More choices of food on the Darkside

thailand49

13 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Did you read your headline before submitting it? 

NoT sure what you looking for?

if you think there should be more clarify yourself and educate me as to how it should be posted.

Instead of constantly running your mouth with your finger being a keyboard coward. We have been through this before about your expectation that posters have to be exactly like you which only a fool would want to be!

• Confused 2

9 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

if you think there should be more clarify yourself and educate me as to how it should be posted.

Instead of constantly running your mouth with your finger being a keyboard coward. We have been through this before about your expectation that posters have to be exactly like you which only a fool would want to be!

I see Rimmer corrected the spelling of Darkside. But should it not say 'More food choices on Darkside?

I am only trying to indicate bad English, which could make it easier for members who's first language is not English to understand.

Edited by KannikaP

12 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

Apparently your original headline has been corrected/edited by a Mod, so the rest of us do not know what this  complaint is about. I guess you are just informing us of the relatively new Cheap Charlies on  Khao Noi.

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

I see Rimmer corrected the spelling of Darkside. But should it not say 'More food choices on Darkside?

I am only trying to indicate bad English, which could make it easier for members who's first language is not English to understand.

I appreciate the concern of everyone of finding the need to correct and control things.

My ego isnt that big that I cant take the criticism of being corrected that is the way I learn even at my age. I dont need to go over again as to why things are the way they are but being corrected isnt going to stop through embrassing remarks from what I might have said in the past that bother some from posting in the future. 

But if people want then should correct all the mispelling which Mr. Rimmer missed.

Maybe I gave some too much credit I just assume it was clear " more choices " open cheap charlie "  to let those who like the place down on Soi Buakhao that live on Darkside need not run down to all the traffic now.

it was not my intent to drag C.C. through the posting mud over spelling and grammer the posting was about  more food choices. It is very clear in the rules of posting grammar, spelling, isnt a priority. Also clear is stalking other poster because of disagreement in the past using spelling and grammar as .

your weapon.

You might think you are doing others a favor by pointing it out but personally it is more harmful to this website reason there is such a rule.

if this such A major concern the Thai government can use your help with teaching at their government school.

I will try to do better from your criticism but dont hold your breath🤣

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Still in Khao Noi 80 metres approx to the Left of The chilled/Tops is the revamped Market which now houses an excellent Pizza Stall,eat in or take away 9inch for 99baht freshly made...you wont be dissapointed.

Open 11am till 9pm daily.

15 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Still in Khao Noi 80 metres approx to the Left of The chilled/Tops is the revamped Market which now houses an excellent Pizza Stall,eat in or take away 9inch for 99baht freshly made...you wont be dissapointed.

That’s a bold statement…

Edited by NextG
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, fondue zoo said:

hey man, chill, 95% of us on here are idiots half drunk or stoned 30 minutes after breakfast.

< everyone hug >

One thing for sure there are lots of people from different parts of the world. While they liKe to do their thing they forget to chill themselves while they like to correct and ask othets to chill. 

I simply posted about access to a restaurant to only have it high jacked because I wasnt cleared or had mispelling so when you talk about chill?  

I ask how important was it?  that It pulled you from pouring wine from ones cornflake.

• Haha 1

On 1/9/2024 at 10:20 AM, keithsimmonds said:

Is the Pizza stall open at lunch or just evenings?