Trump is dominating the primaries. That doesn’t mean he’ll beat Biden

Social Media

Just now, Jingthing said:

I don't think you understand how epidemics work. The earlier actions are the key.

I see you are attacking one guy and making excuses for the other. The later had vaccines to help.

The vaccines were the key to slowing deaths. If you don't know that I can't help you. Ask a doctor to explain the basics to you.

3 minutes ago, uttradit said:

I see you are attacking one guy and making excuses for the other. The later had vaccines to help.

The vaccines were the key to slowing deaths. If you don't know that I can't help you. Ask a doctor to explain the basics to you.

It's been revealed that Trump intentionally covered up the severity of the problem for several months for political reasons. He knew how bad it was but actively covered up. If policy was criminal, that would be criminal. There are voice tapes to prove that. History will judge Trump very harshly for his performance on that issue.

Trump cares ONLY about himself.

Period, end of story.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

Just now, Jingthing said:

It's been revealed that Trump intentionally covered up the severity of the problem for several months for political reasons. He knew how bad it was but actively covered up. If policy was criminal, that would be criminal. There are voice tapes to prove that. History will judge Trump very harshly for his performance on that issue.

When Trump wins the election you can spend 4 years complaining. You must be looking forward to that.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, uttradit said:

He's still 100 times richer than you or any guy in Thailand living off the pension.

True, but I am not employing platoons of lawyers to try to keep me out of jail.

By the time Engoron is finished with him, in addition to what's already happened in the E Jean Carroll case, he may not have a pot to p!ss in.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Like 1

On 1/24/2024 at 4:27 PM, illisdean said:

Bet he doesn't need cue cards to find his seat and show him what to say, but Biden sure does ....lol

One thing Trump needs is cue cards with speaking instructions, oh sorry thats Biden who needs cue cards with instructions when and where to sit down, when / what to speak LOL…and this daft fool crashing  polls &job approvals which should be on his cue card and admission documents to a geriatric care facility for cognitively challenged adults. LOL.

"YOU take YOUR seat."

Joe Biden Notecard Detailing Instructions For President Revealed

Biden_NewsWeek_cue-cardscopy.thumb.jpg.e629ce45aa843ec2187311e5c56aa902.jpg

Joe isn't fit to sell icecream. World leaders must laugh all the time at him.

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, uttradit said:

He is favourite to win the election.

He is a favorite in that area a standard deviation or two left of the mean on the IQ Bell Curve, but no place else.

He is also in the process of imploding. What wealth he might have is being stripped off him, Nikki Haley is attacking his masculinity (as much as a blubberbutt crybaby can have).

"Come on, donny, show us what you've got", she called out in a rally this week. A woman, and a minority woman at that telling him he is lacking in the manliness department.

His team is unlikely to let him take the debate stage, knowing he is a gaffe machine and slipping into late stage dementia.

Among other things, trump recently:

---Said Nikkei Haley was Speaker of the House on 1-6-21

---Thinks he's running against Obama, and also claims he beat Obama

---Claims he won the Iowa primary in 2016 (False)

---Worries Biden will start World War Two (sorry, donny, already taken)

---Said Jeb Bush got the US into Iraq

---Said he beat George Bush in an election

---Said he is running against Hillary

Come November trump will be:

---in jail

or

---not even the R candidate

or

---in an asylum

or

---dead

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Joe isn't fit to sell icecream. World leaders must laugh all the time at him.

Please provide some proof of that assertion.

There is plenty of evidence of world leaders laughung at Trump.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, Walker88 said:

You can pretend he is a fighter pilot, not a coward, and thin and fit, rather than the Orange Pillsbury Doughboy. Fantasy 4U. Or Fat Like You, as you need.

Why don't you remind us of which war your hero Biden served in?

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Please provide some proof of that assertion.

There is plenty of evidence of world leaders laughung at Trump.

