Trump is dominating the primaries. That doesn’t mean he’ll beat Biden

Social Media

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Still with the kindy insults, I see. Anything to say that doesn't involve juvenile insults?

Next.

You never listen to anything, that does not meet you opinion, hence you continued claim of having the largest ignore list.

I see in another thread you finally admitted you mental issues.

The following conditions can cause you hearing voices, psychosis, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, schizoaffective disorder or severe depression.

IMG_2048.jpeg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, uttradit said:

Not true at all. Millions of anti vaccine people who are hippies and don't like people like Trump.

Your bias keeps showing badly.

Less Republicans got vaccinated than democrats, because they listened to the right-wing anti-(Covid-19)vaccine nutters. Of course, as a consequence, more Republicans died from Covid-19 than Democrats. 

Dumber than dumb! 😃

"Contrast these converging figures with disparities based on politics: 90% of Democrats had been vaccinated, compared with 68% of Independents and just 58% of Republicans"

For COVID-19 vaccinations, party affiliation matters more than race and ethnicity

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/for-covid-19-vaccinations-party-affiliation-matters-more-than-race-and-ethnicity/

"More specifically, the researchers say, their adjusted analysis found that "the excess death rate among Republican voters was 43% higher than the excess death rate among Democratic voters" after vaccine eligibility was opened"

Republicans' excess death rate spiked after COVID-19 vaccines arrived, a study says

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/25/1189939229/covid-deaths-democrats-republicans-gap-study

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/24/2024 at 6:56 PM, Walker88 said:

That kind of stuff will play with his Talibangical base

I do like the concept of the "Talibangical" base - first of many grim chuckles to come no doubt.

Anyway, ears to the ground, we can expect soon to hear the gentle beat of the drums: "We was robbed, after all I won the primaries..."

5 hours ago, sirineou said:

You mean he went up to them and said. excuse me miss do you mind if I can grub you by the pyssy? 

Next what?

When you find out what big boys and girls get up to you should get back to me on that. If you are living in Thailand you could educate yourself by a trip to a Gogo, but wear your big boy pants when you do.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

When you find out what big boys and girls get up to you should get back to me on that. If you are living in Thailand you could educate yourself by a trip to a Gogo, but wear your big boy pants when you do.

What? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lacessit said:

A blatant lie. He did it with women who were in his power, and were too scared to report him.

As E Jean Carroll and Stormy Daniels demonstrated, he doesn't hesitate to set his attack dogs loose on any woman who stands up to him.

There's now a massive USD 83 million judgment aimed at teaching him a lesson. Notice how he has not referred to her in his latest posts on the matter?

He's a grub. IMO people who defend him are grubs too.

BS. Prove it was a lie.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I live in Pattaya and the last thing I'd do would be to spontaneously grab a girl in a gogo bar anywhere, let alone by her genitals. I've seen what happens to guys who do that. There are possibly (cough) a couple of places that could be argued as exceptions but the exception proves the rule. It would be very dangerous.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, morrobay said:

What's not to like about securing the Southern border ( where middle eastern men have been intercepted - haven't seen any of them picking strawberries. What's not to like about restoring law and order from this mass looting anarchy in cities. What's not to like about upgrading infrastructure in the USA, with funds that are now going down the Ukraine rabbit hole. ???  Ask the liberals here. They will give you 3 pages 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/number-people-terror-watchlist-stopped-mexico-us-border-risen-rcna105095

You were sked before and still awaiting an answer made by another poster. What did Trump do that you believed helped at the border.

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So no proof and it's not true then.

news for you, I don't understand this one also.

first you said that what  I said was not true, and now you are saying that there is no proof that it is not true. 

I feel I should just stand back and let you fight it out among yourself. 

Just now, sirineou said:

news for you, I don't understand this one also.

first you said that what  I said was not true, and now you are saying that there is no proof that it is not true. 

I feel I should just stand back and let you fight it out among yourself. 

I said that you had not provided any proof so what you said was not true.

Shall I put it in simpler English?

25 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

You were sked before and still awaiting an answer made by another poster. What did Trump do that you believed helped at the border.

Trump failed to build a wall, let alone the cemented version. Pray tell why you suggest it is the sole solution he accomplished?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

said that you had not provided any proof so what you said was not true.

To your original assertion  that what I said was not true, you said 

and it sounds to me that you agree with me,  

image.png.d221007e44a49bb824cea94ded7e08df.png

Edited by sirineou

9 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Sniffing a girl's hair is a long way from grabbing a woman's pussy, as Trump has boasted.

pretty sure the pussy grabbing was to be preformed on woman over the legal age...unlike sniffing and acting inappropriately around underage kids like Joe, or are you ignoring that side of things.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Trump failed to build a wall, let alone the cemented version. Pray tell why you suggest it is the sole solution he accomplished?

Like I said before let's wait and see what Trump can do about the wall when he isn't getting sandbagged. And this is what Biden did on the border:Screenshot_2024-01-28-17-14-06-851_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.1658a28f2041684d523a7f6815ace210.jpg

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

pretty sure the pussy grabbing was to be preformed on woman over the legal age...unlike sniffing and acting inappropriately around underage kids like Joe, or are you ignoring that side of things.

Pussy grabbing is sexual assault, irrespective of what age the girl/woman is.

There's nothing to suggest Biden's behavior has any sexual element in it.

You think Trump's non-consensual pussy grabbing is OK? IMO anyone doing that is a pervert.

It's a pity the Carroll trial was only civil. A criminal trial with the same verdict would have seen him put on a sex offender's register.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You think Trump's non-consensual pussy grabbing is OK? IMO anyone doing that is a pervert.

It's a pity the Carroll trial was only civil. A criminal trial with the same verdict would have seen him put on a sex offender's register.

so, did Trump actually grab any pussy or was it just locker room talk? ..
how about Bidens daughters diary??... joes clearly displays creepy behaviour, which you seem to be defending.

38 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

but it wasn't was it, so it's irrelevant .

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

you can listen to the whole thing id you want..its here https://www.vox.com/2016/10/7/13205842/trump-secret-recording-women

so, you do know it never actually happened right, it was just talk, from the conversation above

Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 20.41.25.png

You can't have it both ways, either Trump is lying or he is not. "They let you do it" does not imply consensual.

E Jean Carroll has already got her verdict. If you think she and Stormy Daniels are isolated instances, and not the tip of a sexual predator iceberg, I have a bridge in Sydney Harbor I'd like to sell you.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

you can listen to the whole thing id you want..its here https://www.vox.com/2016/10/7/13205842/trump-secret-recording-women

so, you do know it never actually happened right, it was just talk, from the conversation above

Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 20.41.25.png

Actually, his most egregious words were not "grabbing by the pussy" but "You can do anything". Presumably, that includes rape. I wonder how he knew that? Or was he really living in lala land and suffering from sexual fantasies which he related publicly as you suggest?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You can't have it both ways, either Trump is lying or he is not. "They let you do it" does not imply consensual.

E Jean Carroll has already got her verdict. If you think she and Stormy Daniels are isolated instances, and not the tip of a sexual predator iceberg, I have a bridge in Sydney Harbor I'd like to sell you.

19 woman came forward to accuse trump, AFTER he announced he was running, 2 prior although snopes doesn't give dates, i wonder why the others waited.... politically motivated perhaps!! 

33 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Prove to me all Trump's pussy-grabbing was consensual.

so, did you think he actually grabbed a woman by the pussy?? your comment would suggest you do?.