Trump is dominating the primaries. That doesn’t mean he’ll beat Biden

Social Media

12 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

There is where you are wrong... repeatedly... having them in the first place and forgetting is in direct opposition to the oath that you swore to protect them... that is the FIRST crime.  Keeping them is in addition to the first crime... getting caught and returning them doesn't negate the fact that the first crime was committed... why is that so difficult for joe's boys to understand.

Trump's legal team would be happy to have you help them. 

Because you could tell the judge:

"Trump is guilty as hell, but Biden and Pence did it, too".

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

That doesn't say anywhere that there was not a crime committed... when you get a security clearance you swear an oath to NOT misplace... forget... keep... reveal classified documents... if you do it is criminal.

As long as you don't know the facts, why expose yourself by posting?

As long as you don't understand that Trump obstructed justice by refusing to return Classified documents and then tried to hide them, this will all be a mystery to you.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Now I know you’re a scientist. Between this post and your posting on Greenland

Congratulations on achieving a higher and a more prestigious education than most.  You’ve made your parents proud.

However, it doesn’t take rocket science to explain the phenomena  that scientists have not been able figure out since the beginning of mankind.

Common Sense!

Something I heard  years ago still holds true today.

The world is full of educated idiots.

Clearly, you are not familiar with this rule for this forum:

"Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source."

https://aseannow.com/forum/158-world-news/

It's there to stop those who make claims with nothing to back them up. Like, ummm...you, for instance.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Now I know you’re a scientist. Between this post and your posting on Greenland

Congratulations on achieving a higher and a more prestigious education than most.  You’ve made your parents proud.

However, it doesn’t take rocket science to explain the phenomena  that scientists have not been able figure out since the beginning of mankind.

Common Sense!

Something I heard  years ago still holds true today.

The world is full of educated idiots.

I've encountered far more uneducated idiots.

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

"Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source."

It's there to stop those who make claims with nothing to back them up. Like, ummm...you, for instance.

What you posted pertaining to the rules stands true for news items related to thread topics.  Greenland, Trumps court cases, Trump great accomplishments, Bidens great accomplishments.  Trumps worthless, Bidens worthless etc.

What I posted was a personal observation or opinion based on what you projected by your vast and uncompromising knowledge of science.  Second to none.

Hence, I broke no  rules imo.  I was following what you guys preach.  Following The Science!

Speaking of the rules.  Have you ever broken a rule?  Any rule.  Come on, I’m sure you have.  Speeding in an auto, driving after just one drink, jaywalking or even throwing away your jury duty notification.

Seeing how this forum is related to Thailand, perhaps paying for companionship with a working lady (gasp) or were/are you only here for the temples, food, culture and elephant treks.

“One who lives in a glass house should not be throwing stones”

”He who is without sin shall cast the first stone “

I may of even broken some rules in this post.  I’m sure you’ll point them out.

Edit:  One more thing.  If I were a staunch Biden supporter and Never Trumper my post would not even been an issue.  Similar to the attitude towards Trump in regards to the DA who ran on the platform “Get Trump” and there biased, crooked Judges.

No proof just the statement science loathes to hear “Common Sense “.

Edited by G_Money

6 minutes ago, G_Money said:

What I posted was a personal observation or opinion based on what you projected by your vast and uncompromising knowledge of science.  Second to none.

Hence, I broke no  rules imo.  I was following what you guys preach.  Following The Science!

I'm sure this makes sense to you. But to reasonably rational thinkers, not so much.

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

How many people are stating as fact that Trump is guilty without anything to back it up?

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump's legal team would be happy to have you help them. 

Because you could tell the judge:

"Trump is guilty as hell, but Biden and Pence did it, too".

If it can be shown Trump is being selectively prosecuted, the case would be thrown out on appeal.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

If it can be shown Trump is being selectively prosecuted, the case would be thrown out on appeal.  

Nope.

If that were true, the first person convicted of violation of a new law would always get off on appeal.

You should try thinking before you post.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

How many people are stating as fact that Trump is guilty without anything to back it up?

91 felony charges, plus the factual basis for those charges, are a pretty good factual back up for a position that Trump is guilty.

Remember that the rules for a jury don't apply here.

Besides, how many times have you criticized the losers here who claim that Biden is guilty of corruption, with zero evidence?

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 1

On 2/20/2024 at 10:02 PM, Danderman123 said:

Do you really believe that? Trump was too busy to return the classified documents?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Why do you think he kept them?  i think just silly laziness same as why Biden kept them - lets face it, they are using ANYTHING except democracy to stop him:

1. court cases and indictments 
2. storing documents

What's next...? removing from ballots?... oh wait...

On 2/21/2024 at 9:05 PM, Danderman123 said:

91 felony charges, plus the factual basis for those charges, are a pretty good factual back up for a position that Trump is guilty.

Remember that the rules for a jury don't apply here.

Besides, how many times have you criticized the losers here who claim that Biden is guilty of corruption, with zero evidence?

The problem is more basic than that. USA is the only country that elects Judges and defenders and prosecutors and so it is BOUND to be political. Depends where you are in Court doesn't it?  the system is appalling but blame Jackson.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Why do you think he kept them?  i think just silly laziness same as why Biden kept them - lets face it, they are using ANYTHING except democracy to stop him:

2. storing documents

Why did he instruct his lawyers to lie about the documents?

