After Trump’s NH win, Biden gets the opponent he wants

Social Media

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Thousands of insurrectionists attempted to stop the certification of the electoral vote in Congress. They did manage to delay the vote.

You think you can support Trump by attempting to gaslight people here about January 6.

images (8).jpeg

images (7).jpeg

W.O.W, thats clear proof right there:-/

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, newnative said:

According to Judge Kaplan, Trump is guilty of rape, by the legal definition of rape.  Headline from Washington Post:

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll

In a civil trial. OJ Simpson anyone?

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, newnative said:

Yes, that excuse again.  Always trotted out.  'It was a joke.'  Trump was deadly serious and meant every word.  Sadly, he is also probably right--he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and still keep some of his supporters.  If being a rapist hasn't turned them away probably shooting someone wouldn't, either.  Sad state of affairs for America.

Wrong, it was a joke. If you can't tell the difference I can't help you. Ask an adult to explain it to you.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Wrong, it was a joke. If you can't tell the difference I can't help you. Ask an adult to explain it to you.

I certainly wish it had been a joke but, remember, we're talking about Trump--the biggest egomaniac on earth.  Let's also remember Trump, himself, said, "I don't kid'.  And, no, that wasn't a joke, either--his poor White House staff had to scramble to try to do damage control.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, xylophone said:

It looks like I touched a nerve there Frank, however in amongst all of your rambling and diversions, the bottom line is that you do believe the 2020 election was stolen.

Man up and admit to it, you've drunk of the Kool-Aid and are a cult follower. There, I've said it for you – – you poor nobody man.

So you abuse people who don't support a guy with dementia who falls over a lot. Says a lot about you.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, newnative said:

People who have met him say he stinks.  By the way, you might need some help with your sentence, 'People who met him so he's very charming.'   ???  As an adult, I'm here to, in your words, 'teach you stuff'.  You might want to change 'so' to 'say' and the sentence would make more sense--unless it was suppose to be a 'joke' and once again I didn't see the 'humor'.

That's your problem then. Taking everything literally. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, newnative said:

When it comes to Trump, I'll go with Maya Angelou:  'When someone shows you who they are believe them the first time.'

Never heard of Maya. Man or woman?

Dana White says Trump is as solid as anyone he has met.

I'll take his opinion over someone called Maya or CNN.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Never heard of Maya. Man or woman?

Dana White says Trump is as solid as anyone he has met.

I'll take his opinion over someone called Maya or CNN.

And, with that I rest my case.  Enjoy the Kool-Aid.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, candide said:

Thank you for linking his speech. He sometimes stumbles over a few words, such as in your quote, but it is a well structured, well argued  and coherent speech.

Far from the erratic and incoherent 5 years old style  speeches from Trump:

“They go ‘missile launched!’ and you hear a bell go, I mean I see this, it’s so incredible,” he said, then praised the “geniuses” who respond to the bell to stop the missiles.

“These are not muscle guys here,” he said, pointing to his arm. Then, he pointed to his head and said, “They’re muscle guys up here.”

Trump went into sound-effect mode as he described the action:

“Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding! They’ve only got 17 seconds to figure this whole thing out, right? Boom, OK. Missile launch, pssshng, poom! It’s the most ― and we don’t have it here!” 🤣

https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-attempt-describe-missile-defense-095714061.html

That was part of a brief TV interview. Brandon would stumble over ozone.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, bendejo said:

He wears diapers.  Diapers get dirty with substances that don't smell very nice.  He wears the diapers because the corset is too difficult to deal with when relieving himself, according to one of his relatives.  Gotta wonder how often he gets to change them in the course of a busy day, and I would suspect he needs a place that provides the privacy and space of the operation.  So his minions, in addition to putting up with his sparkling personality, have to smell his filth.

Or perhaps there is another factor: when he meets his strong-man heroes does he lose control of his functions?

If you "gotta wonder how often he gets to change them in the course of a busy day", then I would suspect you need a place that provides privacy and space as well. Creepy.  

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Normal people don't need proof that January 6 was an insurrection.

John Brown was an insurrectionist, although his goal wasn't to overturn the US government. An insurrection is any violent attempt to defy the government.

Clearly, you don't understand this.

and clearly you don't understand how much you don't understand.

Question: Do YOU think a few rioters could have overthrown the government of the USA on Jan 6? Remembering that most in the congress building were not attacking anyone and were just wandering around. A small minority were attacking police and trying to break through doors.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

If you "gotta wonder how often he gets to change them in the course of a busy day", then I would suspect you need a place that provides privacy and space as well. Creepy.  

It goes to show how little they have when they stoop so low as to invent BS about him wearing diapers, without any proof, of course. Pathetic.

Next thing they'll be saying he colluded with Putin to win his election.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, newnative said:

According to Judge Kaplan, Trump is guilty of rape, by the legal definition of rape.  Headline from Washington Post:

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll

Washington post headline...how about the court docs, what do they say?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

10 hours ago, xylophone said:

It looks like I touched a nerve there Frank, however in amongst all of your rambling and diversions, the bottom line is that you do believe the 2020 election was stolen.

Man up and admit to it, you've drunk of the Kool-Aid and are a cult follower. There, I've said it for you – – you poor nobody man.

no nerve touched here, like i said, you're a nobody, along with everyone else here, just some dude with an opinion posting on a forum. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1