Thai Prime Minister to woo global giants at World Economic Forum

14 hours ago, John Drake said:

Why would major companies committed to clean air standards want to come to Thailand? Would be nice if some grinning idiot somewhere, sometime would do something to stop the burning and turning the air poisonous.

There's stupid and beyond stupid.

Most are cut from the same cloth and others are bespoke. 

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, MonteD said:

WEF (oxygen thieves) that want to take everything away, we will own nothing and be happy. I hope Thailand navigates this precariously.

they have my blessing to make you disappear :clap2:

• Confused 1

On 1/15/2024 at 2:00 PM, Flying Saucage said:

Scary! What can the kingdom and it's people expect from this enthusiastic proponent of the digital wallet, when he visits this controversial globalist summit?

Keep in mind what Klaus Schwab, founder of the WEF, so proudly said some time ago, regarding those of his "WEF Young Global Leaders" who are now prime ministers of so many of the so called Western democracies: "We penetrate the cabinets".

My wife tells me he has a financial interest in a company that negotiates the discounts for users of the digital wallets. I don't know how she knows, it probably insult true, but sounds plausible. I mean why force people to use digital wallets when you could give them cash or mail a check.....much easier and simpler. What about all the rural elderly people who don't know how to use a computer?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1