Tucker Carlson Goes to Moscow?

Social Media

More Putin propaganda that we are supposed to be afraid of I suppose…

How Putin is actually anti nazi, while the west seems to embrace, even fund nazis, even give them standing ovations in parliment as happened in Canada. 

you just cannot make this stuff up. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

8 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

More Putin propaganda that we are supposed to be afraid of I suppose… How Putin is actually anti nazi, while the west seems to embrace, even fund nazis, even give them standing ovations in parliment as happened in Canada. ... you just cannot make this stuff up. 

Especially when you don't have to ...  

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, KhunLA said:

As I stated, don't need to watch another anti RU view of the past, as I live in the present.  Get enough of the MSM Anti RU BS right here.

That people don't, didn't watch the 'Putin interview', simply exemplifies the ignorance of people, and success of western propaganda.   How could anyone not want to hear the other side's POV.

Weighing both ... one makes a lot more sense, and agrees with simple common sense thinking than the other.   Along with matching the facts of present day, before they can be re-written to match the propaganda spin.

My argument is how can you not watch it when you basically know (or should know) everything the unites states government tells you is a lie. Putin is essentially at odds, or an enemy, of the us government if we think about it. I believe that’s diametrically oppose to him being an enemy of US citizens. But yeah at the very least you gotta listen, but hey we’re surrounded by people who support a turnip of a president so nothing surprises me

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

But yeah at the very least you gotta listen, but hey we’re surrounded by people who support a turnip of a president so nothing surprises me

This thread reminds me of the book clubs where they discuss a book and the loudest critic is the one who didn't read the book because she doesn't care for the author.

Some of Carlson's mannerisms irritate me to the point that they make the hair on the back of my neck stand up.  But he's the only one who got an interview with Putin.  And some of his other interviews and "encounters" have been with fascinating people, regardless of how I feel about Carlson himself.  And he's getting better about asking the question and shutting up.  Probably learning that from watching Rogan killing it.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, impulse said:

This thread reminds me of the book clubs where they discuss a book and the loudest critic is the one who didn't read the book because she doesn't care for the author.

Some of Carlson's mannerisms irritate me to the point that they make the hair on the back of my neck stand up.  But he's the only one who got an interview with Putin.  And some of his other interviews and "encounters" have been with fascinating people, regardless of how I feel about Carlson himself.  And he's getting better about asking the question and shutting up.  Probably learning that from watching Rogan killing it.

There is nothing new in Putin's interview. He repeats the same claims he made before in various speaches and/or diffused by RT. 

In particular, the RT-fed (directly or indirectly) forum members have posted these claims many times in different threads, so we all know about them.

• Agree 1

Damn Putin propaganda he’s telling me not to like nazis and to want my tax dollars to be spent at home and not on some far away scam war. 

I still don’t know what I’m gonna do about this propaganda. I mean children can hear this interview. What will become of them?! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1