Lazada Wrong Order Again.

NoshowJones

3 minutes ago, freeworld said:

Did you go to the real online store of the physical shop you bought from?  you would have received the good item then.

No, i went to stores that have nothing to do with Lazada.

Won't use them again.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/24/2023 at 2:09 PM, CharlieH said:

Just a thought, a possibility, but I often wonder if I put it in a Thai name whether it makes a difference. Not an obvious Farang name. It shouldnt, but the thought crossed my mind more than once when I get a bum deal.

Yes, that works if maybe not a 100%. Should complaint in Thai as well as some sellers don't react on English. They even leave your chat unread.

It's about time Lazada kicks all these mal sellers out if possible. Watch out for Chinese ones hiding behind the language wall.

3 hours ago, impulse said:

2 a week for a year is 104 orders.  Do that for a few years and it adds up.

I freely admit to quite a few impulse buys, but mostly I saved myself hours of traipsing around the malls searching for eclectic stuff.

I did try out a couple of hobbies that I otherwise wouldn't have, photography (and video) being the biggest cash drain what with lenses and filters, etc.  But I'm glad I did.

BTW, I'm certainly not claiming there are no problems, just that I found them to be very rare.

I also visited Lazada HQ near Emporium when I helped a few of my workmates get set up to sell online.  Well worth a visit, but my employment contract did not allow me to be an active participant. I was just helping some local co-workers when it became clear the company would close up shop in a few years.

So every week you find two more things to buy? Seems like that is a hobby actually. It just amazes me. I'm here 6 months of the year for 15 

+ years and have never bought anything on line here.  Guess I'm lucky but I certainly don't keep thinking  about or go searching on line for stuff. But you admit to lots of impulse buys which I know leads to buyers remorse.  

• Confused 3

On 12/24/2023 at 2:22 PM, freeworld said:

One time I received an item cod. I opened the item in front of the delivery guy and found the item was broken. Gave the delivery man a tip and refused acceptance of the item.

I received a warning from the online platform that in future if I refuse to receive a cod item they will withdraw my option to buy cod and would in future have to pay upfront.

In Thailand on Lazada/Shopee they are delivery people as simple as that. Nothing to do with the company. If you refuse to accept the order you are sçamming the delivery guy and he probably will be out of pocket. There is a returns process use it in future.

• Confused 1

I ordered a Bluetooth nebula astronaut for my kid last week, received the cheaper non Bluetooth version. My wife said it was like communicating with a baby with the vendor in chat, never a specific answer and then after several days of painfully slow response, he/she said’ “No Bluetooth” paid extra money and didn’t even offer to refund the difference or return item. 
Many vendors on Lazada seem to respond badly when the item is wrong, but don’t like a bad review.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, jimn said:

In Thailand on Lazada/Shopee they are delivery people as simple as that. Nothing to do with the company. If you refuse to accept the order you are sçamming the delivery guy and he probably will be out of pocket. There is a returns process use it in future.

The returns process did not work in my case, there is no return unless the online platform allows it, the email I received approved return but when follow the links it is rejected, already explained that.

No problem for the delivery guy, he is still working for the same platform delivery company, still delivers to us many times. He lost nothing.

Anyway nothing to do with you if you dont know exactly what the situation is.

I was the one scammed the first time, I got broken goods which cannot be used (probably broken during transport due to soft packet not adequately protected in a box, I dont know exactly) and my cod money was taken in advance.

Edited by freeworld
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, bradiston said:

Maybe not much help now, but I too ordered and received a computer chair from Lazada. Ridiculously cheap and I was unable to assemble it. I got on the chat line the vendor had and he was a great help. Seems there was a definite order in which to assemble the components. If the vendor has a chat line, maybe try it?

No proper chatline just a visual one. But thanks.

• Confused 2

On 12/24/2023 at 12:54 PM, NoshowJones said:

I ordered a computer chair from Lazada, the one they sent was completely different from the one I ordered. I accept that it was my fault for not checking it when it was delivered. I just gave  package to the wife's brother to build it up for me.

I cannot dismantle it and repackage it to return it. I checked on the Lazada website and the chair is not there any more. I wonder why that is.

