Dhl Office

NanLaew

Does anyone know the location of DHL's main office in Pattaya? This would be where an incoming package could be collected rather than one of their drop-off locations. Their Thai website only shows Sri Racha as nearest location but I recall earlier posts that indicate a greater local presence.

I tried a search on the forum but the TV search engine doesn't like words less than 4 alphanumerics (what's with that?!)

BTW, the FedEx location on Pattaya-Naklua road has decent signage now and my care package from the US arrived within 5 days c/o that address. Now setting up same to/from the UK but unfortunately FedEx have nada network near the clan cave so hope to use DHL for those drops.

Anyone have any experiences to share re- DHL's local service in Pattaya? Since I am not at home most of the time (overseas & up north), I prefer to pick up packages at their main office when convenient to me. FedEx have no problems with this.

Nanlaew i have the details for DHL in BKK (sorry i cant help further but i am also not aware of an office in Pattaya for DHL ,give them a shout ,here it is :

DHL

Tel.: 02-207-0600

Grand Amarin Tower, Floor 22

1550 New Petchburi Rd.

Makkasan

Bangkok

This is a big green-blue building with yellow trim, on Petchburi between Soi Nana Nua and Asoke. Note: take the elevator in the "high zone" for floors 20+.

:o

There's a courier office (not sure if it's DHL, UPS or Fedex) on Second Road just after the Diana Inn on the way to Central Road. But I always use the shop in the arcade near the Diana Inn where the Kiss Restaurant is. They are always reliable and friendly.

There is a new DHL office just off Pattaya second road.

Travel north from south Pattaya traffic lights towards central Pattaya lights and

the office is in an open plan shopping area a couple of hundred meters north

of Soi Diana on the left side of the road.

Can't miss it given the colour.

Naka.

There is a new DHL office just off Pattaya second road.

Travel north from south Pattaya traffic lights towards central Pattaya lights and

the office is in an open plan shopping area a couple of hundred meters north

of Soi Diana on the left side of the road.

Can't miss it given the colour.

Naka.

Nice work Naka! I knew I had seen something on another thread.

Now here's a bonus. If you have time (or any TV'er out and about) and can get an actual street address and a phone number for that Pattaya location, I will stand a beer(s), coffee(s) or doughnuts(s), depending on your preference, on my return. Maybe someone can drop by and see if they have a business card? I am trying to get my UK care package on the way before this weekend.

I am offshore MY right now and due back in Pattaya before end of the month so in a fix.

Many thanks and appreciate all the info to date.

NL

BELAY THAT REQUEST!!!!

Before I get flooded with information and buy beer/coffee/doughnuts/somtam for the Pattaya TV population.

My buddy confirmed via SMS that it's in Tipp Plaza, 2nd Road and emailed me the details.

BTW, I used internet messaging via www.ipipi.com for catching him. Handy service where you can SMS and/or email to/from your 'puter to/from a cellphone virtually anywhere in the world quite cheap. I use it when offshore and out of cellphone range. Canadian and not a commercial SMS mass-messaging outfit as they usually do send-only.