House passes seven clean air bills in their first readings

webfact

The government-sponsored bill seeks the creation of an air cleanliness policy committee, to be chaired by the prime minister, which will be tasked with drawing up a master plan for clean and safe air and setting out economic, financial and tax measures in the management of air quality.

Great, more hot-air, just what Thailand needs.

4 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Why you are so negative? So destructive?

Give the government a chance for change.🙏

I am not negative I am realistic... What have previous Governments and RTP achieved? How many times a crackdown on black smoke cars? How many times prohibited burning ricefields?? and how is was the enforcement of it after 2 days??? Don't forget we have the same government with Pheu Thai as extra party and that is a party that has proven not to be trustworthy yet

Edited by ikke1959
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

59 minutes ago, ikke1959 said:

I am not negative I am realistic... What have previous Governments and RTP achieved? How many times a crackdown on black smoke cars? How many times prohibited burning ricefields?? and how is was the enforcement of it after 2 days??? Don't forget we have the same government with Pheu Thai as extra party and that is a party that has proven not to be trustworthy yet

Don't look back.

You cannot make corrections for the past....but you can change the present and the future.🙏

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Don't look back.

You cannot make corrections for the past....but you can change the present and the future.🙏

You can count on the thumbs of one hand all the beneficial changes made here in the last TEN years.  Surprised no one has mentioned the FIFTY year jail sentence for Lese-majeste handed out to an activist yesterday. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Air is particularly poisonous today. And where is the man in charge? Playing in the snow in Switzerland. But at least there's another committee on the horizon, even if you can't really see the horizon for all the pollution.

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

Last truck inspection I saw was in Korat  in front of The Mall , 6 years ago , I’ve observed nothing else in 6 years