Thai woman searches for lost winning lottery tickets to claim 24 million baht

snoop1130

57 minutes ago, Classic Ray said:

Time to update the system with electronic recording of ticket purchases like they have in Western lotteries. 

They can even check for winners and notify them automatically.

Electronic purchasing and recording of tickets would cut-out all the corruption, skimming  and employment for many.

Thailand has to do it the old school way with thousands of vendors, and Pretties on the TV doing a choreographed show-price bring happiness to the people.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I'm sure I won the US powerball last tuesday ....     I'm sure but I can't find my entry anywhere .....

I'll have to tell the Powerball agency I'm sure I won so I can get my money

Good luck with that, I contacted them yesterday and advised that I'd lost my ticket and requested my money to be paid into my account. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, loong said:

I have never bought a Thai lottery ticket, so I may be wrong, but I didn't think that you could choose particular numbers, I thought that you could only buy what numbers the vendor has available. If that IS the case it would make it nearly impossible to find the numbers 931446 almost every time!

Buyers can select the number they want to buy "Online" so it is possible to do this.

53 minutes ago, cracker1 said:

Buyers can select the number they want to buy "Online" so it is possible to do this.

However:

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

She said she even remembered the vendor who sold her the tickets.

And my wife, a keen lottery ticket buyer confirms what @loong said above:

3 hours ago, loong said:

I have never bought a Thai lottery ticket, so I may be wrong, but I didn't think that you could choose particular numbers, I thought that you could only buy what numbers the vendor has available. If that IS the case it would make it nearly impossible to find the numbers 931446 almost every time!