Trump is dominating the primaries. That doesn’t mean he’ll beat Biden

Social Media

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

You sure do like insulting people. Understandable I guess from people that think Trump is an adequate human being, much less acceptable as president. 

That's pretty rich considering the name calling and insults against Trump supports that come from your side. Understandable I guess coming from people that care nothing about the truth. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You mean like calling millions or Americans chumps, dregs, deplorables, irredeemables, or bitter clingers? Those kinds of names? 

I see and don't like the childish names Trump calls his opponent, but I like Biden, Clinton, Obama or the left in general calling me names even less, and it seems to me like they started it. 

If these names fit, it can hurt a bit. 

It's a good sign to know the cult can understand such big words.  Maybe its not a  hopeless brainwashing.    Trump's psychosis has been super contagious if you listen to the top professionals in the field of phycology. 

5 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

See? The really stupid ones even post links to things that prove the opposite of what they are trying to say. They don't really care about the truth, and they are not smart enough to tell the difference.

Speaking of smart enough to tell the difference...

---Why did trump call his goobers to DC on 1-6-21, saying "It'll be WILD!", if not to try to stop the peaceful transition of power? Similarly, why did he tell his goobers to march to the Capitol and fight like hell?

---Why did trump berate the SecState of Georgia and tell him, "Just find me...11,780 votes" if not to force the guy to tamper in a legitimate and fair election?

---Why did trump get involved in a fake elector scheme to replace the legitimate electors, if not to subvert democracy?

---Why did trump steal hundreds of highly classified documents, and then lie about returning them, if his intent was something other than hoping to monetize them?

Depending on what excuses are offered, intelligence or lack thereof will be made abundantly clear.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Getting back to the topic, 2024 is going to be a bad year for Trump and his cult.

The $83 million verdict was just the start. There are going to be unpleasant developments from here on in. 

$5.5 million was already posted when he first appealed. He could not get a surety or bondsman, so he had to pony up the cash. When that appeal fails, he will either have to do the same with the second appeal, albeit putting up $83.3 + million or bag the second appeal and the court will force the penalty judgement upon him quickly.

The jury is still out, so to speak, on whether he can keep his mouth shut and not defame Ms Carroll any more. If not, expect another lawsuit and an even larger penalty next time.

Wednesday he will hear what Judge Engoron will assess him in fines and penalties, and it is likely to be at least the $370 million the AG requested. He'll have to post that money if he appeals, or pay up/have his assets seized if he doesn't appeal.

On March 4th another trial begins, this time for felonies related to the insurrection. That will not go well, and undoubtedly he will try to foment violence among his goobers against those opposing him.

Perhaps as early as April the Georgia trial will begin, where trump faces a mandatory 5 year jail sentence for violating RICO statutes. That phone call to Raffensperger, plus testimony from co-defendants will be tough to beat.  Plus, there's no Federal pardon for State crimes, so donny would be getting fitted out for an XXXL orange jumpsuit.

His hand-picked judge in FL may be able to postpone the slam-dunk classified documents trial for a while longer, but eventually she will have to recuse herself because her delays are clearly not law-related.

All the while, or at least until Super Tuesday, Nikki Haley will be attacking trump's fragile ego and questioning his manhood..."Come on, donny, show us what you've got". If she goads him enough to get him on the debate stage, his increasing dementia will be on display for the entire world, and will figure prominently in Dem campaign ads.

Stick a fork in the fatty.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

19 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Apparently, the prosecutor and judge used to be work for the same firm and are (alleged) to have something of a history. 

How funny is that? 

Sorry, I think this is in one of the other BS cases. 

There is no prosecutor in the E

Jean Carroll case.

However, in that case, the judge had known the 2 attorneys for Ms. Carroll decades before. So Trump is trying to use that as part of efforts to delay payment.

But there is no rule that a

a judge cannot preside over a case due to an association decades before.

Edited by Danderman123

9 hours ago, frank83628 said:

you know it didn't actually happen right, it was a recording of him saying he "COULD" if he wanted

You mean he was lying when he said that .

" And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

• Like 1

Vivek Goes Full Tinfoil Hat With New Taylor Swift Election Conspiracy

Vivek Ramaswamy uncorked his most bizarre election conspiracy theory to date on Monday, suggesting that the NFL playoffs may be rigged in favor of the Kansas City Chiefs to give Taylor Swift more national air time ahead of an eventual endorsement of Joe Biden this fall.

52 minutes ago, sirineou said:

You mean he was lying when he said that .

" And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

no, he said it, but you're a fool if you think that was some admission to him actually having done it. it's bravado locker room talk, that glaringly obvious if you listen to it. do you also think he shot someone on 5ave?, its the same.   

