Anutin Charnvirakul Receives Honorary Doctorate in Public Health from Praboromarajchanok Institute

webfact

1 hour ago, mikeymike100 said:

Yes, you are correct, but this is Thailand, where thing are never what they seem?:unsure:

Yes, and where things are both what they seem and not what they seem at the same time, inexplicably.

Dr. Anutin, vaccine and concrete rebar expert, knowing nothing of neither, wins.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 1duckyboy said:

One would expect a former Minister of Public Health to have a real doctor of public of health degree. 

That would only happen in a meritocracy where people are rewarded for their experience and studies, rather than for their connections and followers. Thailand is the polar opposite of a meritocracy and men like Anutin are the polar opposite of good leaders. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

he could use it while in the bathroom to replace toilet paper  555

https://www.indeed.com/career-advice/finding-a-job/what-can-you-do-with-honorary-degree

Having an honorary degree doesn't grant you any certain privileges professionally, but it can provide you with prestige and additional recognition. Typically, it grants you the following:

• Having formal recognition as a person with a high honor   ROFL

On 11/12/2023 at 7:16 PM, spidermike007 said:

After a truly epic failure with the vaccine roll out during covid,

Maybe they got off to a slow start but the latest booster shots are now available in Thailand. So there's no excuse now. Everybody needs to be responsible and keep up to date with their booster shots. Better safe than sorry. 

2 hours ago, Venom said:

Maybe they got off to a slow start but the latest booster shots are now available in Thailand. So there's no excuse now. Everybody needs to be responsible and keep up to date with their booster shots. Better safe than sorry. 

Where??? Medpark don't seem to be offering any!?!

6 hours ago, Venom said:

I got one booster shot perhaps two years ago I haven't gotten one since. I will never get another one, my body's immune system is good enough for me. 

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I got one booster shot perhaps two years ago I haven't gotten one since. I will never get another one, my body's immune system is good enough for me. 

Is that why you got the booster shots? 🤔

On 11/13/2023 at 12:59 PM, Mavideol said:

that's a very good question that I would like to see answered.... who's (rear) asssssssssssss has he kissed lately

Anutin is close to the Chancellor of the Institute (who is an ex-minister himself). 

This is obviously a very serious school. 

In this year, Praboromarajchanok Institute received a certificate, a Bronze Award, a trophy from the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation (TSU) from the exhibition contest entitled “Effects of treating orange peel skin on thighs with Trikuk extract” by Dr. Wuttichai Wisuthiphot, a faculty member of the Sirindhorn College of Public Health, Phitsanulok ,Faculty of Public Health and Allied Health Sciences.   In addition, 12 students' projects recieved the certificates and awards for research and innovation contest.

Dr. Anutin. Recipient of a doctorate from the orange peel school.