Thai government resists Israeli embassy’s call for hostage release in Gaza

webfact

3 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

I admit I'm not a lawyer but maybe you?

The fact that The Hague is calling it a genocide speaks for itself.

🙏. But I'm not here to convince you or to change your mind. It should be an open discussion without any offensive wording.👍

The Hague is not calling it genocide.  Another lie.  Do you EVER say anything that is true?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

That's not quite right. Hamas wouldn't hold any hostages if there would be a free Palestine.🙏

Rubbish, Hamas charter is to rid the world of Israel and all in it. Read it. It has also said it will repeat Oct 7th again and again. 

You've a lot to learn, I will leave you to it, no more wasting my time on your infantile responses.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Yes.... if there was no difference you would not have needed to change it to suit your agenda!

A distinction without a difference.

OK, here you go -- "You literally said they've done nothing but make themselves unpopular for over 3000 years.  Our gleany perceptions know exactly what you meant."

Yes, we know exactly what you meant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

there's no proportionality between what Hamas did and what Israel is currently doing, and to many it seems like Israel's intent is to completely obliterate Gaza from the face of the map. 

The nature of the atrocities committed. The acceptance of those by Gaza civilians. Gang raping until dead, or killing by steel, blood raping and desecrating the victim afterwards, parading raped beaten and half alive victims though town to a cheering populace. I assumed the women on the truck was dead some now say she was alive. The butchery by steel of the children, the hacking apart of Thai workers with farm implements while chanting Allah Akbar. Oh and cell phoning the parents to tell them they had killed ten Israelis, 'Allah be praised' and the family cheers.

The rocket that hit the hospital, blamed on Israel, now assumed to be Hamas. President Biden was in region trying to broker a peace deal. Hospital hit, Muslim leaders refused to meet with him. That now sounds like NO accident.  471 dead?! Hamas would think nothing about killing their own, if it furthers their designs. 

At a certain point, I really do not give an excrement any more AND it is always us westerners who are supposed to care, be sympathetic empathetic, broker the peace, pay the bills, accept the refugees etc. Proportionality be da--ed. If Israel bombs them from now until Khoa Pansa, I do not give a rats and you will find more people who have no dog in this fight are feeling the same way I am. 

BTW NFL playoffs are shaping up to be pretty good this year. Cheers

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ChicagoExpat said:

Hamas has genocide of the Jews literally written into its charter.  That is their goal.  So, yes, there WOULD be murders, rapes, and hostages even if there were such a thing as "Palestine."

It's absolutely incredible that you've gone from attacking Israel to literally defending Hamas.  You're disgusting.

If offensive wording is all you can reply please stay away. I'm not into offensive communication.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

If offensive wording is all you can reply please stay away. I'm not into offensive communication.

As long as you keep posting lies, I won't "stay away."

As long as you keep justifying mass murder, I'll call you disgusting.

Stop posting offensive communication and you won't get it in return.

Time to take responsibility for what you post online, jihad lover.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ChicagoExpat said:

A distinction without a difference.

OK, here you go -- "You literally said they've done nothing but make themselves unpopular for over 3000 years.  Our gleany perceptions know exactly what you meant."

Yes, we know exactly what you meant.

I never used the phrase 'they've done nothing but', you added that! How can 'we' (you and the mouse in your pocket) know what I meant, when you can't even quote it without YOUR biased additions. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I never used the phrase 'they've done nothing but', you added that! How can 'we' (you and the mouse in your pocket) know what I meant, when you can't even quote it without YOUR biased additions. 

Wow, my gleany perceptions sure are off.  This is your chance to really stick it to me.  The floor is yours.

This is your chance to elaborate on what else the Jews have done in the past 3000 years besides be unpopular.

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, ChicagoExpat said:

Wow, my gleany perceptions sure are off.  This is your chance to really stick it to me.  The floor is yours.

This is your chance to elaborate on what else the Jews have done in the past 3000 years besides be unpopular.

I could mention a few Nobel peace prizes, although that would be off topic.

Edited by jacko45k
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Have they really?

Ever considered that the Palestinians (and the greater Arab world) failed themselves?

What other people are "refugees" for several generations? Something is rotten.

Like how Lebanon refuses to absord them as their own, again, after several generations.

Palestinians even consider Palestinians with citizenship in other countries even the US still refugees. That is MADNESS. 

No, they are not failing in their programme of genocide of the Palestinians are they?

