Trump is dominating the primaries. That doesn’t mean he’ll beat Biden

Social Media

Former President Trump targeted the judge and New York attorney general in a series of social media posts on Sunday as he awaits the verdict of his civil fraud case that could bar him from ever doing business in the state again.

Trump, in his posts, reiterated his defenses in the case, saying the New York case was a “witch hunt,” that his company made “only success and profits,” and pointing to the “100% Disclaimer and Non-reliance Clause, stating CLEARLY that the reader must do their own analysis and due-diligence.”

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4434281-trump-targets-new-york-judge-ag-as-civil-fraud-case-verdict-looms/

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Apparently, the prosecutor and judge used to be work for the same firm and are (alleged) to have something of a history. 

How funny is that? 

Sorry, I think this is in one of the other BS cases. 

You think all of the cases are BS. Trump is 100% innocent of all crimes.

The Kool-Ade is strong in you.

Do you have a citation to back up your claim about them working for the same law firm?

Edited by Danderman123
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You think all of the cases are BS. Trump is 100% innocent of all crimes.

No, I never said that he was innocent, that would just be you making stuff up.

What I have said is that the prosecutions are politically motivated. 

I do not think he raped the (now rich and famous has-been) woman that claimed he did. That said, I would not be too surprised if he banged her in the dressing room. 

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The Kool-Ade is strong in you.

Thank you. 

I bet you can't name ten of the ninety-one indictments against Trump. 

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I bet you can't name ten of the ninety-one indictments against Trump. 

Sorry, I am not playing Trump trivia today. If I need the details, Google is my friend.

Now tell us about Judge Engeron and Leticia James allegedly working in the same law firm. Why did you post that fable? How does posting lies help your hero Trump?

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What I have said is that the prosecutions are politically motivated. 

Do you think that everyone who steals classified documents is prosecuted for political reasons, or just Trump?

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you think that everyone who steals classified documents is prosecuted for political reasons, or just Trump?

Unlike Biden and Clinton, Trump did not steal classifies documents. He took them legally, and was in a dispute about returning them. 

Yes, I think it's political. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Sorry, I am not playing Trump trivia today. If I need the details, Google is my friend.

So you don't know, thanks.

14 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Now tell us about Judge Engeron and Leticia James allegedly working in the same law firm. Why did you post that fable? How does posting lies help your hero Trump?

Sorry, I am not playing Trump trial trivia today. If I need the details, Google is my friend.

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Unlike Biden and Clinton, Trump did not steal classifies documents. He took them legally, and was in a dispute about returning them. 

Yes, I think it's political. 

Trump had no legal right to take classified documents. You must be very confused.

Trump isn't even arguing in court that he could legally take the documents, he is relying on other defenses. The crap you posted above is only drivel that Trump posted publicly for his low information fans.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So you don't know, thanks.

Sorry, I am not playing Trump trial trivia today. If I need the details, Google is my friend.

You made the claim that Judge Engoron and Leticia James worked in the same law firm, but you won't back it up.

Classic troll maneuver, I hope lying for Trump makes you feel good.

Everyone else can see that Trump is so lame that his followers have to lie to defend him.

• Thumbs Up 1

53 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump had no legal right to take classified documents. You must be very confused.

Trump isn't even arguing in court that he could legally take the documents, he is relying on other defenses. The crap you posted above is only drivel that Trump posted publicly for his low information fans.

I think it is you that are confused, but assuming it was illegal for Trump to take them, was it not also illegal for Biden to take them?

51 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You made the claim that Judge Engoron and Leticia James worked in the same law firm, but you won't back it up.

Classic troll maneuver, I hope lying for Trump makes you feel good.

Everyone else can see that Trump is so lame that his followers have to lie to defend him.

I never made the claim that Judge Engoron and Leticia James worked in the same law firm, you are making that up. You do that a lot. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Yellowtail said:

I think it is you that are confused, but assuming it was illegal for Trump to take them, was it not also illegal for Biden to take them?

Trump stole classified documents. Maybe a 6 year old's defense would be "but somebody else had classified documents", but that's not a legal defense, that's just trolling.

