best you can do?

Look for the source yourself. I know it's bothering you. I like it.

Just write the text in your search engine, you'll get the result alright.

The speculation is the reason for the 25% error margin, smart ass.

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

Now you're getting ridiculous.  Over-all inflation was low.  In some segments of the economy inflation was higher than the average, in others it was lower.  That's how it generally is.  However the overall infation rate was low pre-covid.

No I think it's just you getting a bit uncomfortable. Overall inflation doesn't provide the necessary insight to understand why so many people are angry. Now feel free to pretend you don't understand. It won't change the fact that Biden might very well lose.

5 minutes ago, MrPancake said:

I never said it was solely Biden's fault. But it is a fact even if you don't like it: 25 to 50% of that inflation was due to Biden's decisions. Sorry if it hurts your little heart.

Nonsense. Is 25% to 50% of most of the rest of the world due to Biden's decisions? A rational view would have to explain why most of the world experienced serious inflation. Assigning the blame to Joe Biden just doesn't cut it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Now you're switching to work conditions? The fact is that the people whose wages have increased most quickly are those in the bottom 10% of workers.

There is no switch from the start I've been talking about why Biden might lose. He didn't do enough for those in need. It doesn't really matter whether wages have been going up quickly for those at the bottom. It's still not enough to have a decent life. Had Biden be successful, he would be in his current situation.

Just now, MrPancake said:

There is no switch from the start I've been talking about why Biden might lose. He didn't do enough for those in need. It doesn't really matter whether wages have been going up quickly for those at the bottom. It's still not enough to have a decent life. Had Biden be successful, he would be in his current situation.

As I pointed out, the Democrats had a 51-49 edge in the Senate with 2 of those Democrats being dubious. Do you think Biden has dictatorial powers?

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Was Biden's spending  responsible for the even higher inflation that took place in most other industrialized nations? Is it also responsible for the fact that it's decline faster in the USA? How does that work? Sensible people would try to find a common cause for the nearly worldwide spike in inflation.

He is partly responsible for higher inflation.

He didn't deliver for those in precarious situations.

He completely failed on child poverty btw.

That much I know.

He isn't a good president.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, pomchop said:

Straight from "americans for prosperity" website...that totally unbiased site of the Koch brothers..."some" economists....gee i have "some"  Thai gals that tell me i am handsome as brad pitt so i guess that proves that.

After the 2009 inauguration of President Barack Obama, AFP helped transform the Tea Party movement into a political force. It organized significant opposition to Obama administration initiatives such as global warming regulation, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, the expansion of Medicaid, and economic stimulus. It helped turn back cap and trade, the major environmental proposal of Obama's first term. AFP advocated for limits on the collective bargaining rights of public-sector trade unions and for right-to-work laws and opposed raising the federal minimum wage. AFP played an active role in achieving the Republican majority in the House of Representatives in 2010 and in the Senate in 2014.

Ok when it doesn't suits you, it fake news.

Noted. Bye.

6 minutes ago, placeholder said:

As I pointed out, the Democrats had a 51-49 edge in the Senate with 2 of those Democrats being dubious. Do you think Biden has dictatorial powers?

I don't give a rat's ass. He didn't deliver on the promises he made and let poor people down big time.

And that's why he is likely to lose the next election.

11 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Nonsense. Is 25% to 50% of most of the rest of the world due to Biden's decisions? A rational view would have to explain why most of the world experienced serious inflation. Assigning the blame to Joe Biden just doesn't cut it.

Sorry I forgot you are a great economist with the expertise to know what is nonsense and what is not.

Well at the end of the day, most Americans don't seem to share your views on this.

Maybe because they suffer directly from Biden's incompetence when you obviously don't.

There is no mystery if people are turning their backs on him, it's not because they thought their lives got better under his presidency.

