After your demise, would you like to be incarnated?

swissie

8 minutes ago, still kicking said:

I don't believe in that B/S name one who came back 

He He. If you stumble over a rattlesnake she could not tell you that she was a Taxi driver in Bangkok before. The ones that come back as humans are not very talkative, but probably thinking to themselves "Oh no, not this S*it all over again".

3 minutes ago, swissie said:

He He. If you stumble over a rattlesnake she could not tell you that she was a Taxi driver in Bangkok before. The ones that come back as humans are not very talkative, but probably thinking to themselves "Oh no, not this S*it all over again".

Come on I guess you are an educated Person 

8 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Burn me, please.

I want to be turned to ashes, ASAP.

ASAP?           Folks living in Japan have a high life expectancy. Besides, you have not charmed all your female surrounding in your neighborhood. You have got work to do. 

I don't want to hide my bushel under a sheffle (or is it the other way around?)

I made ample contributions to local temples, having gotten the assurance by the monks that I most likely will return according to my wishes.

- I will return as the chief W*ore Monger in Pattaya. Giving guided tours to newcomers. With the approval and sponsoring of the local police.

20 hours ago, swissie said:

After your demise, would you like to be incarnated?

I don't think I have a choice.

All that I am will go back into the mix, and something will come  out. what i am not sure anyone knows. 

As I was not me for millions of years before I was born, why would I be concerned about not being me after I am dead?

Edited by sirineou
typo
  • Like 1

I often think i want to he a well loved and cared for pet dog in USA.  Its now expected to take your dog for all the medical treatment people get.  Hip replacements, cancer treatments, etc    are all the norm.  Special dog food, bedding, they even get to go to home depot, looks like a good life. 

Hopefully I have a sexual partner. 

• Like 1