Biden says there's 'no question' Trump engaged in an insurrection

CharlieH

20 minutes ago, gargamon said:

More trump lies. Nice sunny day. The general next to him didn't seem to be having problems.

Did you see he couldn't hold a glass of water in one hand without shaking so much he was spilling it? Needed two hands. 

Not of the VDO so no.

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Yes, all Pres Biden has done is preside over the greatest job market in US history, has the economy growing faster than any other OECD country, rebuilt NATO and unified it behind a common cause, dealt with the massive inflation trump caused by running up new National Debt equivalent to $24,000 for every man, woman and child in the US, got a bipartisan infrastructure bill passed, and has the US producing more energy than ever and more oil and gas than any country in the world.

As for the migrant issue, Border Patrol and Homeland Security say they are understaffed. Do you know why? Because the repub-led House slashed the budget for Border Patrol.

In any event, I'd take a woman who walked 600 miles with her kids hoping to work in the US before I would want all the Red State losers on Social Security Disability Insurance, who are a drag on the Fed budget. The largest "Employer" in several Red States, like KY, TN and WV is SSDI.

Immigrants are the lifeblood of the US. 

Reality... down the hall, then left, then right and then just keep going......:whistling:

• Confused 3

Let me try to explain it this way:

the Constitution does not require that a president be convicted by a court of law as a requirement for impeachment. Therefore, Congress doesn't need a reason to impeach a president, it just comes down to votes. This quirk has recently shown to be easily abused.

Likewise, the Constitution does not require conviction for sedition before removal from the ballot. Therefore, its possible to remove candidates from the ballot simply because the votes to do so are there.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you think Trump weighs 215 lbs, as he claims?

Since you asked me to prove you are a cult follower of the Orange Jesus, one simple proof is your inability to answer a very simple question.

As it is a deflection, and as such off topic, I am not required to play that silly game.

No proof provided, so what does that make you?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/22/2023 at 8:36 PM, ozimoron said:

More charges coming I expect. Georgia all over agin in a different state. New mug shot, more donations.

Recordings reportedly show Trump pressuring Michigan canvassers to not certify 2020 vote: Detroit News

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4372940-recordings-reportedly-show-trump-pressuring-michigan-canvassers-not-certify-2020-vote/

More charges, as in what charges are you expecting?  Phone charges maybe? Why don't you tell us what is illegal about calling people and asking, requesting, demanding this, that or the other thing. Do explain what laws have been violated by these "calls". 

Unless/until you do, you got NOTHING. No surprise. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, illisdean said:

Georgia all over agin in a different state.

The Supremes ruling on Smith presidential immunity certiorari  has just thrown chaos on DC trial and this will include GA fulton case as well due to it's federal aspects. If DC and fulton do in fact make it to trial it will be in 2025 likely but more prone to die a slow death and fall by the democratic failed attempt wayside to get Trump which might just nearing it's end as the dem losers are running out of ways to destroy democracy.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Actually, now that you mention it, not only has he committed bribery which is a felony but wire fraud as well through the use of the telephone. Offering a thing of value (expensive legal representation) in exchange for committing an unlawful act = a crime.

lol...fraud, wire fraud ....but what if the phone had no wire, as in a wireless phone? LOL....you not only got NOTHING ...you got nothing intelligent to say. The article in reference you provide makes no mention of your fantasy wire fraud by wireless device, lol or bribery. Why are you making things up. It's too early to be drunk.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/22/2023 at 8:36 PM, ozimoron said:

More charges coming I expect. Georgia all over agin in a different state. New mug shot, more donations.

Recordings reportedly show Trump pressuring Michigan canvassers to not certify 2020 vote: Detroit News

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4372940-recordings-reportedly-show-trump-pressuring-michigan-canvassers-not-certify-2020-vote/

LOL...this is your "Trump gotcha" fantasy playing out live on the AN platform. Lame.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

Looking at Ukraine and his lack of opposition to China you couldn't be more wrong.

No idea what "looking at Ukraine" means. It's only a victory for Biden if Russia loses and that's looking less likely with every month of stalemate. Zelensky is short half a million men ( according to another thread ) and the US isn't providing enough munitions now. The GOP cut the funding, I believe.

It's not looking good for Ukraine any way it's looked at.

• Confused 2

31 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No idea what "looking at Ukraine" means. It's only a victory for Biden if Russia loses and that's looking less likely with every month of stalemate. Zelensky is short half a million men ( according to another thread ) and the US isn't providing enough munitions now. The GOP cut the funding, I believe.

It's not looking good for Ukraine any way it's looked at.

N

My comment has nothing to do with victory for Biden or not but with actions taken.

• Thumbs Up 2