Homosexual TV shows, movies

CanadaSam

14 hours ago, Fairynuff said:

Yes Enoch they’re taking over.

And was he wrong?

When the Lefties prefer to look after illegal boat people and put them in four-star hotels whilst veterans sleep on the streets and pensioners freeze in their own homes because their pensions don't support their bills?

When council budgets are depleted and councils going bankrupt because of the surge of immigrants, and the fallout of people still in the UK on benefits that came from the EU before Brexit.

The ridiculous strain on resources supporting people who should not even be in the country is untenable.

If you are caught entering Thailand illegally, you would be in immigration cells until somebody finds the funds to get you home. You would not be smirking whilst throwing your passports from illegal boats into the water in Thailand.

And before it gets mentioned that I am an Immigrant in Thailand, Yes I am.

I also have ample funds in Thai banks to support myself, support a Thai family, bought five or six new cars here, built four houses. I have private health insurance and entered this country through the proper channels and with the correct visa, and I am no strain on Thai resources.

And why should an 18% minority decide policy and receive preferential treatment in the UK and make it appear to be more or less shameful to belong to, or come from, white British families?

Why can Eid and Diwali be celebrated, but Christmas cannot because they say it isn't all-inclusive? 

No morning prayers in a Christian country any more, but you can build mosques anywhere, regardless of planning regulations.

Why does British society promote people of colour to senior positions in local and national government that many do not have the qualifications for, just to be seen to be 'all-inclusive? ' To the detriment of white people?

It has just been identified and the RAF, just one of many institutions, recently caught and fined and punished for doing just that.

It has nothing to do with racism, and if that is how you choose to interpret it, up to you, but in my book it has plenty to do with a 'level playing field based on skill sets and abilities '

• Confused 1
  • Love It 2

12 hours ago, Fairynuff said:

It’s only social distortion in your distorted opinion. 

That's fine. So you agree with their portrayal of the average British family as ethnically diverse with kids of indeterminate gender.

What sort of dog do they have?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, jaywalker2 said:

I have nothing against gay characters but I do think that some TV shows tend to go overboard for the sake of political correctness. One example in particular is the new Perry Mason where Della Street has now become a lesbian. In the original she was Perry's assistant and also his mistress. That was an integral part of the series. Now she's his partner, the brains behind the firm, and openly gay in a series supposed to be set in the 1930's.

To make matters worse Hamilton Berger, the prosecutor and Perry's nemesis, is also gay. There's no logic to those changes and in my opinion the show shouldn't be called Perry Mason. Also, Paul Drake, the detective, is black and they throw an Asian character in there too somewhere just so every group is represented. The new Kung Fu also has the obligatory gay character (who naturally has a black lover) and his traditional Chinese family couldn't be happier.

By the way, I don't believe people are born gay. They're born polymorphously perverse, as Freud put it, and sexual orientation can be determined by the power of imprinting, which is affected by your personal experiences and the role models you're presented during your sexually formative years. In  some surveys these days, up to 40 percent of Generation Z members declare themselves non-heterosexual. I don't think their genes have changed that much.

As I opined earlier, perishing leftie ideology gone bonkers IMHO.

13 hours ago, JensenZ said:

Yes, Simpson, Fertility rate or Total fertility rate is what I meant. You know how to Google.

You can continue with Google to answer your questions. You take these conversations too seriously and I'm not here to educate you.

Nice swerve. Debate should be like tennis where you knock ideas back and forth,  not golf where you hit an idea down the middle and chase after it. If you state something as fact you must be prepared to provide evidence. The "do your research" argument just doesn't cut it. 

8 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Why can Eid and Diwali be celebrated, but Christmas cannot because they say it isn't all-inclusive? 

No morning prayers in a Christian country any more, but you can build mosques anywhere, regardless of planning regulations.

Christmas can be celebrated , and Christmas is indeed celebrated just as it used to be .

When were there ever morning prayers in the U.K ? 

You can say then if you want , no one is stopping you 

17 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Let's say there are 100 people in a restaurant. 90 "normal" and 10 from the LBGTB+/- whatever community. 

As far as I am concerned all should be treated equal.

And equal means equal, not a special "we are inclusive" treatment or rainbow colored toast or whatever. 

rainbow-toast.jpg

So all people must be treated equal but you think that LGBT people aren't normal. Lol.

50 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

So all people must be treated equal but you think that LGBT people aren't normal. Lol.

Maybe you noticed that I wrote "normal" like this.

What else should I call not LGBTQ+/- whatever people? There are not too many letters left from the alphabet.

And normal is not such a bad word for normal people. Normal people can have children and propagate. That is essential for the survival of mankind. 

On 12/15/2023 at 1:32 PM, georgegeorgia said:

I agree with you ....but tell me your thoughts about transgender reading books to children in libraries?

A bit further,what kind of book?

Anything with any strange sexual acts should be for bidden and taken out of the library?

23 hours ago, NanLaew said:

I'll cut to the chase then. You said that procreation is the "main reason for sex among animals" as an argument on why men shouldn't shag each other.

