What's going on here?

bignok

When searching for airfare I clear my cookies . and do a search incognito

Not an expert at this, but when you re do a search and you see some of your search info autofill. it is my understanding that the website also has your info and is adjusting the price accordingly. 

13 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I gave up on Airasia years ago after I had a flight issue and they had to put us in a hotel and the way they handled it was shocking. Thought if they are like that on the ground what are they like in the air. Off topic a bit. 

Point taken.

Four years baxk I did an AirAsia flight Chiang Mai to KL, 1.5 hr stopover in KL then KL to Sydney. I'm in a wheel chair.

-Check-in at Chiang Mai, excellent service, no different to full-fare airline.

-Meet at KL with w.chair, taken to AA lounge, excellent service, no different to full-fare airline.

-Back to aircraft in KL then flight to Sysdney, excellent service, no different to full-fare airline.

-On arrival in Sydney, excellent service no different to full-fare airline. Caring professional service to get me through passport, unpack/use my own wheelchair focused, friendly etc., then into the car service I had booked.

Caring and focused, couldn't fault the AA service the whole trip.

Three times during the flight KL to Sydney the AA purser came and quietly / politely asked If I needed help to get to the toilet, well done. 

Bear in mind Air Asia have add-ons down to an art form, the real price with baggage, food, seating and taxes could be anything up to $100 more. IIRC they also sting for online booking and card use.

I have not flown with them for years, better value elsewhere.

• Thumbs Up 1