Andrew Tate Defends Dual Pricing

I think the key is to always ask for price before ordering anything. So it depends if the prices were clearly displayed on the menu.

I made a mistake once of going to a La Baguetina sandwich bar in Barcelona, ordering a couple of sandwiches and beers, the total bill was 50 euros. Essentially this was a legal scam, a trap for unsuspecting tourists who’d assume that a sandwich an a beer would be a few euros maximum like everywhere else. A side note, the bar was not run by Spanish people.

1 hour ago, Addaamm said:

I think the key is to always ask for price before ordering anything. So it depends if the prices were clearly displayed on the menu.

And in Thailand, don't forget to ask if that price is for the meal, or per unit weight.  Especially seafood places.  Usually, a notation in Thai so a tourist traveling without a native reader can get bit.  Bad.  Ask me how I know that...

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, Photoguy21 said:

Most of these poor countries are due to the elites creaming the money for themselves. Think about that Andrew.

But that is out of his or your control. You simply cannot do anything except post in this forum. No other forum on the entire planet will provide a platform for a nobody who has to travel 10,000 miles to find a woman and live in a foreign country because your homeland cannot. 

• Confused 2

5 hours ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

But that is out of his or your control. You simply cannot do anything except post in this forum. No other forum on the entire planet will provide a platform for a nobody who has to travel 10,000 miles to find a woman and live in a foreign country because your homeland cannot. 

I totally agree with you. We cant change it but implying, which Andrew does, that poor countries need the money I don't really believe Thailand comes into that category. I agree there are a large number of poor people in the country but they do not get the benefit of the increase costs that foreigners pay. If they did I would be in support of it.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

Anyone who takes this clown seriously, needs their head checking

Agreed, but that goes both ways.  It's just as harmful to expend energy hating on the guy as it would be to take his advice seriously.

I find his stuff amusing, with an occasional kernel to ponder.

• Haha 2

On 1/4/2024 at 9:10 AM, retarius said:

After the first scandal with this chap I took some time to listen to him. He is certainly less bad that the Uk press made him out to be. Not exactly public enema #1 imho, and better that I had been led to expect. 

another prime example of somebody who has offended the sensitivities of a few online snowflakes, and now the wokies aided and abetted by mainstream media have decided he must be destroyed,  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, Photoguy21 said:

I totally agree with you. We cant change it but implying, which Andrew does, that poor countries need the money I don't really believe Thailand comes into that category. I agree there are a large number of poor people in the country but they do not get the benefit of the increase costs that foreigners pay. If they did I would be in support of it.

The people selling  stuff  obviously get the benefit from the increased prices they charge foreigners,  do you think they had it over to the government?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PremiumLane said:

Anyone who takes this clown seriously, needs their head checking

And anybody who seeks to have him destroyed / cancelled should just go straight to the treatment room, no need to be checked

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

You mention this with monotonous regularity, What is your reason for this ?     I think you have serious issues, are you one of the few who came here and couldn't  find a woman,  ? 

Because the forum members must be reminded of the truth that they are nobody in their own societies and their voices have no value anywhere on earth except to the owners of this forum for monetization. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

And anybody who seeks to have him destroyed / cancelled should just go straight to the treatment room, no need to be checked

"destroyed / cancelled" get a grip you drama queen

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

5 hours ago, impulse said:

Agreed, but that goes both ways.  It's just as harmful to expend energy hating on the guy as it would be to take his advice seriously.

I find his stuff amusing, with an occasional kernel to ponder.

Who said I was hating him? Dude, is an utter clown who should be mocked and laughed at. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, PremiumLane said:

Who said I was hating him? Dude, is an utter clown who should be mocked and laughed at. 

I'm sensing some negative energy there.  And some denial. 

Problem with harboring negative energy toward someone is that the knot is in my stomach and they're blissfully unaffected.  Often referred to as "rent free space in my brain".

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

Because the forum members must be reminded of the truth that they are nobody in their own societies and their voices have no value anywhere on earth except to the owners of this forum for monetization. 

And luckily for you, the owners of this forum , presumably for the purposes of monetization , allow you to insult every other member with your constantly repeated caustic mantra.  But as far as the rest of us are concerned you are just an annoying troll. 

Maybe they just allow you to continue out of pity, realising like the rest of us, that you are consumed with jealousy. Its glaringly obvious what your situation is. You brought sand to the desert pal, you took coal to Newcastle, before realising what was actually available here, and now every morning when you wake up, roll over and open your eyes,  you are reminded what an awful mistake you made.  Your home grown missus, that for some reason you saw fit to drag here with you, can no doubt see it in your eyes as clear as we can see it in your sad posts.  

No point in trying to take it out us pal , either get a divorce and upgrade, or disappear back to wherever it is you came from.  You are not  wanted here, or in your own society which you left to come here   

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

"destroyed / cancelled" get a grip you drama queen

"Cancel culture" the lefties call it,  the aim of which is to completely erase people who's views don't align with theirs, You said he should be mocked and laughed at. why not just ignore him , after all he hasn't insulted you personally.  

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

Autobiographical ?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

You are a forum member right?

Are you unaware that other SE Asia forums exist?

They also welcome us nobodies even though our voices have no value.

I am gonna suggest you get a puppy, it might cheer you up.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

Thanks for clarifying that.

papa was confused before.

• Haha 1

On 1/4/2024 at 3:55 PM, CartagenaWarlock said:

No other forum on the entire planet will provide a platform for a nobody who has to travel 10,000 miles to find a woman and live in a foreign country because your homeland cannot. 

You've just insulted EVERYONE on Aseannow. 

12 hours ago, impulse said:

I'm sensing some negative energy there.  And some denial. 

Problem with harboring negative energy toward someone is that the knot is in my stomach and they're blissfully unaffected.  Often referred to as "rent free space in my brain".

BUT that what left wing liberals do... 

• Sad 2

9 hours ago, cdemundo said:

You are a forum member right?

Are you unaware that other SE Asia forums exist?

They also welcome us nobodies even though our voices have no value.

I am gonna suggest you get a puppy, it might cheer you up.

He probably brought an ugly one with him, to prove he is also capable of finding one of those in is own country.  (Unlike the rest of us)

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, save the frogs said:

You've just insulted EVERYONE on Aseannow. 

Not me, I don't care about insults delivered via pixels.

Insult me using a collage or diorama, then we gotsa problem.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1