Democrats argue Biden is underestimated

CharlieH

It's also very generous of this great pres to be paying Ukraine's government workers. I think American's are also funding Ukraine pensions. That's so nice!

Edited by 300sd
  • Confused 3
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Trippy said:

The remain in mexico policy seemed to be working. But because it was the evil orange mans doing, Biden cancelled it on day 1 of his presidency. 

Yeah, no problems at all with the remain in mexico policy. Unless you went to mexico and actually looked. The refugees weren't going to go back to their home countries and build skyscrapers.

• Haha 1

Maybe the DEMs and Biden supporters should from time to time watch news and shows which are made for GOP supporters.

Because then they would see the truth about Biden and his age and his mental difficulties.

Personally, I read mostly news from DEM friendly sources. They write how great Biden is and what an idiot Trump is. What they don't publish are all the not so great things about Biden.

Sometimes I watch videos on YouTube which show when Biden stumbles physically or mentally. When he greats people who don't exist, and when he doesn't know left from right. I am sure fox and co show things like that all the time. And then nobody should be surprised when their viewers think B is not capable of doing the job.

But DEMs somehow don't see this information and are ignorant and they ask: Why do those people don't like Biden. Just watch and learn!

All in all, I think Biden is still the better alternative, mostly because Trump is such a nightmare, and he is not suitable at all for that job.

But why don't the DEMs look for a younger guy, with experience, and not so radical views? That could be a real alternative which the people like to vote for. And not just the lessor evil. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, CharlieH said:

image.png

Democrats are sounding off: President Biden is being underestimated.

The president’s poor approval numbers, and polling showing him trailing former President Trump, his likely opponent in 2024, have created frustration and anxiety within the party, with some wondering if Biden is leading Democrats into a disastrous election that could cost them the White House and Senate. 

But a number of Democrats are criticizing the critics, arguing Biden should get more credit for an improving economy and positing his fortunes are likely to brighten in the months leading up to the election.

“Biden faces challenges going into 2024, but I’m baffled by seemingly smart political people writing his chances off,” said Jim Kessler, co-founder of the centrist think tank Third Way.

Those defending the president’s chances argue that the choice will be clear once voters are actually faced with Trump on the general election ballot — a long 10 months away.

“I’m very bullish on President Biden’s reelection in 2024. The economy is strong, we’ve recovered from COVID, and we are once again respected in the world. Most importantly, he’s restored a sense of normalcy after four years of President Trump’s chaos,” said David Thomas, a former aide to Vice President Al Gore. 

“Does work remain? You bet,” added Thomas, a partner at Mehlman Consulting. “But if you ask the question in November: ‘Are you better off than you were four years ago?’ I believe a majority of Americans will answer a resounding yes.”

FULL STORY

THEHILL-250.png

Agree, his inaptness is definitely underestimated....:sleep:

• Like 1