Israel is at War - General discussion (pt2)

CharlieH

11 hours ago, Neeranam said:

So why are Israel shooting unarmed civilians (hostages) in Gaza?

3 hostages have just been killed.

If they are firing hails of bullets, indiscriminately, like the bombs, this was bound to happen. 

Trained troops don't fire indiscriminately. Either they deliberately shot unarmed men under a white flag, or they are untrained incompetents. Your choice which.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, bannork said:

And Israel have done a lot worse at killing civilians including women and children.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/how-many-palestinians-have-died-gaza-war-how-will-counting-continue-2023-12-06/

Terror attacks are worse than legitimate acts of war, legitimate acts of war to fight the terror attacks 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Hamas did a lot worse than beating people up 

Indeed, some here seem to forget the sheer intent of Hamas to carry out as much terror as possible and broadcast it to the world. A Terror organization that murdered and raped more than 1200 Israelis, tortured and injured thousands more, and uses his own population as human shields, deliberately sacrificing them while they withdraw to their tunnels, inside hospitals, schools, mosques, next to UN buildings.

As U.S. national security adviser, Jake Sullivan says Hamas "massacre[d] 1,200 people in a brutal and savage way. They then turned around and went back into Gaza and hid behind a civilian population, using civilians as human shields, using protected sites like hospitals and schools for military purposes, embedding themselves among the innocent Palestinian people."

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, Neeranam said:

This is shocking. 

mmmm, is this also shocking to you?

Woman released from Gaza: Three hostages told us they were sexually abused by their captors

A woman who was released from Gaza says she met three hostages who told her they had been sexually assaulted by their captors, and heard a similar story about a fourth.

“We heard three stories firsthand, and another story that was told to us,” Chen Goldstein-Almog tells the Kan public broadcaster. “Things that happened a few weeks after they arrived in Gaza. They are physically injured.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/woman-released-from-gaza-three-hostages-told-us-they-were-sexually-abused-by-their-captors

Would it also shock you to learn the the last pause/cease fire was broken because Hamas refused to release any more female hostages. 

Would it also shock you to learn that the reason they refused to release them is because of the stories they will tell?

Will it shock you that a female hostage was murdered by Hamas recently?

Hostage Inbar Haiman, 27, murdered in Hamas captivity, officials say

image.png.53e92538d8dc45228c27f133006505c4.png

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hostage-inbar-haiman-27-murdered-in-hamas-captivity-officials-say/

I'll wait for the outrage and condemnation. After all, the only things Hamas has to do is release the remaining hostages and surrender to end the war now, but I suspect they want lots more Palestinians to die first.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Terror attacks are worse than legitimate acts of war, legitimate acts of war to fight the terror attacks 

It makes one wonder how many surrendering Hamas fighters were shot in cold blood. Anyone who describes war crimes as a legitimate act of war has a lot to answer for.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

So the orders from the leader is kill all Palestinians. At least the world now knows what I've known all along.

NO, I'm not saying that. They wouldn't outright do that, but if they don't charge soldiers that do, it is all wink wink. The military stand by and watch while settlers do the dirty work and do nothing. The leaders know that using large bombs on residential buildings kills lots of children, but they do nothing to stop it. However, I doubt they actually ordered pilots to murder lots of children specifically.

That's why so many people around the world oppose israel and what they are doing.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Trained troops don't fire indiscriminately. Either they deliberately shot unarmed men under a white flag, or they are untrained incompetents. Your choice which.

If you are involved in a close combat fire fight , you either shot first of get shot dead yourself .

The IDF did make a mistake and there will be an enquiry to find out what went wrong . 

The most telling thing about this situation is that Israel immediately held its hands up and admitted wrong doing , Hamas would have denied everything and put the blame on Israel .

Israel have been honest, Hamas would have lied 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

However, I doubt they actually ordered pilots to murder lots of children specifically.

That's why so many people around the world oppose israel and what they are doing.