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, ThaiFelix said:

No, they are not failing in their programme of genocide of the Palestinians are they?

They have failed miserably.

Have you seen the population figures of Palestinians since 1948?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

They have failed miserably.

Have you seen the population figures of Palestinians since 1948?

Avoiding the topic again?  We are talking about the current situation not 1948??? 

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I could mention a few Nobel peace prizes, although that would be off topic.

No, it wouldn't at all be off topic.  It IS the topic.  And if that's all you can come up with, you are indeed an anti-semite.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

Avoiding the topic again?  We are talking about the current situation not 1948??? 

If genocide WERE actually the goal, and not just agitprop from Hamas supporters, then they are indeed failing miserably at it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, ChicagoExpat said:

If genocide WERE actually the goal, and not just agitprop from Hamas supporters, then they are indeed failing miserably at it.

Those inscrutible Jews.

So good at controlling the global media and so utterly incompetent at genocide.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ChicagoExpat said:

So you are saying at least 50 countries are delusional in their support of South Africas genocide case against  Israel?  

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/genocide-case-israel-rest-world-stand-momentous-allegations-106352563

Edited by ThaiFelix
  • Confused 2
  • Love It 1

4 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

So you are saying at least 50 countries are delusional in their support of South Africas genocide case against  Israel?  

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/genocide-case-israel-rest-world-stand-momentous-allegations-106352563

So you are saying that because South Africa has made the accusation, it is true?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

50 countries, "South Africa says" being the operative quote from there. 

No Western country has declared support for South Africa's allegations against Israel.

Baseless, fact less and meritless allegations anyway

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Jingthing said:

They got such intelligence.

They made a huge mistake not taking it seriously.

It's a disgusting conspiracy theory to believe the Israeli government wanted the October 7 massacre or indeed the war triggered by it.

I'm so sorry. My mistake that the most efficient intelligence and armed service in the world. Commited to the defence of Israeli citizens didn't take the threat seriously? You must be joking. Israeli and foreign citizens were sacrificed for 'the greater good', so that the IDF would have a clear mandate for imposing genocide on the Palestinian population.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Second time you've made up that baseless and sick conspiracy theory. Does it make you feel better thinking that Israel deliberately wanted its innocent civilians and children executed, tortured, mass raped, mutilated while alive, burnt alive and abducted.

Yes? oh jolly good

Yes the most extremist right wing government that Israel has ever known. I wonder what Israel's Final Solution to the Palestinian problem will be.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, RobU said:

Yes the most extremist right wing government that Israel has ever known. I wonder what Israel's Final Solution to the Palestinian problem will be.

Getting rid of Hamas is the goal. Enough of your "far right" sick conspiracies.

Conspiracy Theorists Go Viral With Unsubstantiated Claim About Israel-Hamas Conflict

The origin of this conspiracy theory appears to be Charlie Kirk, a far-right influencer and strong supporter of former president Donald Trump. The 29-year-old Kirk, who leads a national college-focused Republican group called Turning Point USA, appeared on the PBD Podcast on Thursday and insisted he wasn’t spreading a conspiracy theory before immediately helping spread an unsubstantiated conspiracy theory.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattnovak/2023/10/16/conspiracy-theorists-go-viral-with-unsubstantiated-claim-about-israel-hamas-conflict/?sh=3f885aa06e98

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Clever little Nazi reference there and equating Israel to Nazis , I wonder whether anyone will notice ?

BTW , it is considered to be an anti Semitic statement, to suggest that Israel are Nazis , not to mention it being extremely offensive 

In no way was I making a Nazi reference merely quoting the published opinions of Israeli government supporters

https://peoplesworld.org/article/netanyahu-allies-push-expulsion-of-gazans-as-final-solution-to-israels-palestinian-problem/

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, RobU said:

I'm so sorry. My mistake that the most efficient intelligence and armed service in the world. Commited to the defence of Israeli citizens didn't take the threat seriously? You must be joking. Israeli and foreign citizens were sacrificed for 'the greater good', so that the IDF would have a clear mandate for imposing genocide on the Palestinian population.

Israel intelligence messed up on this , you are blaming Israel for the attack though .

About 400 Israel security personal died on that day , Israeli intelligence thought that would be enough to combat any Palestinian attacks .

Israel were caught off guard by the sheer scale of the attack .

You are claiming that the Hamas attack was a false flag attack and instigated by Israel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1