Update: British teacher arrested for sexual assault in Thailand

webfact

On 1/29/2024 at 1:54 PM, HauptmannUK said:

Before the guy is lynched it might be an idea to step back and gather statements, evidence and hold a trial.  I don't trust newspaper reports.

There was a case in the UK a year or two ago where several girls collectively accused a male teacher of sexual assault - later they admitted they had lied (after almost wrecking his life).

He admitted it already 

On 1/29/2024 at 3:18 PM, n00dle said:

I don't know anyone who lives here who wears a Chang vest beyond the odd tourist passing through

Have you been to Udon at 8:00 am as they drink their Chang lol

I think there's something in the holy water.  The highschool I went to had two pedos.  One was the owner of the youth club.  The other was a music teacher.  Both Christians.

Edited by Chris Daley

21 hours ago, GoodieAfterDark said:

A few years ago I remember a case of this German guy that had AIDS. He used to go around the schools and pick up girls for sex. He said that everything was for sale in Thailand. I think he paid 3 000 baht to have sex with those young girls.

The 1 legged German in Chaiyaphum?

On 1/29/2024 at 2:52 PM, Scouse123 said:

Why do posters say things like this with no knowledge of the Thai prison system.

The Thais won't give a damn.

It is not vilified like it is in the West. That's just how it is.

Thai people does care when something like this happens.
But they have a different approach to it.

Wish the "Ped" bad luck will backfire on you and Karma will send back luck to you in double.
That's why Thai people will never wish you bad luck.
They let Karma get the guy.

6 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

You could tell just by looking at Jimmy Savile that he was a nonce.Same with this guy.

You've could save the tax payers of your country millions....   No need for investigations...   the Police can just employ you... 'just to look at people'....  :whistling:

13 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

You've could save the tax payers of your country millions....   No need for investigations...   the Police can just employ you... 'just to look at people'....  :whistling:

Now now,sarky.

On 1/29/2024 at 1:54 PM, HauptmannUK said:

Before the guy is lynched it might be an idea to step back and gather statements, evidence and hold a trial.  I don't trust newspaper reports.

Has anyone in the official investigation called for a lynching or made statements about about him being guilty? No.

And no one here on AN is in position to alter the outcome of the investigation and I seriously doubt the Thai authorities are reading AN posts on what we think. 

Here's Bill Burr's take on pedos;