How High Can Bitcoin Go This Cycle?

Neeranam

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

You need to put a timeframe on it. Otherwise you can extend it for years.

I doubt it will fall under 27k. 

follow the halving. also it is not uncommon at all for btc to make nearly 100 percent price swings going up or down during a cycle. 

i do not believe final capitulation has happened to start the next cycle.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Not sure what it will do but kicking myself for not buying a Bitcoin at 13,xxx .  A total loss wouldn't hurt but  if it really pops someday I would be a part of it. 

My concern is it takes to much energy to maintain, to few transactions available, plus it has zero intrinsic value.  Good luck for those in it.  Musical chairs  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Elkski said:

Not sure what it will do but kicking myself for not buying a Bitcoin at 13,xxx .  A total loss wouldn't hurt but  if it really pops someday I would be a part of it. 

My concern is it takes to much energy to maintain, to few transactions available, plus it has zero intrinsic value.  Good luck for those in it.  Musical chairs  

ETh is better imo

On 12/4/2023 at 8:46 PM, Elkski said:

too much energy to maintain....with all due respect, did you actually kind of look into this or just hear it from all different angles of "how much energy it uses". Yes, it uses a lot of energy ( relatively ), but A LOT is solar energy. Also, compare the energy use of Bitcoin to the energy use of Fiat money. You'll be surprised and also realized you've been lied to.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/4/2023 at 8:47 PM, bignok said:

ETh is better imo

yo, with the incoming ~$100 transaction fee's. Couple days was gonna buy something on the ETH network and they wanted $40 gas fee and $10 for spending limit. I get why Eth was so popular at the beginning, after Bitcoin, but with whats available on the market for several years now I *never* understood why this is still a top tier chain. Requiring Layer 2's is kind of a sign the layer 1 is not that great.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, bignok said:

You said this days ago. Clueless.

yes and when following daily and weekly and monthly it takes a lot of time to play out. so as i said. sit back relax a bit and let the patterns play out. a weekly takes.....weeks to play out. not days like you are jumping all over.

did you notice that there was a 38 percent drop in trading volume over the last 24 hours ? ooops.

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2023 at 6:23 PM, bignok said:
On 12/4/2023 at 7:17 PM, stoner said:

stoch rsi looks like it might cross back. terrible volume. rising channel - all on daily. weekly looking even worse. monthly not looking too hot either and volume is garbage. 

Totally wrong

seems i wasn't wrong. 20 percent drop since the high. new forming pattern is looking bad too. expect another drop soon. 

On 1/22/2024 at 7:33 AM, stoner said:

seems i wasn't wrong. 20 percent drop since the high. new forming pattern is looking bad too. expect another drop soon. 

good call stoner. another 5 percent since your post. good thing you didn't listen to bigbird..

possible head n shoulders forming on a long term chart. which would bring us right back down to about 24 to 28 before the cycle begins. 

halving in approx 90 days. fun times ahead. 

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

I have been an assistant accountant for a couple of years and work in IT for decades. 

Criminals like it to move money undetected, that makes it interesting to them. For me it has no value at all.

So you have known about it for 2 years?

55 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

From what do you make that conclusion?

I know it since the time it took several Bitcoin to buy a pizza.

Ah, that explains why you are so bitter.  It's not too late....

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 2