Quiet bar in Pattaya

CanNot

Hello,

migth be a strange question but I'm looking for a quiet bar to hang out, preferably buakhao area / beach road / second road. 

With quiet I mean no live band or music blasting with 120db through the bar. 

Any recommendations welcome 

Edited by CanNot
  • Haha 2

I like the open air beer garden at the foot of walking street, oddly enough. Nice to watch the sunset and quiet, at least in the early evening. They do have some MTV on, but it's pretty good music and not overly loud. It's also free of the riff raff staff, pushing for drinks, etc.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, HappyExpat57 said:

For a quiet bar, I've always gone to The Sportsman on Soi 13 Alley. No loud music and they serve Guinness.

Really?  Problem there is you are staring at a wall in a small space and listening to a bunch of loud buzzed drinkers get off.  Don't find the place appealing at all.

But, they do have Guiness.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Really?  Problem there is you are staring at a wall in a small space and listening to a bunch of loud buzzed drinkers get off.  Don't find the place appealing at all.

But, they do have Guiness.

This is what the op asked for. ???

Let's let op make up his/her own mind.  What you find unappealing might be just what they were looking for.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Have a walk around the Arab bars in the area behind marine Plaza hotel.

After just walking around all farang focused bars in Pattaya are quiet!

And I doubt they serve Guinness, possibly under the counter. 

2 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

It has better food, TVs and alcohol, and there are no bars on the door.

OP does not mention food.

Bars on the door, not sure what this means? Haven't noticed many bars on doors throughout Pattaya unless your talking about the soi 9 police station.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PJ71 said:

OP does not mention food.

Bars on the door, not sure what this means? Haven't noticed many bars on doors throughout Pattaya unless your talking about the soi 9 police station.

Dungeons have bars like a jail , I believe what he was talking about in comparison 

• Like 1

On 12/23/2023 at 9:22 PM, JimTripper said:

I like the open air beer garden at the foot of walking street, oddly enough. Nice to watch the sunset and quiet, at least in the early evening. They do have some MTV on, but it's pretty good music and not overly loud. It's also free of the riff raff staff, pushing for drinks, etc.

Are you talking about the restaurant?  Yes, it is nice.

I think the best suggestion is just to go to an area and check them out there are some bars that do not have loud music along Beach Road but then again they don't need it because of the neighbors lol

46 minutes ago, Toby1947 said:

Boring fart, suggest the middle of the Sahara all though them there Bedouins can get a bit rowdy. You might catch a glimpse of one every 6 months or so. 

Love your post ,I take it you are living each day to the max and good on you 🙏

As a matter of interest were you born in 1947 so make you 76 going on 77 

I think you won't have time to be bored now yourself , live each day you have left I say ,🙏

31 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

Are you talking about the restaurant?  Yes, it is nice.

I think the best suggestion is just to go to an area and check them out there are some bars that do not have loud music along Beach Road but then again they don't need it because of the neighbors lol

Yes, right on the water. I think it's a restaurant also, with a huge bar in the center.

I noticed a "Ladies Welcome" sign up which seemed a bit odd. Seems like the place would be full of freelancers, but it appears they avoid the place if they are solo for some reason.