Thai man kills girlfriend in jealous rage over religion

webfact

2 hours ago, bradiston said:

So a Muslim man murders his girlfriend, but you've based your whole response in his being Muslim. If he'd been a Buddhist, which happens every day, or any other religion, would your response been so weighted? No. You just have a poisonous hatred for Islam, and are using this one incident to leverage it. Your arguments are thus totally invalidated.

You won't find a story where a Buddhist kills his GF for refusing to convert to Buddhism. You seem to be blind to the intolerance of Islam. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:
  3 hours ago, bradiston said:

So a Muslim man murders his girlfriend, but you've based your whole response in his being Muslim. If he'd been a Buddhist, which happens every day, or any other religion, would your response been so weighted? No. You just have a poisonous hatred for Islam, and are using this one incident to leverage it. Your arguments are thus totally invalidated.

I agree 100% with bradiston... :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Felton Jarvis said:

If they won't worship your God, just KILL them.  That doesn't sound very "peaceful" to me.  What am I missing???

You're not missing anything. This is what religions are all about. 

• Confused 1

On 12/21/2023 at 12:05 PM, ezzra said:

Muslims settles feuds with blood for blood and honour killings, Muslim warriors have been knows to be cruel and mean and most blood thirsty of all armies in history, so maybe Islam is a religion of peace but not those who practice Islam...

They made good slaves though during the British Empire.  They ate meat so they were stronger then the Hindus.

My Muslim wife is good on the plough.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

19 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Completely irrelevant in relation to my comment "You won't find a story where a Buddhist kills his GF for refusing to convert to Buddhism".

Grasping at straws to defend a (mostly) barbaric cult.

Yes a 10 year old story of muslims provoking Buddhists to react, which has to be considerable on behalf of the mischief makers

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, bradiston said:

Don't misquote me. You and your hate mob are just pests.

Sounds like you hate people pointing out the truths of islam, usually it ends up with threats and insults when facts cannot be countered. Without lies islam dies, so many leave since the age of online knowledge.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Living in Wilayah Narathiwat, I spoke to my friends here, including imams.

We believe this man was mentally ill, simply for the fact that in Islam it is forbidden to commit suicide:

"And do not kill yourselves,” says the Holy Qur'an (nor kill one another).

“Allah is, without a doubt, most merciful to you” (Surah al‐Nisa, 4:29).

And Allah knows best.

أمين

Edited by MarcelV
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

"The truths of Islam"! The fastest growing religion.

2 hours ago, proton said:

Sounds like you hate people pointing out the truths of islam, usually it ends up with threats and insults when facts cannot be countered. Without lies islam dies, so many leave since the age of online knowledge.

"Muslims are the fastest-growing religious group in the world. The growth and regional migration of Muslims, combined with the ongoing impact of the Islamic State (also known as ISIS or ISIL) and other extremist groups that commit acts of violence in the name of Islam, have brought Muslims and the Islamic faith to the forefront of the political debate in many countries. Yet many facts about Muslims are not well known in some of these places, and most Americans – who live in a country with a relatively small Muslim population – have said they know little or nothing about Islam."

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2017/08/09/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

I suggest you are very much in that group of people, even if you don't live in the USA.

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, bradiston said:

"The truths of Islam"! The fastest growing religion.

"Muslims are the fastest-growing religious group in the world. The growth and regional migration of Muslims, combined with the ongoing impact of the Islamic State (also known as ISIS or ISIL) and other extremist groups that commit acts of violence in the name of Islam, have brought Muslims and the Islamic faith to the forefront of the political debate in many countries. Yet many facts about Muslims are not well known in some of these places, and most Americans – who live in a country with a relatively small Muslim population – have said they know little or nothing about Islam."

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2017/08/09/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

I suggest you are very much in that group of people, even if you don't live in the USA.

Only fastest due to birthrate and the non use of contraception. Many muslims are leaving when they understand it and look at he disgraceful and unholy life the fake prophet led.

'Recent surveys indicate strongly that across the Middle East and Iran, almost half the population is loosening their ties to Islam. Governments have reacted differently to calls for reforms of institutional religion'

That was nearly 3 years ago, people leaving it has increased a lot since then, especially in Iran. Never mind they still have all those babies to brainwash!

https://www.dw.com/en/middle-east-are-people-losing-their-religion/a-56442163

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

Completely irrelevant in relation to my comment "You won't find a story where a Buddhist kills his GF for refusing to convert to Buddhism".

Grasping at straws to defend a (mostly) barbaric cult.

I disagree. And, to clarify my position, I'm not trying to "defend" Islam. I'm saying that it is not any different than ALL religions whose members have historically and currently all use their particular religion's tenets to justify violence and killing. 

• Agree 1

On 12/21/2023 at 4:56 PM, klauskunkel said:

It's not really religion that's the problem, it's the people in authority who interpret religion to suit their own ends: whether it's to justify the murder of non-believers, or the abuse of altar boys, or the repression of women, or the defrauding of their congregation - it all boils down to the corrupt humans who put themselves in charge of it. Religion on its own is just an idea.

The problem is that religion is the problem, it produces, attracts and refines people of that nature. Over and over gain throughout history we've killed and murdered over beliefs, ideas don't tend to send whole nations to war over a difference in the wording of a paragraph in some made up book.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

51 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

And you think two wrongs , make a right?

What happened 500 years ago has no bearing on what is happening in nearly 2024.

No, just pointing out how facile you cut n paste graphic was.

On 12/22/2023 at 9:21 AM, bradiston said:

Actually, the allegation regarding converting to Islam was just hearsay. We'll never know for sure, but it's been pounced on by yourself, amongst others, as a chance to voice your disgust with, and hatred of, Islam. That's derailment.

This thread has as usual produced reams of hate speech regarding Islam, to which you have contributed. I was pointing out many of the allegations apply to other religions too. That's all.

Give us the positive and all inclusive aspects of Islam.

I can wait.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, bradiston said:

Oh god, not another one.

The term "Islamophobe” is now thrown around to describe anyone who takes issue with the violent cult of Islam. Non-violent Muslims get no press because they are not making headlines by behaving peacefully and rationally.

• Like 1