I am positing that procreation isn't the ONLY reason for sex among animals. Otherwise 'Ladies Night' would all be a bit boring, no?

Have you never seen homo sexuality among animals?

It is out there.

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe you noticed that I wrote "normal" like this.

What else should I call not LGBTQ+/- whatever people? There are not too many letters left from the alphabet.

And normal is not such a bad word for normal people. Normal people can have children and propagate. That is essential for the survival of mankind. 

Well, there are a number of terms you could have used; non-LGBT, straight, cisgender :) . Let's get away from this LGBT people aren't normal crap. It does nobody any good.

3 hours ago, jvs said:

A bit further,what kind of book?

Anything with any strange sexual acts should be for bidden and taken out of the library?

I'm against the drag queen / trans BS reading to children, unless approved by parents, as just too impressionable on small children.  Even have issue with any parent that would consent to that.  Let the youngins progress at they're own nature curiously.  They'll figure it out on their own, we all did.   Would think even easier today, as not much is 'taboo'.

There's no such thing as strange sexual acts, just acts you haven't sampled or tried yet ... :giggle:

Consenting adults can get their freak on anyway they choose ... thankfully :coffee1:

21 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I'm against the drag queen / trans BS reading to children, unless approved by parents, as just too impressionable on small children.  Even have issue with any parent that would consent to that.  Let the youngins progress at they're own nature curiously.  They'll figure it out on their own, we all did.   Would think even easier today, as not much is 'taboo'.

There's no such thing as strange sexual acts, just acts you haven't sampled or tried yet ... :giggle:

Consenting adults can get their freak on anyway they choose ... thankfully :coffee1:

I view Drag Queen Story Hours as form of lower end live theater. 

I think live theater is a wonderful thing and that children should be exposed to it from an early age.

I was very lucky to have liberal parents who frequently took me to quite out there live theater and I am forever grateful to them for caring about my intellectual development in that way.

Of course in one sense I agree with you. Parents should have a say.

35 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

So what if a person in a clowns uniform,reads to them?Also too scary?

I think you are a little paranoid,kids love people who dress up and they love to listen to a good story teller.

What if you dressed up and read a book to young kids?Will they turn gay?

No it does not confuse them and i think it is just a part of live of many people.

Children with two gay parents do not grow up being gay.

I would be more worried about the books they are reading to them,that should be not confusing and of course no violence

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

And was he wrong?

When the Lefties prefer to look after illegal boat people and put them in four-star hotels whilst veterans sleep on the streets and pensioners freeze in their own homes because their pensions don't support their bills?

When council budgets are depleted and councils going bankrupt because of the surge of immigrants, and the fallout of people still in the UK on benefits that came from the EU before Brexit.

The ridiculous strain on resources supporting people who should not even be in the country is untenable.

If you are caught entering Thailand illegally, you would be in immigration cells until somebody finds the funds to get you home. You would not be smirking whilst throwing your passports from illegal boats into the water in Thailand.

And before it gets mentioned that I am an Immigrant in Thailand, Yes I am.

I also have ample funds in Thai banks to support myself, support a Thai family, bought five or six new cars here, built four houses. I have private health insurance and entered this country through the proper channels and with the correct visa, and I am no strain on Thai resources.

And why should an 18% minority decide policy and receive preferential treatment in the UK and make it appear to be more or less shameful to belong to, or come from, white British families?

Why does British society promote people of colour to senior positions in local and national government that many do not have the qualifications for, just to be seen to be 'all-inclusive? ' To the detriment of white people?

It has just been identified and the RAF, just one of many institutions, recently caught and fined and punished for doing just that.

It has nothing to do with racism, and if that is how you choose to interpret it, up to you, but in my book it has plenty to do with a 'level playing field based on skill sets and abilities '

You actually expect me to read all your racist nonsense attempting to justify yourself? Move on.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, NanLaew said:

That's fine. So you agree with their portrayal of the average British family as ethnically diverse with kids of indeterminate gender.

What sort of dog do they have?

I’m delighted that Britain is no longer a white christian country anymore. 

• Sad 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

You don’t offend me, you and your bigoted counterparts amuse me. I can almost see your blood pressure rising because old straight white men get challenged so regularly.

Old - Ageist

Straight - Straightophobia

White - Racist 

Would it be acceptable to label someone as being a young black homosexual ?

41 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

You don’t offend me, you and your bigoted counterparts amuse me. 

Just a lot of very brit harrumphing and self back patting.

Time for you to sally forth into your next imaginary internet triumph.

And then pat yourself anew. What motivates you to do this?

1 hour ago, Prubangboy said:

Just a lot of very brit harrumphing and self back patting.

Time for you to sally forth into your next imaginary internet triumph.

And then pat yourself anew. What motivates you to do this?

Pushing bigots buttons, and you’ve shown me how easily done it is.

On 12/16/2023 at 3:22 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

You are wrong  , I wouldn't sell my soul .

What do you mean by "living like  gay man"

How do they live ?

Gay men have greater access to promiscuous sex than straight men. They don't have to move to Pattaya or pay.

If men could meet women and shag behind a bush, they would. At least, I would.

• Thanks 1