Trump reverses on testifying in New York fraud trial, says he won’t take the stand

CharlieH

24 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Could you please rephrase your statement "this is the hand basket you’re riding on" so that it can be understood and responded to in an appropriate manor!

Anything that puts the left in a tizzy makes me giddy. Enjoy the little Trump festivities here 😊

• Confused 3

9 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Hmm, my guess is that he already knows he will be found guilty - in fact the judge found him guilty even before hearing the evidence - but he knows 100% it will be overturned on appeal.

This case was brought by a woman that ran on prosecuting Trump agenda, in a heavy democrat state - the sensible people already left for Florida - The judge is a democrat donor, his court clerk passing him notes is a heavy democrat donor, and even the judges wife supported the left wing DA at parties (see the videos for yourself)

The judge refuses to listen to any common sense - the whole gist as I see it is 'did trump lie about his finances - HOWEVER the paperwork he gave to the bank states 'please do your own valuation, this is my valuation' Therefore the whole case is just political nonsense by left wing movement.

There is no victim in the case, the bank got their money, the bank said Trump was a great client and wanted more business.

The DA is a complete fraud - murders , rapes, gun crime is up like 200% (like nearly all democrat run cities) and she's wasting her time on this.

I truly hope Trump gets in and on day one becomes a dictator for 24 hours and gets these people out the door or in prison for election interference.

For those arguing against Trump and for the left - I ask you this - how come there are NO prosecution in republican states ? Why is there no prosecution of the 50 FBI agents or whatever saying the Russian dossier was real or the Hunter laptop fake. The FBI and DOJ needs a clear out ! 

I would support Trump, BUT I would also support any reasonable prosecution against him IF there is clear evidence and NOT the left doing a hail Mary !

I actually expect Trump not to be on the ballet - purely as f the polls get any worse for Biden , the FBI/CIA/DOJ will assassinate him 

Think this sums up you views

IMG_5003.jpeg

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, novacova said:

Anything that puts the left in a tizzy makes me giddy. Enjoy the little Trump festivities here 😊

Is English your native language.  If so could you maybe try using it in your posts instead of the last two gobbledygook posts which make no sense!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, xylophone said:

That is getting too close for comfort but the Scots have a word for trump......"Cockwomble"

Which brings to mind yet another aspect of the seditionist presidency: he has properties in Scotland.  I have been waiting for someone in the press or US gov't to suggest it might be worth a look see in search of other classified US documents that may be there.  Getting a lot of Russian tourists at his places? 

18 hours ago, xylophone said:

That is getting too close for comfort but the Scots have a word for trump......"Cockwomble"

Cockwomble.png.22651a38f280e0f885239c43c6d54e82.png

Great quote.

Can think of a few posters that applies to also.

There are the few on here that really lack the intelligence to see how stupid their posts are.

Edited by Georgealbert
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Georgealbert said:

There are still rednecks, the "poorly educated" and gullible who will buy this rubbish.........so he does appeal to certain sector of US citizens. Sad, so very sad.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, 2baht said:

What do Americans give thanks for?.....and why is a turkey involved?

Supposedly it was started by the Puritans, make what you will of that.

No need to listen to what she's saying, but watch the guy behind if you want to know about the turkey.

3 hours ago, Georgealbert said:

Yet more lies, from the deluded one who seems to think he is some sort of special god.

But his supporters will continue  to buy the BS.

IMG_8883.jpeg

I am Innocent I tell you!!  INNOCENT !! Dirt roten coppers framed me. 

image.png.15cab34f72a843e7011b460bf7533678.png

• Agree 1