Trump is dominating the primaries. That doesn’t mean he’ll beat Biden

Social Media

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:
5 minutes ago, G_Money said:

And yet you voted for the corrupt current fool in office that can’t complete a sentence.

Stop your lying. 

Toughest job in DC right now is the one in charge of closed captioning Biden's speeches.  

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, impulse said:

Come back when you find out how many "undeclared" voters are really closet Dems, who would have voted for Biden had the DNC not given them the finger.  And how many are closet Repubs that just don't want their liberal neighbors to know.  And how many are truly independents.

Lol! It's you who made a claim, It's you who need to prove it. And you have nothing to prove it.

I have proven wrong the claim that Dems who changed registration were the cause of the high number of votes for Haley, as they were only 4,000 last year, less than 3% of those who voted Haley.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, AlexRich said:

I completely understand that if you are a life long Republican you would be naturally inclined to support the GOP candidate. That is the normal way of things. 

However, I don’t know how any American can look at Trump and believe he’s the guy to lead the country? A vote for Trump is a vote for the end of democracy in the US, and a move that will embolden Russia, and seriously weaken NATO. The world is looking increasingly reminiscent of the 1930’s, the rise of dictators and the march to World War.

So don't look at Trump.  Look at 4 years when Russians and Ukrainians weren't killing the heck out of each other, neither were the Israelis and Palestinians.  Illegal immigration was a net negative the last year, after he got it under control.

Then look at the world situation today...

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, impulse said:

So don't look at Trump.  Look at 4 years when Russians and Ukrainians weren't killing the heck out of each other, neither were the Israelis and Palestinians.  Illegal immigration was a net negative the last year, after he got it under control.

Sure! Biden is responsible for all conflicts in the world. What about the last snow storm? Biden's fault too? 😁

Edited by candide
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, candide said:

Sure! Biden is responsible for all conflicts in the world. What about the last snow storm? Biden's fault too?

He sure didn't talk them out of attacking.  Like the Bad Orange Man did.  Sometimes it's good that your adversaries think your guy is hard to predict.  Maybe even a little crazy...  Like a fox.

Edited by impulse
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, impulse said:

Russia and Ukraine were fighting every day of Trump's presidency. Trump did nothing to stop Russia.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, impulse said:

He sure didn't talk them out of attacking.  Like the Bad Orange Man did.  Sometimes it's good that your adversaries think your guy is hard to predict.  Maybe even a little crazy...  Like a fox.

How and when did Trump do that? How did he talk Putin out of attacking, as Russians have been attacking Ukraine and de facto started the annexion process under Trumps mandate? How did he talk "very smart" Hamas out of attacking Israel, by adopting Netanyahu's peace plan?

"Come on, donny, let's see what you've got"---Nikki Haley

Goodness! A woman, and a minority woman at that, hitting trump where it hurts most.

Expect The First Snowflake to go apoplectic. Ought to be oodles of childish rants, IN ALL CAPS, flowing on his (Truth Isn't) Truth Social.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yep.

And the mass media treats this as yet another horse race.

Trump going back into power would be a massive disaster for the world.

It's not as if democrats worship Biden like Trump's cult literally worships him.

Pretty much anyone opposing Trump would be much better than Trump and Biden is better than just anyone.

The odds are Biden would beat Trump because the power of the anti-Trump, anyone but Trump is very significant. 

If you and the others like you actually believe the world and the USA is a better place today under Biden than it was under Trump then you truly are a lost cause.

Give me mean tweets any day!

• Agree 1

I'm still hopeful that someone will challenge Biden. Trump will be the nominee for sure. Fingers crossed he loses again!

Yes, Biden's done a good job, but he really is a bit past it now. Four more years is unlikely, and who wants Kamala Harris taking over?

Edited by Brickleberry
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, impulse said:

Toughest job in DC right now is the one in charge of closed captioning Biden's speeches.  

Obviously you haven't listened to any recent speeches by President Biden, or perhaps as you've aged, your ears no longer work well.

You can find his recent Valley Forge speech online. Beautiful delivery and powerful message. Clear as can be, too, though admittedly my youthful ears function quite well.

OTOH, you can also find your favorite snowflake claiming he beat Obama and will beat him again, that Nikki Haley was Speaker of the House on 6 January 2021, that Jeb Bush got the US into Iraq, that trump beat George W Bush in an earlier New Hampshire primary, that trump won the Iowa caucuses in 2016, and even that he fears President Biden might get us into WWII (Maybe Biden uses the Time Travel machine that one of trump's former Attorney Generals named Whittaker used to schlepp before trump appointed him AG?)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

If you have even an ounce of proof of any corruption by Biden, you should show it.

If you cannot---you cannot---then you are making stuff up and engaging in slander.

On the other hand, the clown you favor is:

---a convicted sex offender

---a convicted charity fraudster

---a convicted bank fraudster

---a convicted insurance fraudster

---a thief of highly classified (TS, SCI, SAP, Codeword, HCS and RD)

---a liar who claimed he returned what he stole, but did not return it

---a self-serving crybaby who was intimately involved in trying to overturn a free and fair election (still under adjudication, but with witnesses who testified in front of a grand jury under oath and who were part of his Administration)

---a guy on tape trying to interfere and overturn the election results in the State of Georgia ("Look, just find me...11,780 votes")

It seems you made a new account simply to engage in slander and hyperbole.

