Biden slams Trump for Capitol riot in 2024 campaign speech

CharlieH

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The Trump plan was to stop the certification of the electoral vote.

So far, over 1,000 protestors have been convicted, mostly for violent behavior at the Capitol. Perhaps you were sleeping while watching the insurrection. 

You keep talking about a "Trump plan" as if it were true, while offering not a shred of evidence that he had a plan at all. I guess you took a lesson from that guy you talked about a while ago and use his technique of just making stuff up till people believe it.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

On 1/12/2024 at 9:20 PM, Danderman123 said:

What was sad was that Trump incited people to go the Capitol, where many were injured, and some subsequently died.

Wasn't the only person killed an unarmed protester killed by the cops? I understand the others died of natural causes.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 1/12/2024 at 10:30 PM, Danderman123 said:

Few guns were brought, because they were not necessary, and if used, would provoke an immediate and crushing response by the US Armed Forces. Conversely, the military could and did ignore what seemed to be a simple riot.

Few guns were brought,

Seriously? Perhaps you can inform us as to how many and how they were used? If you can't, you must be making it up, again.

As I understand it the National Guard wasn't there because someone thought there wouldn't be any need for them, and the force actually there was insufficient to prevent the invasion. One could come up with a theory about that, if one wanted to.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Few guns were brought,

Seriously? Perhaps you can inform us as to how many and how they were used? If you can't, you must be making it up, again.

As I understand it the National Guard wasn't there because someone thought there wouldn't be any need for them, and the force actually there was insufficient to prevent the invasion. One could come up with a theory about that, if one wanted to.

Evidence of firearms in Jan. 6 crowd grows as arrests and trials mount

Several people pleaded with Trump to call in the National Guard, but Trump declined. Finally, Pence called them in.

The blame is 100% on your man Trump. He knew what was going on, but refused to do anything.

Did he freeze up, or did he wait to see if the insurrection succeeded?

On 1/14/2024 at 7:59 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

In this case you can't prove that Trump committed a crime at all. You are a master at making it up, that's for sure.

Do you believe that the Special Counsel is making it up, as well?

• Agree 1

On 1/14/2024 at 8:02 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

You keep talking about a "Trump plan" as if it were true, while offering not a shred of evidence that he had a plan at all. I guess you took a lesson from that guy you talked about a while ago and use his technique of just making stuff up till people believe it.

I will defer to Jack Smith, who has the goods on Trump. Stay tuned.

• Agree 1

On 1/14/2024 at 7:59 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

In this case you can't prove that Trump committed a crime at all. You are a master at making it up, that's for sure.

Why did some people bring zip ties to the Capitol?

How about those people who had bullhorns and walkie talkies?

Do you think they just woke up on the morning of January 6, and thought "I am going to hear Trump speak at the Ellipse and bring my zip ties"?

If you are trying to prove that Trump followers are obtuse, you are highly successful.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 1/15/2024 at 12:21 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Few guns were brought,

The theory you have in mind has been debunked. 

• Confused 2

12 minutes ago, johng said:

FBI ?   CIA ?  Hong Kong Phooey ?

You really think the Proud Boys stormed the Capitol because the FBI told them to?

Or are you just filling space because you don't like the answer to the question of who told the Proud Boys to storm the Capitol?