Trump, allies fire back at media warnings of second-term dictatorship

CharlieH

16 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

New study- March 2022 ?   from the same company  December 2023  https://scholaroo.com/report/most-educated-states-us/   California 33      not in the bottom 10 .           And you weren't capable of reading the earlier graph so you found one that fit your agenda except on further review it didn't.   But you don't think Donnie is a Fascist wannabe dictator so   CIAO

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, illisdean said:

Refining capacity is the problem forcing the US to import heavy crude that US refineries are designed for and not the domestic production of light sweet crude, hence US must continually import heavy crude for the refineries. You need to get a better understanding of the energy issues. Set your alarm, wake up earlier, and try to gain some useful insight and improve your knowledge. Let me know if there's anything else you are confused about.

I know that (It's written in the linked article, BTW). You are deflecting.

You wrote:

"Trump embraces ‘dictator’ moniker by promising to enforce border laws and promote energy independence both of which Biden has neglected to do "

I proved you wrong by showing that energy independence (defined by the difference between imports and exports*) has been significantly improved under Biden.

(* the same definition used previously by Trump when he bragged about it)

Coming back to the issue raised in your reply, did Trump promise to subsidize refineries so that they can change their refining equipment?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, candide said:

Coming back to the issue raised in your reply, did Trump promise to subsidize refineries so that they can change their refining equipment?

:drill drill drill..." was the message Trump reiterated again which is normally how you locate new oil deposits, more specifically heavy crude stock being more suitable for domestic refinery technology.and thus cutting reliance on foreign heavy crude imports. I don't know if I can make it any more simplistic for you to grasp. But, please indicate how you would increase domestic oil production w/o drilling.

Edited by illisdean

15 minutes ago, candide said:

I proved you wrong by showing that energy independence (defined by the difference between imports and exports*) has been significantly improved under Biden.

(* the same definition used previously by Trump when he bragged about it)

Biden's creating problems where there are none, or at least should not be. The SOR.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/16/biden-oil-reserve-fuels-00121298

SOR_biden.jpg.c30b6040e0436d88159f57e60c01d684.jpg

And yes, US oil output is increasing, but they still need to import heavy crude stocks so they can refine quantities sufficient for their consumption and that consumers can afford. Catching on yet?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, illisdean said:

:drill drill drill..." was the message Trump reiterated again which is normally how you locate new oil deposits, more specifically heavy crude stock being more suitable for domestic refinery technology.and thus cutting reliance on foreign heavy crude imports. I don't know if I can make it any more simplistic for you to grasp. But, please indicate how you would increase domestic oil production w/o drilling.

It seems to be difficult for you to grasp that the reason why the U.S. doesn't produces much heavy crude oil (which is of lower quality BTW) is that it is not frequently found on its territory. Your proposal doesn't make sense from an economic point of view. What makes sense is to drill when it is profitable to do so, use or export what is found, and import what cannot be easily found.

1 hour ago, illisdean said:

Biden's creating problems where there are none, or at least should not be. The SOR.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/16/biden-oil-reserve-fuels-00121298

SOR_biden.jpg.c30b6040e0436d88159f57e60c01d684.jpg

And yes, US oil output is increasing, but they still need to import heavy crude stocks so they can refine quantities sufficient for their consumption and that consumers can afford. Catching on yet?

Point 1. The reserve was established at a time the U.S. wasn't producing much oil. The same level is not necessary now, due to the relatively low quantity of oil imported.

Point 2. I never claimed it was not the case. My claim was, when using the difference between import and exports as an indicator, energy independence has increased. The same indicator Trump has been using to bragg about achieving energy independence.

2 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

I gave you four links!

And no quotes.

I know you weren't taught what "quote" means during your leftist indoctrination at university, but posting links does not qualify.

Still your turn. I am still waiting for you to provide an in-context quote of Trump saying he plans on being a dictator. If you do that, I will apologize to both you and your lying fellow leftist danderman. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, candide said:

Point 1. The reserve was established at a time the U.S. wasn't producing much oil. The same level is not necessary now, due to the relatively low quantity of oil imported.

Point 2. I never claimed it was not the case. My claim was, when using the difference between import and exports as an indicator, energy independence has increased. The same indicator Trump has been using to bragg about achieving energy independence.

So, draining the reserves is actually a good thing, right?

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And no quotes.

I know you weren't taught what "quote" means during your leftist indoctrination at university, but posting links does not qualify.

Still your turn. I am still waiting for you to provide an in-context quote of Trump saying he plans on being a dictator. If you do that, I will apologize to both you and your lying fellow leftist danderman. 

Go and read the links I have provided and find the quote you want.  Do not bother to respond to this as you are now just trolling. 

Goodbye!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

How quickly will the Trump fans go through this process:

"Of course he was joking about being a dictator".

"He said he would be a dictator for only one day".

"Now that he's a dictator, why shouldn't he be dictator for his entire term?"

"He's dictator, why should he leave office at the end of his term?".

You forgot to add what a certain poster keeps wrongly stating;

"Trump never said he wanted to be or would be a dictator ever."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

You forgot to add what a certain poster keeps wrongly stating;

"Trump never said he wanted to be or would be a dictator ever."

I am still waiting for you to provide an in-context quote of Trump saying he plans on being a dictator. If you do that, I will apologize for calling you a liar.