Please post your proof!

I can join any forum I choose.  Since when do I need the permission or approval of a liberal Karen?

2 minutes ago, G_Money said:

If you and the others like you actually believe the world and the USA is a better place today under Biden than it was under Trump then you truly are a lost cause.

Well, I happen to like the low unemployment, strong economic growth and record stock prices the US is experiencing under the Biden Presidency. It sure beats the disastrous 6.8% UE and Recession trump left behind. Maybe it's just me, but I also rather like not being from a country that was the laughing stock of the world for 4 years. It's rather nice that the US is respected again.

Of course I suspect you are going to blame Biden for things like Ukraine. I suppose that war would have been over if trump were POTUS, since he likely would have supplied putin, not Zelenskyy, with weapons so putin could slaughter millions more innocent Ukrainians.

As for the Middle East...correct me if I'm wrong, but those two sides have been at each other's throats since at least 1945, despite the occasional period of peace. Tough to foist that on Biden, as he is neither Jewish nor Palestinian/Moslem. Might as well blame Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, and Obama. Heck, toss in Harold Stassen and Pat Paulson, too.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Please post your proof!

I can join any forum I choose.  Since when do I need the permission or approval of a liberal Karen?

You can access BOTH the court records where trump was convicted (they are publicly available) and also the 91 felony indictments (also publicly available). Of course each is longer than a trump Tweet and unlike comic books, there are few pictures.

Go educate yourself.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

I'm still hopeful that someone will challenge Biden.

Yes, he's done a good job, but he really is a bit past it now. Four more years is unlikely, and who wants Kamala Harris taking over?

Too late.

Unless Biden quits at the convention because of health, Trump not the R nominee, etc.

Then it could be an open convention with Newsom or Klobuchar, etc. the pick.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, candide said:

Sure! Biden is responsible for all conflicts in the world. What about the last snow storm? Biden's fault too? 😁

No, that was Al Gore and John Kerry’s Gulf Streams emissions flying around the world telling everyone to buy EV.

Those EV’s really worked out well in the last storm, didn’t they…lol.

17 minutes ago, G_Money said:

The world, no.

The USA, yes.

I'm not buying that Biden is responsible for the wars.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, G_Money said:

Keep drinking the kool-aid.

We all know how those impeachments worked out!

Convicted of nothing.  Similar to Biden, Pelosi,  both Clinton’s and Obama.

Trump is already convicted of defamation and fraud, and the really serious stuff is yet to come. Law courts are not the same as a political forum, where the GOP can obstruct justice.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

You can access BOTH the court records where trump was convicted (they are publicly available) and also the 91 felony indictments (also publicly available). Of course each is longer than a trump Tweet and unlike comic books, there are few pictures.

Go educate yourself.

No proof as expected!

Typical generic liberal answer.

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Trump is already convicted of defamation and fraud, and the really serious stuff is yet to come. Law courts are not the same as a political forum, where the GOP can obstruct justice.

Fine , Let DeSantis be nominated at the convention. Trump policies without the baggage. 

Secure the border, restore law and order in these liberal saps run cities: With martial law. Stop sending Billions down the Ukraine rabbit hole . In order to up grade all Infrastructure in the US.

49 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Obviously you haven't listened to any recent speeches by President Biden, or perhaps as you've aged, your ears no longer work well.

You can find his recent Valley Forge speech online. Beautiful delivery and powerful message. Clear as can be, too, though admittedly my youthful ears function quite well.

OTOH, you can also find your favorite snowflake claiming he beat Obama and will beat him again, that Nikki Haley was Speaker of the House on 6 January 2021, that Jeb Bush got the US into Iraq, that trump beat George W Bush in an earlier New Hampshire primary, that trump won the Iowa caucuses in 2016, and even that he fears President Biden might get us into WWII (Maybe Biden uses the Time Travel machine that one of trump's former Attorney Generals named Whittaker used to schlepp before trump appointed him AG?)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/biden-blasted-for-his-best-gibberish-yet-in-wisconsin-brewery-speech-different-language/ar-BB1hgOrJ

Yeah, he's in top form alright.

Edited by EVENKEEL
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

---How many oil leases are approved and just sitting idle, despite anybody---even you if you had money---being allowed to begin drilling today?  (Hint: the # is---to use a word from trump---BIGLY)

I'll answer that one after 45+ years in the oilfield.  We always had a huge inventory of leases that weren't going to get drilled until the price of oil went up enough to justify the investment.  Maybe never.  It costs very little to maintain an idle lease.  And leases get bought and sold and traded just like any commodity.   I have a nephew whose company does that.  Never produced a drop of oil, just buying and selling leases.  And he's loaded...

So having a bunch of leases doesn't mean you have a bunch of viable drilling locations.

• Agree 2