PM and his wife are worth Bt1.02 billion – NACC

snoop1130

1 hour ago, loong said:

My question was "Do you think that his wealth is somehow related to his position as PM?" I asked this because that is what you appeared to imply in your earlier post.

I think that it would be impossible to amass that wealth through graft in the few months that he has been PM.

After 35 years living in this country, the word 'impossible' only pop up when you want something done and you're told

'Mai Dai' only to become Possible when you pay up, do i need to elaborate here?...

I am happy to read that he is so wealthy and I am sure the workers who work for him to get him so rich will be paid a daily salary of 350THB a day.. and there will be no room for a decent salary raise... The family has already so much money that as long as they all will live never have a shortage.. but the people who are the ones to give him this wealth must be scrape every satang to get some food... Nice example

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, freeworld said:

Well he comes from a wealthy family is well educated in engineering, economics and business.

He cofounded sansiri one of the top real estate companies in Thailand with over 400 developments.

So he is successful and has worked to earn what he has.

Even if you're right, i would expect the PM, the leader of the of a poor nation to perhaps, just perhaps, share a little, very little

of his enormous wealth with those who are much, much poorer, less fortunate than him, but that is out of the question right?...

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Even if you're right, i would expect the PM, the leader of the of a poor nation to perhaps, just perhaps, share a little, very little

of his enormous wealth with those who are much, much poorer, less fortunate than him, but that is out of the question right?...

Not my business what he does with his wealth.

But the govt should be doing more to eradicate poverty and improve peoples lives.

Strange how the envious always think others money they earned must be taken away or distributed.

Edited by freeworld
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, freeworld said:

Not my business what he does with his wealth.

Strange how the envious always think others money they earned must be taken away or distributed.

Not your business because you're not a starving dirt poor Thai while your PM is a billionaire, and envious? I don't write

for my own sake you know, i see many others starving and with no roof over their heads who can benefit from a little

kindness and benevolence, but again. he's ONLY the PM in this country and it's not his business to help his people... 

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, proton said:

They are part of the national problem then where 1% own about 67% of the wealth, has he offered any solutions to the wealth gap?

Why should he.  Have you?   Do you think that he should give away his hard-earned until everyone who hasn't bothered to get any hard-earned has the same as him?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

I am happy to read that he is so wealthy and I am sure the workers who work for him to get him so rich will be paid a daily salary of 350THB a day.. and there will be no room for a decent salary raise... The family has already so much money that as long as they all will live never have a shortage.. but the people who are the ones to give him this wealth must be scrape every satang to get some food... Nice example

Isn't he the one who took the risk and put up all the capital and debt that gave them jobs and eventually put him in his present financial position?  What make you think that his employees only get B350 per day and get no decent salary increases?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ezzra said:

What do you know about his charitable contributions, then?  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Not your business because you're not a starving dirt poor Thai while your PM is a billionaire, and envious? I don't write

for my own sake you know, i see many others starving and with no roof over their heads who can benefit from a little

kindness and benevolence, but again. he's ONLY the PM in this country and it's not his business to help his people... 

How do you know he is my billionaire PM and he is envious?

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

In your opinion who should he share it with?

And if he gave ALL of it away and every one of the 65,000,000 Thais got an equal share, he would be broke and every Thai would be 18 baht and 46 satang better off.

Edited by billd766
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, koolkarl said:
5 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Why investigate the source of the funds of someone who, in his position, is not unusually wealthy?

Do you have difficulty finding your way home each day?

Not at all.  Do you have difficulty coming up with rational and relevant responses?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, billd766 said:

In your opinion who should he share it with?

And if he gave ALL of it away and every one of the 65,000,000 Thais got an equal share, he would be broke and every Thai would be 18 baht and 46 satang better off.

As a long-term expat I also would like a share.

23 hours ago, ezzra said:

After 35 years living in this country, the word 'impossible' only pop up when you want something done and you're told

'Mai Dai' only to become Possible when you pay up, do i need to elaborate here?...

So you obviously DO believe that the PM has amassed 1 billion baht in a few months by corrupt practices in his position as PM!

I believe that it is much more likely that he was wealthy before he became PM!

2 hours ago, koolkarl said:
16 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Not at all.  Do you have difficulty coming up with rational and relevant responses?

Obviously you are as poor as a church mouse.  I am not.

Not obvious, at all, and obviously inaccurate, but what has our respective affluence got to do with anything?     You do seem to have difficulty coming up with rational and relevant responses.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Not obvious, at all, and obviously inaccurate, but what has our respective affluence got to do with anything?     You do seem to have difficulty coming up with rational and relevant responses.

Affluence has everything to do with my responses but you can't understand my responses because you are far from affluent. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, koolkarl said:
5 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Affluence has everything to do with my responses but you can't understand my responses because you are far from affluent. 

You do seem still to have difficulty coming up with rational and relevant responses.   

> 825,402 baht in returns from digital assets

if he earns 825,402 baht from staking, that means he has at least 20,000,000 in Crypto. If I was him I would stake 10x of that.

at least he does have good taste!