What a lot of deluded posters we have now with their confused emo's, I hope Karma get's the lot of you.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, alex8912 said:

So every week you find two more things to buy? Seems like that is a hobby actually. It just amazes me. I'm here 6 months of the year for 15 

+ years and have never bought anything on line here.  Guess I'm lucky but I certainly don't keep thinking  about or go searching on line for stuff. But you admit to lots of impulse buys which I know leads to buyers remorse.  

2 orders a week may sound like a lot, and maybe it is.  But it sure didn't feel like it.  Keep in mind that includes food, like barbecue sauce, A1 sauce, sweet pickle relish, popping corn and other import items the local Foodland often ran out of.  Just those 4 items would be 3-4 orders a month, and I started ordering them online the 2nd or 3rd time I couldn't find them on the shelf at the supermarket- occasionally for months at a time.  In fact, I remember a few TVF threads that started when one of the popular items got restocked at a local grocery store. 

It was a whole lot easier to order from Lazada than to cross my fingers and hope there was stock at Foodland this week.

12 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Lazada customer care Chat window usually works.

12 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Lazada customer care Chat window usually works.

Not now, I used to use it OK, how I could do with it now. There is now a virtual chatline where they only ask questions that suit them.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

I've ordered hundreds of items from Lazada over the past several years. I probably order at least one or two every week. I've NEVER had any problems with any of these, and when I have returned a few items, they were readily accepted and refunded promptly. :smile:

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

Not now, I used to use it OK, how I could do with it now. There is now a virtual chatline where they only ask questions that suit them.

I keep typing agent in and usually get one within a couple of minutes. They are always very helpful.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

2 orders a week may sound like a lot, and maybe it is.  But it sure didn't feel like it.  Keep in mind that includes food, like barbecue sauce, A1 sauce, sweet pickle relish, popping corn and other import items the local Foodland often ran out of.  Just those 4 items would be 3-4 orders a month, and I started ordering them online the 2nd or 3rd time I couldn't find them on the shelf at the supermarket- occasionally for months at a time.  In fact, I remember a few TVF threads that started when one of the popular items got restocked at a local grocery store. 

It was a whole lot easier to order from Lazada than to cross my fingers and hope there was stock at Foodland this week.

Damn that's a lot of A1 And BBQ sauce you consume.  My bottle lasts a couple months in BKK and I usually have to chuck some out. 

• Haha 1

On 12/24/2023 at 1:59 PM, freeworld said:

Also if you opened the original packaging quite a slight chance to return it according to the platforms return/refund rules.

There seem to be a few suppliers sending goods not matching what was ordered on the shops page.

I ordered a butterfly razor and was sent some cheap safety razor. Luckily it was in original packing and the item could be seen it was wrong. Immediately initiated refund return and started communication with the supplier who never responded for 3 days. Eventually lazada refunded my money and I was informed that I could keep the wrong product since the supplier never responded to anyone and who was going to pay the transport to return.

Also this store is still operating on the platform and under 5 different names, there are many reviews of customers being sent the wrong items but the online platform still allows them to operate.

Many stores send cheaper products instead of what we order. Happened to 3 times with LAZADA, I think I will try SHOPPE, never used it. Any experience? 

1 hour ago, Isac Szwarc Brasil said:

Many stores send cheaper products instead of what we order. Happened to 3 times with LAZADA, I think I will try SHOPPE, never used it. Any experience? 

Shopee is OK, similar to Lazada. They have some different suppliers when one is looking for alternatives or variety. Some stores are on Shopee and are not on Lazada and sometimes for some items the prices may be cheaper on one or the other.

As with all these online platforms just need to be careful which shop one selects to buy from, generally stick to the ones who have brick and mortar stores and are online as well.

Edited by freeworld
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, freeworld said:

The returns process did not work in my case, there is no return unless the online platform allows it, the email I received approved return but when follow the links it is rejected, already explained that.

No problem for the delivery guy, he is still working for the same platform delivery company, still delivers to us many times. He lost nothing.

Anyway nothing to do with you if you dont know exactly what the situation is.

I was the one scammed the first time, I got broken goods which cannot be used (probably broken during transport due to soft packet not adequately protected in a box, I dont know exactly) and my cod money was taken in advance.

