In Total 7,864 Drunk Driving Cases Reported in Seven Days of Thailand New Year Road Safety Campaign

webfact

1 hour ago, Straight8 said:

A Nation with absolutely zero respect for human life.

Driving on the highway near Bangna Central, and this dude in a luxury car, sped past me at about 150 km, dodging traffic and using all 4 lanes over-taking cars. Just ******* unbelievable.

A Nation with zero respect for law or human life . That is believable 

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

I hope someone like that dies 

I remember a few years ago in the country side of Australia I had rented a vehicle and was driving on a country road

A ute behind me was tailgating me so I instead of overtaking they tailgating me , I pulled over to let them pass ,one drunk guy giving me the finger 🖕as he went past.

Up ahead I saw it had overturned ,it was a country road .

I stopped hopped out to see the  guy hanging upside down.

He was looking at me , putting his hand out for help

I saw his wallet on the floor (roof) and took it , thanks I said , don't stay out here too long ,the kangaroo could eat you , remember Karma is a bitch I said to him ,he was hanging upside down in the car 

Then I drove off with his wallet 

I believe you posted before about stealing a wallet, now you're leaving injured people without helping. Hope karma finds you soon.

• Sad 2

38 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Very smart...😂. Of course hearsay, what else in this context? Thank you having switched on your brain☺️. Not common here in general 😁

Thank you having switched on your brain . Not common here in general . 

Contentious remarks .

Spidermike has a switched on brain i have seen over the years .

If one differs in his opinion that does not mean his brain is not switched on and that would go for the rest of the posters here .

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, itsari said:

Thank you having switched on your brain . Not common here in general . 

Contentious remarks .

Spidermike has a switched on brain i have seen over the years .

If one differs in his opinion that does not mean his brain is not switched on and that would go for the rest of the posters here .

Sorry, but you lost the track. It was all about one single word and orthographic. Nothing else. Your phantasy of having different opinions in relation to spidermike is hilarious and awesome. And concerning the rest of posters I wouldn't vouch for. Good that you do.

Anyway, thank you for your precious correction.🙏

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Sorry, but you lost the track. It was all about one single word and orthographic. Nothing else. Your phantasy of having different opinions in relation to spidermike is hilarious and awesome. And concerning the rest of posters I wouldn't vouch for. Good that you do.

Anyway, thank you for your precious correction.🙏

Anyone should see you are the one that has lost the track.

Hopefully you can regain control .

• Haha 1

On 1/6/2024 at 7:15 PM, Bangkok Barry said:

How many were arrested? Were their cars impounded? As usual, the appalling reporting here tells us nothing, apart of pointlessly saying how many were caught in each province. That is completely irrelevant.

You must read between the lines 

15 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Exactly as I expected: no facts,  no evidence 😂. Have a good Sunday.

Did you want me to get a signed letter from a police officer with an actual quote? What kind of evidence are you talking about when it comes to nationwide bribery. Such unbelievable nonsense and dribble. 

• Agree 2

7864?? Don't know where they plucked that figure from.

Last Tuesday, 2nd, a friend took the son of one of his farm laborer's into the Ban Dung police station to pay his fine and retrieve his impounded bike. The place was heaving, they were informed over 2000 DUI charges were laid from that station alone. The sons fine was 4300 Baht. Ban Dung is only 1 of some 23 Amphoe's in the Udon Thani province = go figure!!

On 1/6/2024 at 1:55 PM, newbee2022 said:

So now it's getting interesting....Do you have personal experience or is it just blowing in the wind from heresy????😳

I personally know at least three people in Hua Hin that paid that amount of cash to make the charge go away. I also know at least three policemen who regularly ride their bikes while being incapable of walking a straight line. The only time people did not get away with it was when they brought the Royal police in from Bangkok to man checkpoints over Songkran before Covidiocy. That weekend there were a considerable number of people appearing in court, fined 6,000 Baht, and ordered to do community service.

21 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Then I drove off with his wallet 

Not the sort of thing I would publicize, being a thief. 

(Although I suspect it was fantasy). 

A return finger, call an ambulance and that would be my idea.

Edited by jacko45k

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Did you want me to get a signed letter from a police officer with an actual quote? What kind of evidence are you talking about when it comes to nationwide bribery. Such unbelievable nonsense and dribble. 

Well, I didn't expect any other reply of you. It's actually for me a "Big Mouth" reply. Have a good day 🙏

53 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

I personally know at least three people in Hua Hin that paid that amount of cash to make the charge go away. I also know at least three policemen who regularly ride their bikes while being incapable of walking a straight line. The only time people did not get away with it was when they brought the Royal police in from Bangkok to man checkpoints over Songkran before Covidiocy. That weekend there were a considerable number of people appearing in court, fined 6,000 Baht, and ordered to do community service.

Thank you for this post

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Well, I didn't expect any other reply of you. It's actually for me a "Big Mouth" reply. Have a good day 🙏

What other reply can be expected of an inane request for proof that the police are willing to allow a bribe, to let one off when caught driving under the influence?

Break that one down for me. 

• Thumbs Up 2