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Getting back to the topic, 2024 is going to be a bad year for Trump and his cult.

The $83 million verdict was just the start. There are going to be unpleasant developments from here on in. 

lets see how much gets paid shall we! 

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

"Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

"Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

yeah, i posted the clip earlier, where does it say... I GRABBED HER BY THE PUSSY?.. its doesn't does it....

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

no, he said it, but you're a fool if you think that was some admission to him actually having done it. it's bravado locker room talk, that glaringly obvious if you listen to it. do you also think he shot someone on 5ave?, its the same.   

First he didn't say it.

Now he said it but he did not mean it. 

How do you know what he means and what he does not mean ? you two have a secret signal?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Are there any men posting here that when women allowed them to, have never grabbed a pussy? Seriously? 

Trump was bragging about how many women would allow you to have your way with them when you were a celebrity. Does anyone truly deny this? 

4 minutes ago, sirineou said:

First he didn't say it.

How do you know what he means and what he does not mean ? you two have a secret signal?  

And you have never grabbed a pussy or thought, wow, how great would it be to be rich and famous to all these women would throw themselves at me, right? 

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You realize Trump weaponizes insults and name calling to a level not seen from any "politician" in the history of the planet? Or are you so blindly in the cult that you don't see that?

yes, using terms like mini mike, Pocahontas amongst others i find hilarious, it's a refreshing change that he isn't like the rest and that's why he got elected....and 11 million extra voters in 2020! is  it very presidential..maybe not...but again..people wanted him, thats why he got elected. with the millions of illegal migration now i would imagine those border states will switch to red seeing as they are the ones dealing with the impact.

Edited by frank83628
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, sirineou said:

First he didn't say it.

it's pretty clear form the tone and wording..... take off your TDS hat and you'd see

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And you have never grabbed a pussy or thought, wow, how great would it be to be rich and famous to all these women would throw themselves at me, right? 

probably does missionary with the lights off!

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And you have never grabbed a pussy

Never without consents! Why do you?

Nor did I ever fantasize being rich enough to objectify women . 

I have a daughter for god's sake, Do you have any children? if you have  a daughter how would you feel if some rich creep did this to your daughter, or wife?  What would happen to that creep if he was left alone in a room with you? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

I have a daughter for god's sake, Do you have any children? if you have  a daughter how would you feel if some rich creep did this to your daughter, or wife?  What would happen to that creep if he was left alone in a room with you? 

Another liar that has to edit posts. Siri01.png.14628a6683f86a93da5d270422ab6920.png

So, you like most of us. have. 

You never thought wow, it would be great to be a rich rock, sports or movie star and have beautiful women throwing themselves at you? Really?  

I have a daughter for god's sake, Do you have any children?

Yes. 

if you have  a daughter how would you feel if some rich creep did this to your daughter, or wife?  What would happen to that creep if he was left alone in a room with you? 

If I had a ten-year-old girl and the President was holding her and sticking his nose in her hair I would not like it, but I would not want to see the old creep prosecuted if that's all it was. If I had an eighteen-year-old girl or even my wife that was rubbing herself on a celebrity, I wouldn't like it, but I certainly would not blame the celebrity for grabbing her snatch, that what she wanted. 

Trump is, or at least was, a womanizer. I have known this as long as I remember, and I do not think anyone claims otherwise, but you pathetically drag your daughter into the discussion in an effort to paint Trump as a pedophile or child molester when there is absolutely no evidence of it. That seems like a new low, even for you. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So, you like most of us. have.

I am almost sure , I said " Never without consents!"

10 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You never thought wow, it would be great to be a rich rock, sports or movie star and have beautiful women throwing themselves at you? Really? 

Much different than "Objectifying "  women which is what your boy did. 

11 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes.

Then I am sure you would not someone grabbing them , without their concent.

12 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

If I had a ten-year-old girl and the President was holding her and sticking his nose in her hair I would not like it,

But you would like a fat creep like trump sticking his hand in their.....?

You are not being intellectually honest, because I Know you would not. 

Nice try by the way trying to change the subject. :clap2:

15 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

but you pathetically drag your daughter into the discussion in an effort to paint Trump as a pedophile

What??? what is pathetic is excusing a creep like trump for  for inexcusable behavior, and if you think that by me saying that if something like what we are talking happened to me and mine, then my friend me and you have a different definition of what pathetic is. 

Where I come from we call someone like that a  "stand UP  man" 

19 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Trump is, or at least was, a womanizer.

Big difference being a "womanizer" and being a creep.  But if you are saying that just because he was a creep all his life, he should be excused now........................