Entered Thailand at Chiang Mai after denied at Phuket airport

2 minutes ago, siwiek said:

So I appreciate the multiple offers on here from people with "connections" who could help me bribe my way into Thailand and fix my profile, but it turns out there are still some honest police in Thailand after all.

💯🙏🏻💯🙏🏻💯🙏🏻

thank you honest Thai police, I will remember you for standing up for me against corruption.

Paying off someone for a visa issue is a waste of time and money, unless one is incapacitated or mentally challenged.

Edited by novacova
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Next time don't use your phone in places where it isn't allowed, then you don't need to use this childish language.

wrong. also, please go find a girlfriend.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

i hope that's the end of the issue with your immigration 'record', your next entry will be interesting.  it's possible the person in Phuket is doing some 'dirty work' with your record right now.  i hope not, but you never know.

when i was doing long stays in thailand i was getting re-entry permits for tourist visas.  to make sure i came in on a tourist visa as often as possible, even if only 10 days left on the permit to stay upon return.  for several years, it seemed like my life revolved around getting into the country.

Edited by buick
  • Thanks 2

Its not sustainable like this, is it?

Where you going next?

I did like you for a long time, but after a while, and once you have settled somewhere, with belongings, vehicles etc, the anxiety of 'are they gonna let me in??' every visa run, becomes tiresome, and a bit ridiculous.