Undercover Raid Busts Tomboy Bar: 18 Tourists Found with Purple Urine

webfact

I have three issues. First what kind of drugs, because with the hundreds of pot shops selling theses things what is actually authorized ad what not. Strange this purple urine story.

Second they are talking about tourists involved. I only see asian types on these photos.

Third a tomboy is a female feeling and dressing and behaving as a guy. They are addicted to the female gender, so I don't see what real guys would do in this establishment.

Strange

1 hour ago, soi3eddie said:

Sounds like the bar owner/manager pissed someone off or forgot/refused to make the monthly "charitable" contribution. They'll learn.

He wqas out of brown enveloppes and handed whites over. But the brownies only want brown enveloppes

2 hours ago, swimmer said:

Some Tomboys are very Feminine Toms and very fetching. Sometimes they can be romanced and seduced by straight males guys.

Never saw this. But on the ferry to koh Samui there was one who looked like a boy from oliver twist with an amazingly beautiful,  woman.   This woman was in a very feminine but classy flower patterned old fashioned dress.   I mean this gal was one i could hardly avoid staring at while we all sat in the chairs during our crossing.   I was told the Toms like this are usually wealthy. 

PS, i thought they have these quick read test strips that turned purple for like 14 drugs.   

Edited by Elkski

5 hours ago, NextG said:

What were men doing in a Tomboy bar? Perhaps I don’t need to know…

If Thai reporters are anything like how things are getting in many parts of this insane world, the 9 "men" very well could have been biological females, but being "Tom", they may prefer to identify as "men". Things are so bizarre these days, there is even a high school by a relative's house in America that has at least one student identifying as a cat, and they actually have a litter box for the mentally whacked kid for his/her toilet! I am NOT joking. As unbelievable as it sounds... this is what things have come to with this whole thing of affirming mentally ill people in their illness.
So, maybe that figure of 18 individuals, made up of 9 "men" and 8 "women", isn't off after all! Maybe the uncounted outlier is a self-identifying cat.

Edited by Sig
grammar....

I knew a Thai Tomboy, short hair dressed like a guy etc. She actually acted like a guy. She was madly in love with a Thai beauty and all her money was spent on it. The Tomboy gave her gifts, she paid for her cigarettes, when they went out she paid for everything, she paid for her car, maybe even she paid for sex too. Because of his whim, she was always short of money and tried to borrow left and right without ever paying back obviously. Exactly the same attitude of idiots in love as we farangs know how to have.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Which raises the question, if a gay man goes with a Tomboy, does that make him hetero? Or if a straight man goes with a Tomboy, does that make him gay? So many questions, so little time...

Let me give you the benefit of the doubt and take your question seriously: people aren’t “made” gay or hetero. They are gay or hetero. 

3 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

I know what a Tomboy is but I did not know that they had Tomboy bars.

So why are there blokes there?

Or is it a pick up bar where blokes can short time a tomboy. But tomboy's like girls???

Ok. I give up.

I leave it all to you experts. :wai:

In my experience they swing both ways, I think in Phuket town they have Tom boy bars there is a lot of Tom's about, if you see a Tom with a good looking bird maybe she is on the game the Tom will be pimping her out, I used to see that a lot in Bangkok night clubs, I have also seen farang poo ying coming here to find a Thai woman who is bi sexual, I know of one lives near me built a house for her lover up in sticky rice land, 

There was another one I knew who was the daughter of our cleaner proper butch looking had  2or 3 girlfriends never did a days work but always had money, I always thought she was pouncing off them could have had them all on the game, 

Even 20 odd years ago in Manchester UK just beside the gay village there was a wine bar for lesbians they were strict about it no men, even the bouncers were lesbians, I knew the owner, there was some fit looking women used to go in there, at that time they called them Lipstick Lesbians if they were young it would be chickens, even at that time they would be on the game thats how they funded their relationship,  

• Thanks 2

Up where I’ve stayed for years , Lamphun , there’s a disco/nightclub I used to go to with friends called Rodeo . And around Lamphun with all the factories there are lots of Tom’s . They would come in Rodeo late on with some incredibly stunning girls in tow. Never could understand it as had these usual short haired very masculine looking and dressed the part Tom’s  with drop dead gorgeous babes. Mind blowing in more ways than one .

Edited by Nigeone

I really believe that there’s something in the milk, food, in Thailand, ( hormones?) that leads to so many effeminate men and masculine girls. I’ve travelled the world, and never seen so many “ mutations”, I don’t think that’s the correct word but can’t find another. I noticed this when first arriving in Thailand early 80s. My neighbours son looked exactly like a girl, from very young. The girl serving in our local shop looked like a boy. I read a report a long time back on this in Thailand. Of course it doesn’t bother me who is what, but do find it strange that don’t see this so often elsewhere. 

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Just say no to fools. 

AFAIR refusing to take the test will earn you at least one overnight in a cell. Constant refusal may earn you a place in the IDC, a flight to your home country at your expense, plus a ban of indeterminate from returning to Thailand

Edited by billd766
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tummamuang said:

Let me give you the benefit of the doubt and take your question seriously: people aren’t “made” gay or hetero. They are gay or hetero. 

Yes, and Not so. Gay/ Hetero/Bi/Fluid....LGBTQ+ etc....  Ask Yourself. How many Hetero guys here have gone with a LB?

5 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Really or was that the test that showed purple?

Purple urine would be cause for alarm, IIRC the condition is known as porphyria.

A  test reagent mixed with urine giving a purple color would indicate a positive test for drug use, possibly heroin or cocaine.

2 hours ago, charmonman said:

If the gay man identifies as a woman that night?

9 hours ago, sheldoncollier said:

Why would a Tomboy go out with gay man? They like women.

Or, they are trans and have had a sex change.

Edited by JimTripper

3 hours ago, swimmer said:

Yes, and Not so. Gay/ Hetero/Bi/Fluid....LGBTQ+ etc....  Ask Yourself. How many Hetero guys here have gone with a LB?

I don’t know. Doesn’t change what I wrote. Going with someone doesn’t change your sexual orientation; your sexual orientation isn’t “made”. 

16 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Good question.

Which raises the question, if a gay man goes with a Tomboy, does that make him hetero? Or if a straight man goes with a Tomboy, does that make him gay? So many questions, so little time...

Or the legendary case of the ladyboy going with a Tomboy to make a baby.

8 hours ago, geisha said:

I really believe that there’s something in the milk, food, in Thailand, ( hormones?) that leads to so many effeminate men and masculine girls. I’ve travelled the world, and never seen so many “ mutations”, I don’t think that’s the correct word but can’t find another. I noticed this when first arriving in Thailand early 80s. My neighbours son looked exactly like a girl, from very young. The girl serving in our local shop looked like a boy. I read a report a long time back on this in Thailand. Of course it doesn’t bother me who is what, but do find it strange that don’t see this so often elsewhere. 

Cross the border into Malaysia, and you won't see Tomboys or ladyboys.

12 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Guess again.

I'm attracted to a lot of tom's, but I don't like trans-men. Therefore, I'm not gay, I just like a non-feminine woman or am turned on by a tom that takes it for some reason (usually because they need masculine energy in the relationship) but prefers women.

It hardly ever happens though, so not worth pursuing. What usually happens is the tom uses dildo's or wears a mask and they don't need a physical male present.

Ladies that go with Toms don't normally want penetration.

I don't want to go into details, but ladies who go with Toms have different wants and needs than regular ladies. They aren't doing the same with Toms that they do with men.

The classic example is the Soi 6 bargirl who handles multiple customers all day, and then goes home with a Tom.