I'd rather a leader that gets laughed at and doesn't start wars for boys to die in than a warmonger, even if it's only wars other countries have to fight, like your hero Bumblin' Biden.

6 hours ago, Walker88 said:

His team is unlikely to let him take the debate stage, knowing he is a gaffe machine and slipping into late stage dementia.

Given your hero Biden's gaffes, it'll be between two gaffe machines then, won't it.

You seem to be losing your edge recently. Have you realised that your hero is losing it every time he is let out in public?

20 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

What's not to like about those policies? I'd have added not starting any wars.

What's not to like about securing the Southern border ( where middle eastern men have been intercepted - haven't seen any of them picking strawberries. What's not to like about restoring law and order from this mass looting anarchy in cities. What's not to like about upgrading infrastructure in the USA, with funds that are now going down the Ukraine rabbit hole. ???  Ask the liberals here. They will give you 3 pages 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/number-people-terror-watchlist-stopped-mexico-us-border-risen-rcna105095

Edited by morrobay

7 hours ago, uttradit said:

Joe isn't fit to sell icecream. 

Sure he is.  As long as someone else counts the change.  And he has to stay in the truck, away from the little girls' hair.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, impulse said:

Sure he is.  As long as someone else counts the change.  And he has to stay in the truck, away from the little girls' hair.

Sniffing a girl's hair is a long way from grabbing a woman's pussy, as Trump has boasted.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You mean like the German delegates laughed at him when he suggested they not tie their economy to Russian energy?

And now the German economy is in the toilet because of high energy costs?

Lord forgive me, but I can't help but smile every time I read how bad it's getting.  My apologies to the good, innocent German people.  But you voted for them...

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

50 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'd rather a leader that gets laughed at and doesn't start wars for boys to die in than a warmonger, even if it's only wars other countries have to fight, like your hero Bumblin' Biden.

Did Biden start WWII as your love muffin trump says?

Perhaps you missed it, but trump had the DoD draw up plans to attack Iran, thinking it would help him in the Nov 2020 election. Gen Milley told him it would be unwise. trump stole the war plan and showed it off to his members at his NJ golf club.

trump also wanted to start a nuclear war with China after he lost the election, believing it would allow him to declare a state of emergency and stay in power. Again, Milley quashed it. trump now wants Gen Milley to be executed for getting in the way of trump's nuclear war.

Gen Mattis, Gen Milley, and the temp SecDef Esper saved the world from trump's fragile ego.

As for "bumblin', that sure fits the oaf moron trump now, who is clearly suffering from dementia. Nikki Haley was not Speaker, trump is not running against Obama, Jeb Bush did not get the US into Iraq, trump did not beat Dubya in New Hampshire, and there is no term anyone in finance knows as "debanking".

Biden, OTOH, has the economy growing faster than any major industrial nation, dwarfing trump's disaster and long ago recovering from the Recession trump left behind. Biden also has unemployment at record lows and has presided over more job creation than any POTUS ever, while trump is the first POTUS since Hoover in 1932 to leave office with fewer Americans working than when he entered office. Biden also got a massive infrastructure Bill passed, while trump played golf, Tweeted, and called into Fox for 4 years.

52 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Bolton probably hates Trump because he got booted.

While I'm not a big Bolten fan, his IQ is likely 60 points higher than the moron trump, and Bolten can point out the US on a globe, while trump cannot.

Bolten also is smart enough not to nuke hurricanes nor inject Lysol to cure Covid.

trump is the most ignorant POTUS the US ever had, which is probably why he is so popular among those of you who sit a std dev or two left of the mean on the IQ Bell Curve.

10 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is a working definition of insanity.

I could say that about your replies regarding the border.

9 hours ago, uttradit said:

The repliublicans discouraged taking the vaccines. That's a matter of history. They still do.

2 minutes ago, uttradit said:

More deaths under Biden, that's a matter of history.

Point to something Biden did which increased the covid death rate. Everyone can point to actions Trump did which increased the covid death rate.

Edited by ozimoron