The Justice Department, not the Democrat Party, is using the law to prosecute Trump where there is clear evidence of illegal activity.  That's what the Justice Department is supposed to do.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BobBKK said:

The problem is more basic than that. USA is the only country that elects Judges and defenders and prosecutors and so it is BOUND to be political. Depends where you are in Court doesn't it?  the system is appalling but blame Jackson.

Judges in some states are elected.  Federal judges are not.

Try to get your facts straight.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BobBKK said:

2. storing documents

Are you really ignorant if the basic facts?

- it may be possible that Trump was initially unaware or lazy. But during around one year, the NARA recalled him he has no right to keep them and that he must give them back,

- when finally agreed to give them back, he hid some documents and lied about it. He was certainly not lazy to select the documents he wanted to keep, ask his aides to hide them, and instruct his lawyer to lie about it.

• Like 2

On 2/29/2024 at 11:45 PM, Danderman123 said:

Give it up.

BTW, Biden was president when the handful of classified documents were discovered by his attorneys. So, according to Trump, Biden had immunity unless he were impeached and convicted by Congress. Which hasn't happened. Do you disagree with Trump?

Your brain just doesn't register does it... give it up

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/29/2024 at 7:56 PM, candide said:

Are you really ignorant if the basic facts?

- it may be possible that Trump was initially unaware or lazy. But during around one year, the NARA recalled him he has no right to keep them and that he must give them back,

- when finally agreed to give them back, he hid some documents and lied about it. He was certainly not lazy to select the documents he wanted to keep, ask his aides to hide them, and instruct his lawyer to lie about it.

No but you are?  you will do anything and say anything

• Confused 1

On 2/29/2024 at 11:47 PM, Danderman123 said:

You seem confused about the facts of the classified documents case.

It's a red herring that says "if you are Trump - it's bad, if you are Biden "it's an honest mistake by an elderly confused guy"  come on we can all see it.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BobBKK said:

No but you are?  you will do anything and say anything

As it seems reading may not be one of strong skills, below a video interview of the guy who helped Trump hiding the documents! 

• Thanks 1

Honest Don! 😀

“For the good of our now failing Nation, and in order to inform the American people of what is going on in our Country, we must immediately have a full scale debate between Crooked Joe and Honest Don. I’m ready to go, ANY TIME, ANY PLACE!” Trump wrote.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/honest-don-coins-nickname-himself-064500487.html

• Haha 1

Biden is beating himself and he's too stupid to figure it out and instead prefers to gaffe out and take vacations as the deep state tries desperately to jail Trump before Nov 5th but it seems they are failing, miserably, in the courts and in the voters court of approval as per the Trump domination in all the polling now. Biden's popularity and job approvals have been relegated to the toilet where he resides now. It's over for Biden, the end is near for the most corrupt, and mentally incompetent POTUS and criminal. 

Here's a direct quote from Trump on what he is going to do about Social Security:

“So first of all, there is a lot you can do in terms of entitlements in terms of cutting and in terms of also the theft and the bad management of entitlements, tremendous bad management of entitlements. There’s tremendous amounts of things and numbers of things you can do. So I don’t necessarily agree with the statement. I know that they’re going to end up weakening social security because the country is weak.”

Because cutting Social Security benefits helps so many people.

1 hour ago, illisdean said:

Biden is beating himself and he's too stupid to figure it out and instead prefers to gaffe out and take vacations as the deep state tries desperately to jail Trump before Nov 5th but it seems they are failing, miserably, in the courts and in the voters court of approval as per the Trump domination in all the polling now. Biden's popularity and job approvals have been relegated to the toilet where he resides now. It's over for Biden, the end is near for the most corrupt, and mentally incompetent POTUS and criminal. 

So, will you post poll results when Trump falls behind?

Joe Biden Suddenly Leads Donald Trump in Multiple Polls

Edited by Danderman123
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

So, will you post poll results when Trump falls behind?

Joe Biden Suddenly Leads Donald Trump in Multiple Polls

That Newsweek is simply wrong - this poll aggregator has them all. Look for yourself and if Biden is piling up votes in Dem states which he will get anyway but not the swing one's he's a gonna anyway.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

That Newsweek is simply wrong - this poll aggregator has them all. Look for yourself and if Biden is piling up votes in Dem states which he will get anyway but not the swing one's he's a gonna anyway.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/

There was a moment a few days ago when the polls randomly moved in Biden's direction. 

Let's see if the SOTU moves the dial.

12 hours ago, BobBKK said:

It's a red herring that says "if you are Trump - it's bad, if you are Biden "it's an honest mistake by an elderly confused guy"  come on we can all see it.

3 years age gap

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Here's a direct quote from Trump on what he is going to do about Social Security:

“So first of all, there is a lot you can do in terms of entitlements in terms of cutting and in terms of also the theft and the bad management of entitlements, tremendous bad management of entitlements. There’s tremendous amounts of things and numbers of things you can do. So I don’t necessarily agree with the statement. I know that they’re going to end up weakening social security because the country is weak.”

Because cutting Social Security benefits helps so many people.

In all fairness, I think he resorted to an incoherent word jumbo that he can later interpret any way he wants to.  It's one of the tricks con-artists employ.