A lot of people are thinking otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Bottom line now is the Palestinians need to do themselves and everyone else a favor and face reality. Forget River to the sea. Israel isn't going anywhere.

What a vile man making fun of the ethnic cleansing going on now and slaughter of 1000s of kids. Probably brought up to hate Palestinians.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

What a vile man making fun of the ethnic cleansing going on now and slaughter of 1000s of kids. Probably brought up to hate Palestinians.

It seems Israelis in general are brought up to hate Muslims, not just the converse.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

It seems Israelis in general are brought up to hate Jews, not just the converse.

Well Bill Mayer is Jewish and American, so not surprising he thinks this way. Look at the US government ration of Jewish/Muslim representative, it's quite astonishing/disgraceful/shocking.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Well Bill Mayer is Jewish and American, so not surprising he thinks this way. Look at the US government ration of Jewish/Muslim representative, it's quite astonishing/disgraceful/shocking.

Why are Jews more successful than Muslims ?

Why are Jews in positions of power and Muslims are not ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

51 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

So the orders from the leader is kill all Palestinians. At least the world now knows what I've known all along.

Proof that you make things up then spew them out. Delusion. Did you say your Jewish prayer this morning?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Why are Jews more successful than Muslims ?

Why are Jews in positions of power and Muslims are not ?

I suppose you're going to give us a genetic rational for this view, or just go crickets on this abject racism.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Shooting in the tunnel.

The IDF releases footage showing troops of the 188th Armored Brigade battling a Hamas gunman hiding in a tunnel shaft in Gaza City’s Shejaiya neighborhood. The helmet camera video shows soldiers surrounding the tunnel entrance, close to a school in Shejaiya, before a gunman opens fire from within. The troops are seen returning fire, with one of the soldiers dropping grenades inside.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Would it? This war is about racism. I think racists are inherently evil.

You very much need a reality check .

This war is about Hamas invading  Israel on October 7 th and committing war crimes, genocide , rape, mass murder, hostage taking and numerous other atrocities 

• Like 2

98% of Palestians actually hate the US and 100% hate the UK, that is more than Israel and the turkeys are supporting these crackpots, it defies all logic. They actually hate countries that give them aid and food, but don't hate countries as much that gives them rockets.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You very much need a reality check .

This war is about Hamas invading  Israel on October 7 th and committing war crimes, genocide , rape, mass murder, hostage taking and numerous other atrocities 

And why do you think Hamas committed those atrocities? Not about racist? It's either that or Israeli repression. I think it's racism on both sides. The Israelis are quick to jump on the antisemitic bandwagon and now you think racism isn't to blame.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

And why do you think Hamas committed those atrocities? Not about racist? It's either that or Israeli repression. I think it's racism on both sides. The Israelis are quick to jump on the antisemitic bandwagon and now you think racism isn't to blame.

I'm sure the women being raped and the toddlers mutilated by Hamas terrorist scum were thinking deeply about why that was happening to them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

There is no justification for those atrocities committed by the terrorists Hamas whether in a vacuum or not, stop the disgraceful off topic deflection

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

27 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

there isn't an excuse in all the world to justify the atrocities that happened on 7 Oct.  

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

There is no justification for those atrocities committed by the terrorists Hamas whether in a vacuum or not, stop the disgraceful off topic deflection

I never said there was. You're single eyes projection of me is showing again. Stop trolling me with these lies.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I never said there was. You're single eyes projection of me is showing again. Stop trolling me with these lies.

Telling you the truth is not trolling, calling you out on your off topic nonsense is also not trolling you, however...............

image.png.01b80200c9fb82f159f6fdeb8a60638b.png

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Telling you the truth is not trolling, calling you out on your off topic nonsense is also not trolling you, however...............

image.png.01b80200c9fb82f159f6fdeb8a60638b.png

This topic appears to be anything about the war between Hamas and Israel and motivations are a strong part of that. You have never got a bad word to say about Israel.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1