Trump does not have a serious defense. He is hoping that a Republican will win the election and pardon him.

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I never made the claim that Judge Engoron and Leticia James worked in the same law firm, you are making that up. You do that a lot. 

8 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Apparently, the prosecutor and judge used to be work for the same firm and are (alleged) to have something of a history. 

How funny is that? 

What drugs are you taking today?

• Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

What drugs are you taking today?

Where did I say anything Judge Engoron and Leticia James? I did not. 

And if you were honest, which you are not, you would have quoted my entire post, rather than selectively editing it like the liar you are. 

Liar.thumb.png.1c548acb4f594804b2673d77262063a3.png

37 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Where did I say anything Judge Engoron and Leticia James? I did not. 

And if you were honest, which you are not, you would have quoted my entire post, rather than selectively editing it like the liar you are. 

Liar.thumb.png.1c548acb4f594804b2673d77262063a3.png

it would be more believable if you just admitted that you were drunk when you posted.

Trump is about to be hit with massive damages in his civil fraud case. Regardless of your opinion of the judge and prosecutor, Trump offered no persuasive defense, when he testified, he just ranted.

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

it would be more believable if you just admitted that you were drunk when you posted.

Trump is about to be hit with massive damages in his civil fraud case. Regardless of your opinion of the judge and prosecutor, Trump offered no persuasive defense, when he testified, he just ranted.

And you would be more believable if you just admitted you were wrong and apologize for lying about what I said.  I thought at first you were just mistaken, but once you deceptively edited my post and doubled down with the lie, you really proved you have no integrity. 

I feel sorry for you. 

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And you would be more believable if you just admitted you were wrong and apologize for lying about what I said.  I thought at first you were just mistaken, but once you deceptively edited my post and doubled down with the lie, you really proved you have no integrity. 

I feel sorry for you. 

9 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

How funny is that? 

Sorry, I think this is in one of the other BS cases. 

So you are calling me a liar because why?

Jusge Engoron and Prosecutor Leticia James never worked in the same law firm. So your allegation above is false.

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Jusge Engoron and Prosecutor Leticia James never worked in the same law firm. So your allegation above is false.

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I am calling you a liar, because I never said it, I have proven I never said it several times, and you keep claiming I did. Why is that confusing? 

Here (again) is the full post:

Liar.thumb.png.be6ca685ebbdc93f845c047e94893f59.png

On 1/27/2024 at 9:16 PM, Danderman123 said:

Trump had 4 years to do something about the border and failed.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is a working definition of insanity.

what were the stats for illegal crossing under Trump compared to Biden?

what ever Trump tried to do the dems and media attacked him for.... Biden just opened it up and let them come in, now he wants to send US military in to remove barbed wire that texas wants to install to stop them entering....so just what has biden done to secure the border... isnt using the military on its own people something the US says dictators do?

On 1/28/2024 at 11:09 AM, sirineou said:

You mean he went up to them and said. excuse me miss do you mind if I can grub you by the pyssy? 

Next what?

you know it didn't actually happen right, it was a recording of him saying he "COULD" if he wanted

• Haha 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Why does the left fight the wall and any other border control tooth and nail? 

Joe Biden's Border Patrol catches more illegals than Trump ever did.

Republicans in Congress constantly whine about the border, but never do anything about it. Because their donors need cheap labor, ie illegals. You are being conned by the Republicans.

Just now, frank83628 said:

you know it didn't actually happen right, it was a recording of him saying he "COULD" if he wanted

They all know, but they're leftists, and "truth is not a left wing value." 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

They all know, but they're leftists, and "truth is not a left wing value." 

i'm not sure they do, the wording of in couple of post would suggest they actually believe it happened, same as saying Trumpo is a 'convicted rapist'

30 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

"Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

"Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

i'm not sure they do, the wording of in couple of post would suggest they actually believe it happened, same as saying Trumpo is a 'convicted rapist'

They've all heard it a hundred times. The brighter ones know they're lying, but most of them are just fools regurgitating what they hear on CNN or some-such. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

See? The really stupid ones even post links to things that prove the opposite of what they are trying to say. They don't really care about the truth, and they are not smart enough to tell the difference.