You post links that do not contain quotes. Why don't you just post the quotes? 

Oh, that's right, because you can't.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, illisdean said:

Trumps doing it right. Biden can only try to follow but will stumble and likely fail miserably. It's over for Biden expecially with the corruption influence peddling and sea of lies he's authored. Trump_BidenPolls_DEC7.thumb.jpg.7c1cd95f2714e7334f27d3f612d29028.jpgfail.

And this is from "Faux News"................enough said!

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, illisdean said:

Trumps doing it right. Biden can only try to follow but will stumble and likely fail miserably. It's over for Biden expecially with the corruption influence peddling and sea of lies he's authored. Trump_BidenPolls_DEC7.thumb.jpg.7c1cd95f2714e7334f27d3f612d29028.jpgfail.

Wow 1500 voters polled with that evidence you should sell your home car cash in your 401 and put your money on your man

• Like 1

23 hours ago, illisdean said:

I can not for the life of me figure out the sheer hypocrisy the Republicans have by keep pushing the narrative regarding corruption and influence peddling with hunter but when it comes to Jared and ivanka nothing to see here.

If they did wrong jail them all of them Republicans or dems .

Even the master of deflection kellyanne Conway was stuck for words with Jared 2 billion with a b.

Or Sarah huckabee with her 20.000 to her friends for  a lectern corruption is corruption she should be jailed for that drawl of a voice alone

29 minutes ago, Dave0206 said:

I can not for the life of me figure out the sheer hypocrisy the Republicans have by keep pushing the narrative regarding corruption and influence peddling with hunter but when it comes to Jared and ivanka nothing to see here.

If they did wrong jail them all of them Republicans or dems .

Even the master of deflection kellyanne Conway was stuck for words with Jared 2 billion with a b.

Or Sarah huckabee with her 20.000 to her friends for  a lectern corruption is corruption she should be jailed for that drawl of a voice alone

That's because you're a leftist. 

• Sad 4

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

That's because you're a leftist. 

Nice to see you take a fair and balanced view. Must be so easy to figure out what you believe just watch the Donald?

If saying jail anyone if they are guilty of a serious crime dem or Republican makes me a leftist you have a warped sense of justice 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Dave0206 said:

Wow 1500 voters polled with that evidence you should sell your home car cash in your 401 and put your money on your man

1 hour ago, Dave0206 said:
On 12/9/2023 at 7:33 PM, illisdean said:

Hunter is a dirt-bag crack head loser, at least Kushner and the Trump clan made millions using their God given brains and conducted    constructive enterprising activities, something the Bidens thru their ineptness failed to achieve and instead chose the great grift. Kushner had a hand in kick-starting peace in the ME, the only "piece" Hunter got was a two legged hooker and some crack cocaine and now he's an accused felony tax cheat, doing his level best to add to the impressive Biden legacy. I'm sure this will help at polls, but for Trump and serve to just tighten the noose on Joe especially if the feds add a FARA violation & indictment on HB. What's your guess for when Biden is shown the door and ordered to drop out?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/8/2023 at 9:50 PM, illisdean said:

Trumps drill drill drill is just hot air,last time I looked the feds aren’t in control of oil it’s corporations that are they will drill when they see the profits of investing in the infrastructure nessary to do so nobody is holding them back absolutely no one .they have plenty of places to drill right now they choose not to.they are fleecing us rite now to their satisfaction.and furthermore as to trumps bs about closing the border on day one…..you do know Mexico is the USA biggest trading partner that would absolutely tank the stock market on day one bigly massively possibly the biglestesty ever.its just more empty tripe for his igornant base they eat it up.meanwhile a competent administration is doing the nessary unpopular things to get the country back on track thank god!and yes we would like a younger more dynamic candidate all that being said this administration is doing a competent job with excellent results 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Dave0206 said:

Nice to see you take a fair and balanced view. Must be so easy to figure out what you believe just watch the Donald?

If saying jail anyone if they are guilty of a serious crime dem or Republican makes me a leftist you have a warped sense of justice 

Nice to see you take a fair and balanced view.

I support jailing most anyone convicted of any crime that has sentencing guidelines that call for it. I believe that the only reason Trump is being prosecuted/persecuted is because of who he is, and not because of what he's done. If the crimes are so serious, why did the left wait until the election cycle to charge him?

What has Jared Kusner done that you see as a serious crime? 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

I cannot believe just what an idiot you are proving to be!

Weak

The so called "quotes" that you want are in all the links I have provided. 

No, they are not. 

If you think I am going to edit video clips or specific articles to find them for you then you have another thought coming. 

You are deranged and are now becoming a persistent stalker. 

You made an unsupported claim and you should support it. 

I have already asked you to stop replying to my post and you have failed to do so;

I ask yet again;  STOP stalking me!

I am not stalking you. I am asking you to provide an in-context quote of Trump saying he plans on being a dictator. You have not. 

The links you provided do not contain quotes that support your false claim. Why don't you just post the quotes? If me asking you to support your false claims is embarrassing, put me on ignore. 

I'm only responding to your responses to me, yet you accuse me of stalking and call me an idiot. That's hilarious, albeit typical of the left. 

I think everyone knows you cannot provide an in-context quote of Trump saying he plans on being a dictator, because such a quote does not exist.

If you do not want me to continue asking you to support you false claim, just do not respond to me. 

• Confused 1