32 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Actually, it began when you claimed that the S&P showed that the US was experiencing economic decline. And now you're claiming that heybruce claimed that everything was fine. Where did he claim that? He just notedt that your claims are false. Biden actually did help Americans in trouble by making Obamacare a lot more generous and financing it with a tax on the wealthy. Other measures as well. Given that he had a 51-49 percent majority and 2 DINOs among the Democrats, it's amazing that he accomplished all that he did in the first 2 years of his term.

Maybe this is where it began for you. But I'm not you.

This thread didn't start when you got involved, your highness.

My claims aren't false. They don't fit your narrative.

I explained why I said inflation was still on the rise before covid.

Now it doesn't suit you. Well... Don't care.

I never said Biden did everything wrong. Where did I wrote that ?

You are right to mention that he might not be in the best configuration.

But it doesn't change the fact that he disappointed people.

Edited by MrPancake
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, MrPancake said:

He is partly responsible for higher inflation.

He didn't deliver for those in precarious situations.

He completely failed on child poverty btw.

That much I know.

He isn't a good president.

Come up with some actual evidence of why Biden is partly responsible for higher inflation. All you've got now is an assertion. And make sure your explanation also encompasses why US inflation was and is lower than most other developed nations.

And actually it's nonsense that he completely failed on childhood poverty. Actually childhood poverty fell sharply thanks to his the expanded child tax credit.  Unfortunately, he couldn't get it extended.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

ts from political types in election centers in big cities. T

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Nope.

Let's go over this again. I am referring to precinct level poll monitoring.

You are referencing reports from political types in election centers in big cities. These were all dismissed as bullsh*t a long time ago.

Please provide some precinct level vote fraud reports. That's where vote fraud is found.

Nope.

15 minutes ago, MrPancake said:

Maybe this is where it began for you. But I'm not you.

This thread didn't start when you got involved, your highness.

My claims aren't false. They don't fit your narrative.

I explained why I said inflation was still on the rise before covid.

Now it doesn't suit you. Well... Don't care.

I never said Biden did everything wrong. Where did I wrote that ?

You are right to mention that he might not be in the best configuration.

But it doesn't change the fact that he disappointed people.

You may have explained why you made your claim about inflation but you have offered no evidence that can explain why inflation was a worldwide phenomenon with most developed nations experiencing more inflation and much worse economic performance including and especially employment levels.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You may have explained why you made your claim about inflation but you have offered no evidence that can explain why inflation was a worldwide phenomenon with most developed nations experiencing more inflation and much worse economic performance including and especially employment levels.

Because right now I don't give a shhh about the world's inflation.

I'm talking about the US and the reasons why so many are going to vote him out next election.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Come up with some actual evidence of why Biden is partly responsible for higher inflation. All you've got now is an assertion. And make sure your explanation also encompasses why US inflation was and is lower than most other developed nations.

And actually it's nonsense that he completely failed on childhood poverty. Actually childhood poverty fell sharply thanks to his the expanded child tax credit.  Unfortunately, he couldn't get it extended.

As President during a period of higher inflation, Biden shares some responsibility for that inflation.

However, Biden made very little contribution to the inflation, most was due to supply chain issues from Covid, oil prices, and Trump blowing up the deficit.

Biden has done a good job reducing inflation, and it probably won't be a major election issue.

9 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

As President during a period of higher inflation, Biden shares some responsibility for that inflation.

However, Biden made very little contribution to the inflation, most was due to supply chain issues from Covid, oil prices, and Trump blowing up the deficit.

Biden has done a good job reducing inflation, and it probably won't be a major election issue.

Hilarious.

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Your earlier post concerning the 2020 paraphrased Rudy and Sidney's debunked claims.

You really think that election workers were stuffing pre-printed absentee ballots into voting machines?

You are both guessing and making things up. Now go away like a good Dan.

On 11/6/2023 at 8:33 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

I'd have put the rolling around on the floor laughing emoji on that except it seems to be missing.

IMO "some" right now are freaking out about how the plan to neutralise Trump has gone awry and he's even more likely to beat stumblin' in Joe. "Oh no" they shriek, "he's gonna win, and he's going to be mad as h**l".

Most of these people have Trump Derangement Syndrome.