Trump is dominating the primaries. That doesn’t mean he’ll beat Biden

Social Media

12 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Stop being so ridiculous , I never suggested any such thing and you are making false allegations.

I believe that you are just trolling me know , I said that the trial should be delayed , I didn't say that it should be postponed  

"Trump's trials should be delayed until after the election"

and

"no one is above the law"

are what is called "mutually exclusive" thoughts.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

"Trump's trials should be delayed until after the election"

and

"no one is above the law"

are what is called "mutually exclusive" thoughts.

Delaying a trial wouldn't mean that anyone's above the law , trials often get delated for various reasons 

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Delaying a trial wouldn't mean that anyone's above the law , trials often get delated for various reasons 

The fact that he is trying to take power again after resisting a peaceful transition of power last time is the reason why trials should NOT be delayed before the election.

The people deserve to know the verdicts. At this point they won't get all of them, but maybe they will get one or two.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

The fact that he is trying to take power again after resisting a peaceful transition of power last time is the reason why trials should NOT be delayed before the election.

The people deserve to know the verdicts. At this point they won't get all of them, but maybe they will get one or two.

If people are still going to vote for him after the Jan 6 th rebellion , I doubt that they will change their mind because on the Mar le go documents 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You want the trial delayed because Trump is special. He's not like another defendants.

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You want the trial delayed because Trump is special. He's not like another defendants.

Not just Trump, I think that any person running for presidency should have any trials put back until after the elections , just to stop anyone just bringing Court cases to stop them campaigning 

• Confused 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Not just Trump, I think that any person running for presidency should have any trials put back until after the elections , just to stop anyone just bringing Court cases to stop them campaigning 

You just defined special people as "anyone running for presidency" who has been indicted. When your special consideration only extends to one person on the planet, they are indeed special.

So, "no one is above the law" except that one special person.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

You just defined special people as "anyone running for presidency" who has been indicted. When your special consideration only extends to one person on the planet, they are indeed special.

So, "no one is above the law" except that one special person.

I am quite sure that there is more than just one person running for Presidency and I am also quite certain that people other than Trump will be running for Presidency in the future .

So  "anyone running for presidency" , that rule would be across the board, for everyone 

36 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

If people are still going to vote for him after the Jan 6 th rebellion , I doubt that they will change their mind because on the Mar le go documents 

That's one case.

Polls show a significant percentage of independents say they won't vote for him if a convicted felon.

Maybe they're lying.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I am quite sure that there is more than just one person running for Presidency and I am also quite certain that people other than Trump will be running for Presidency in the future .

So  "anyone running for presidency" , that rule would be across the board, for everyone 

and you will totally forget about your rule after this election.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That's one case.

Polls show a significant percentage of independents say they won't vote for him if a convicted felon.

Maybe they're lying.

As always, I have to state that early polls are not very accurate.

Having said that, common sense indicates that some voters will be biased against voting for a felon.

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

As always, I have to state that early polls are not very accurate.

Having said that, common sense indicates that some voters will be biased against voting for a felon.

Or more likely to not vote at all.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You're not fooling anyone. You're advocating for Trump. That's your right but acting like you're not makes you disingenuous. 

I am not trying to fool anyone , I have the opinion that anyone running for Presidency should have any Court cases delayed until after the elections and that rule should be for everyone  

12 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

These are forums, I doubt that my opinion is going to "destroy America" 🙂

It won’t it’s just a foreigner casting stones at the USA and it shows who you are

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Every man who has been married for a very long time won't debate his wife. It is not worth the energy. Same as trying to talk to those Trumpers folks.

Do you think that there may be something wrong with Biden's conduct , or are you stubbornly  denying that he is getting rather old and forgetful ? (Just like Wives and Trumpers do ) 

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Do you think that there may be something wrong with Biden's conduct , or are you stubbornly  denying that he is getting rather old and forgetful ? (Just like Wives and Trumpers do ) 

Questions about age, cognition, and being fit for the job of president are relevant for BOTH Biden and Trump.

But at the end of the day pro democracy anti fascist dictatorship Americans would vote for a rutabaga over treasonous Trump. 

The system can deal with a rutabaga.

The system has proved  incapable of dealing with Trump. 

No I'm not saying that Biden is a rutabaga.

It is a pity though that Trump isn't a rutabaga because like I said the system can deal with a rutabaga.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’ll say this now and you can hold me to it.

I will accept the verdicts in the criminal trials against Trump, whatever the verdicts turn out to be.

Feel free to make such a clear statement yourself.

Here's the difference:

If the snake wriggles out of the vice and is found not guilty, his detractors will cry foul, gnash their teeth, rent their clothes, then leave it at that.

If the putrid vermin is found guilty, his supporters will take up arms and start shooting. Perhaps storm the capitol AGAIN.

When Jack Smith has to fight so hard to keep the names of witnesses sealed because of fear for what MAGA will do to them - well, you DO see the problem here, yes?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

As usual, you are misstating the facts.

Biden's attorneys conducted a voluntary search, just to make sure that Biden didn't still have any classified documents. When they found some, they alerted the authorities immediately.

On the other hand, Trump knew he had classified documents and tried to hide them.

The true test of a Trump cult member is if they can't tell the difference between the two cases. A normal person would be amazed at the confusion by the members of the Cult of Trump over the two cases.

Not really... seems that you are misrepresenting what happened... joe's lawyers were packing up contents from a leased and no longer used office of joe's when they discovered classified documents that joe had forgotten and left behind... actually forgot and left behind unsecured classified documents... they did alert the authorities about a week later.

Trump did know that he had classified documents that would become part of his legacy library as was done by EVERY president...  NARA issues a statement that says: “Throughout the course of the last year, NARA obtained the cooperation of Trump representatives to locate Presidential records that had not been transferred to the National Archives at the end of the Trump administration. When a representative informed NARA in December 2021 that they had located some records, NARA arranged for them to be securely transported to Washington. NARA officials did not visit or ‘raid’ the Mar-a-Lago property.”  But lo and behold the DOJ and the fibbers (fbi) under obama (joe) get a warrant and raid mar-a-lago... Timeline of FBI Investigation of Trump's Handling of Highly Classified Documents - FactCheck.org

I have to wonder where the NARA...the doj... and fbi were and what they were doing when joe had left unsecured documents lying around in an abandoned office and in his garage for years.

Now trump is being criminally prosecuted while joe is not... why... they both had documents that they shouldn't have had... on top of that... joe's were unsecured yet trump's were secured.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1