Calm down pal. If you ordered from Lazada they have a guarantee, nothing to do with the seller. You got a warning from the platform for not accepting a delivery and quite right too. How do you know he didnt get any hassle and loose out, just because he still delivers proves nothing. You posted on a public forum so its up to me if I comment or not.

The problem with people like you is that you try and apply western standards and processes when they don't apply in Thailand.

Edited by jimn
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, freeworld said:

Nonsense, I know how the return refund works, have done it a few times. Not going to name the platform but even their chat and tel calls dont work when their mind is made up.

I have the email in my inbox from the online platform where the seller/online platform approved the return refund. I opened the sealed packet with video and photos showing the broken item submitted all of that with a clear description. When I followed the links to initiate return and print return label on the online platform website it directs me to return refund rejected.

Initiated contact with the seller and they were surprised.

No amount of calls and online comnunication with the online platform solved anything, an exercise in frustration and eventually just gave up.

Absolute tripe.  You must have done something wrong to be rejected.  Maybe outside the warranty date?   Ive never had a problem if following the requirements.  Id suggest if you cant follow procedures then find another source.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

10 hours ago, Isac Szwarc Brasil said:

Do you check the reviews?  Usually the reviews give you an idea of the shops reputation however sometimes earlier ones  are fakes produced by friends.  Best to only go for long term good reviews.

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, freeworld said:

there is no return unless the online platform allows it,

Nonsense, not up to platform.  Platform would reject only if something contravenes sellers criteria such as trying to return a faulty item after advertised warranty duration passed.  Another option to save time and phone calls etc is to deal with seller direct.  Sellers generally dont like bad reviews, bad for business.  You will find good sellers will want to resolve issues as quickly as possible and avoid bad reviews and the platform has no say in the matter even if it could.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, CecilM said:

I ordered a treadmill and it broke after a few months. By then the store had disappeared. 
Live and learn. Some items you don't order; and everything must be checked immediately. (That's why the 3-day confirm order.)

Don't blame Lazada, blame the seller. You could have returned it and Lazada would have refunded your money. 

Yes the return/refund process is not at all difficult.  They will even pick it up for you but I guess some here would find something to complain about like the time didnt suit or you didnt like the colour of the pick-up etc lol!

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ThaiFelix said:

Nonsense, not up to platform.  Platform would reject only if something contravenes sellers criteria such as trying to return a faulty item after advertised warranty duration passed.  Another option to save time and phone calls etc is to deal with seller direct.  Sellers generally dont like bad reviews, bad for business.  You will find good sellers will want to resolve issues as quickly as possible and avoid bad reviews and the platform has no say in the matter even if it could.

Nonsense, it was the online platform who blocked the issue, noone else.

The online platform is the one who sent the approval and then when follow the online platform links to return it goes to rejected.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, ThaiFelix said:

Absolute tripe.  You must have done something wrong to be rejected.  Maybe outside the warranty date?   Ive never had a problem if following the requirements.  Id suggest if you cant follow procedures then find another source.

Rubbish. Out of many purchases over many years have sent back maybe 4 packages, never any problem until this one and no problems sending one package back after.

It was the only bad experience so far for me returning broken goods. Know what to submit, when to open the package and video opening, photos of the damaged goods clear description.

Upon receiving the item with video opeing packet, photo the damage and submit the return refund form is about 10-15 mins after receive the item so you are making stuff up about warranty expired etc...

Edited by freeworld
  • Confused 1

On 12/24/2023 at 2:40 PM, BenStark said:

When I receive a chair that is COMPLETELY different from the one I ordered, then I see that as soon as I open the box.

No need to assemble it to see something is COMPLETELY different from what I've ordered.

Sounds like a plan. But, from the OP...

On 12/24/2023 at 12:54 PM, NoshowJones said:

I accept that it was my fault for not checking it when it was delivered. I just gave  package to the wife's brother to build it up for me.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jimn said:

Calm down pal. If you ordered from Lazada they have a guarantee, nothing to do with the seller. You got a warning from the platform for not accepting a delivery and quite right too. How do you know he didnt get any hassle and loose out, just because he still delivers proves nothing. You posted on a public forum so its up to me if I comment or not.

The problem with people like you is that you try and apply western standards and processes when they don't apply in Thailand.

Ah, so you  write it is the nothing to do with the seller, the online platform who controls the return process.

Edited by freeworld
  • Confused 1