Israel losing global support over Gaza bombing, Biden says

CharlieH

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

This contributed to the attack. 

Years of oppression and persecution.

Across these areas and in most aspects of life, Israeli authorities methodically privilege Jewish Israelis and discriminate against Palestinians. Laws, policies, and statements by leading Israeli officials make plain that the objective of maintaining Jewish Israeli control over demographics, political power, and land has long guided government policy.

https://www.hrw.org/report/2021/04/27/threshold-crossed/israeli-authorities-and-crimes-apartheid-and-persecution

more history lessons, got anything up to date on daily events?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

More nonsense. There was no bombing of the Gaza Strip on 6/10. All them dead Gazans and Israelis were alive.

Something happened.....

The dehistoricisation of what is happening helps Israel pursue genocidal policies in Gaza.

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2023/11/5/why-israel-wants-to-erase-context-and-history-in-the-war-on-gaza

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

:spamsign:

While addressing the UN Security Council, the UN chief said that while he condemned in the strongest terms the massacre committed by Hamas on October 7, he wished to remind the world that it did not take place in a vacuum. He explained that one cannot dissociate 56 years of occupation from our engagement with the tragedy that unfolded on that day.

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2023/11/5/why-israel-wants-to-erase-context-and-history-in-the-war-on-gaza

You missed his statement the next day when he updated it>

Without mentioning Israel by name, a furious-looking Guterres made a press statement in New York recalling that in his remarks on Tuesday he had specifically said no Palestinian grievance could justify the horrendous attacks by Hamas.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/25/israel-says-it-will-ban-un-staff-after-secretary-generals-comments

Who is the one spamming?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

While addressing the UN Security Council, the UN chief said that while he condemned in the strongest terms the massacre committed by Hamas on October 7, he wished to remind the world that it did not take place in a vacuum. He explained that one cannot dissociate 56 years of occupation from our engagement with the tragedy that unfolded on that day.

Spam how?

As for your article, did you notice who authored it? Yeah....exactly.

Got to love how some of the membership feigning an interest can't be bothered by basics.

Too funny.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

The dehistoricisation of what is happening helps Israel pursue genocidal policies in Gaza.

That's good old Pappe.

A guy that when confronted said that the historical narrative serves the political one.

The guy confronting him was a Palestinian student.

You really have no clue.

• Confused 1

Just now, Morch said:

That's good old Pappe.

A guy that when confronted said that the historical narrative serves the political one.

The guy confronting him was a Palestinian student.

You really have no clue.

When in a corner with questions you can't answer, you call a friend again ;)

It's bizzarre your stance on Israel and even more bizaree how you disagree with UNicef, United Nations, Savethe Children and, now Human Rights Watch. Plain bizarre that you spend hours in denial here. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

All three are in history lessons but I don't think you will find the Prophet Mohammad mentioned in the bible as if you knew your history, as you claim, you will find he is not mentioned in it!

No they are not. I studied ancient history. Bible studies are not included.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

It's bizzarre your stance on Israel and even more bizaree how you disagree with UNicef, United Nations, Savethe Children and, now Human Rights Watch. Plain bizarre that you spend hours in denial here. 

Pffft....I was present. First hand experience. At the time, Pappe was even renting not far from me, asked to join the carpool, denied.

Posted this (and other tidbits from my time there) on many past topics.

As for the rest of your nonsense - I do not. That's your way of seeing things, and as pointed out, you don't have much of a clue (and frankly, not much of an opinion).

Edited by Morch
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Reminds me of Maryinka & Mariupol. That's what happens when you have intense urban fighting and Hamas using civilian infrastructure to fight from

My thinking was that Hamas knew what it was getting the Gazans into. They don't care.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Oh, I forgot Amnesty INternational

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

So now all you've got to do is provide evidence of the war crimes from that video you linked to rather than again spewing out unsubstantiated claims.

I don't need to provide evidence of war crimes "from that video". Not that it isn't there. I know you didn't watch it. Evidence of war crimes has been provided aplenty.

What does "bombed to the middle ages" mean to you? Nothing?

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

I don't need to provide evidence of war crimes "from that video". Not that it isn't there. I know you didn't watch it. Evidence of war crimes has been provided aplenty.

Yes confirmed:

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

So now all you've got to do is provide evidence of the war crimes from that video you linked to rather than again spewing out unsubstantiated claims.

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

So you are Israeli, why not admit it?

And why all the flames?

Why all the trolling?

I comment on my experience. You want to argue otherwise, go right ahead.

As for flames, given your posts you shouldn't whine. Pointing out that you post on these topics without actually possessing much knowledge regarding them is an observation. I don't recall you previously being a feature on these sort of discussions, there topics. My guess is that you just got bored and found something handy to troll about.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

How would you know if they were substantiated or not. You just admitted you don't read links.

You now have the added evidence to show where I admitted to not reading links. I suggest you start to actually read what other people write.

• Thumbs Up 1

What happens when you build terror tunnels in residential areas, under hospitals and schools to use as human shields.

IDF shows footage of 'demolition of tunnel route' near hospital in Gaza.

The Israeli military says it is 'uncovering Hamas’ tunnels inside and around multiple hospitals within Gaza.'

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Yes, that was discussed previously when he said it two  months ago 

• Thanks 2

For clarity and for those who find this a little difficult to come to terms with:

#hamashavenorights

#freegaza

"Hamas is endlessly evil. The terror group released a propaganda video that said:" “To the families of the captives, your suffering has not yet begun”

image.png.314900dc69a93f6df27ab2e0e6781a9d.png

https://twitter.com/AvivaKlompas/status/1740226663257125272

• Confused 1