Biden Warns of a 'Nightmare' Future with Trump, Lists Reasons for Concern

Social Media

9 hours ago, uttradit said:

Vote Trump get freedom, less wars, border controls, lower inflation and a better stock market.

Vote Biden you get fascism, inflation, wars, lies about his family and economy, chaos on southern border. 

You missed some , vote for biden you get more of the mixed up,

bobbled up, shook up ,that he creates every time he moves his feet or mouth!

He’s Walking Looney Tune.

imop

• Confused 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Your comment makes no sense.

Biden is not involved in any way with trump's criminal indictments. Please don't throw in "You're just naive" because I'm not as cynical as you. Hard to believe as it might be, some people have actual character and integrity and let the system work, such as DoJ and FBI (where the work force reflects society at large, as in some are Dems and some Repubs). 100% cynicism isn't an indication of being 'aware'; it says more about the one with the cynicism.

trump SHOULD be locked up. He tried to overthrow the govt (unless you---Mr Cynic--actually think he sent his goobers to buy souvenirs at the Capitol). Also, trump STOLE highly classified documents. Don't tell me he "declassified" them or had some right to them, because I'm a former TS/SCI clearance holder who had classification authority and know the system upside and down. There is a process for declassification that leaves a paper trail. There is none with the documents trump stole. trump also lied about returning them. ANYBODY else who willfully stole (different from Pence and Biden) any classified docs, but ESPECIALLY docs rated TS, SCI, SAP, Codeword, HCS and RD, as trump did, would already be in jail awaiting trial.

Where did I say biden was involved in Mr Trump's legal woes? That's just you being paranoid and saying it. The integrity of the FBI has been under scrutiny for good reason and questioned starting with the way they handled the laptop investigation. 

The only difference between biden and Trump regarding the docs is biden kept his next to his corvette in the garage. 

• Confused 3

5 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Where did I say biden was involved in Mr Trump's legal woes? That's just you being paranoid and saying it. The integrity of the FBI has been under scrutiny for good reason and questioned starting with the way they handled the laptop investigation. 

The only difference between biden and Trump regarding the docs is biden kept his next to his corvette in the garage. 

Biden has friends in the government that protect him. 50yos in the game. They all do it.  Trump is an outsider.

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, uttradit said:

I agree with this. Finally the judge woke up. 

"Trump has argued the case against him over his attempt to overturn the result of the 2020 presidential election should be dismissed, claiming he should not face criminal prosecution for actions during his time as president unless he is first impeached and convicted in Congress."

Trump is right.

Yep. 45 the consummate constitutional scholar. Of course he is right. No one knows more about the nuances of the founders 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, uttradit said:

I agree with this. Finally the judge woke up. 

"Trump has argued the case against him over his attempt to overturn the result of the 2020 presidential election should be dismissed, claiming he should not face criminal prosecution for actions during his time as president unless he is first impeached and convicted in Congress."

Trump is right.

Do you agree that a president would have immunity from prosecution if he sent Seal Team Six to assassinate a rival?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Please tell me you were joking when you posted this.

Do you truly believe that Biden's handling of the handful of classified docs in his office, and Trump's handling of the boxes of classified documents at Mar-A-Lago was the same?

Are you going to defend that position, or ghost everyone?

biden had docs he wasn't supposed to have and he kept them next to his corvette in boxes, Trump had his inside the house soooo yeah about the same. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

He did not attempt a coup, did not attempt to steal the Presidency, he has not been convicted of any of those alleged 91 felonies and was not "convicted" of sexual assault.  He was found liable in a civil suit of that alleged assault which only requires 51% preponderance of evidence against him, not proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Beyond a reasonable doubt means the prosecution has provided evidence that proves that there is no other reasonable explanation outside of the defendant's guilt.

The results of Dem led

lawfare via constant bombardment by the media apparatus to influence and sway another election Lou. Imop

Well said!

https://study.com/academy/lesson/medias-influence-on-the-publics-political-attitudes.html

• Confused 3

15 hours ago, Tug said:

The first time around was humiliating enough and expensive a second time around would be the death of democracy in my country not again!!lock him up allready!!!

For me, I do not mind so much.
We Americans need to reach the bottom before climbing back out of the muck.

Remember the muckrakers?

I love the muck.

42 minutes ago, mikebike said:

45 is a rich elitist who learned the political game at his fathers feet. Outsider my behind. 

His father had less money and Trump worked in private sector.

What has Joe done in private sector? Did he win a walking event? 

• Confused 4
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Biden's people gave the documents back to the government as soon as the docs were discovered.

Trump refused to give classified documents back to the government, until he got a subpeona. He gave back a few documents, and hid the rest, claiming in an affadavit that he had given all of the documents back. The FBI had to come search Mar-A-Lago to get the classified documents back.

You knew all this, but your urge to gaslight overwhelmed you.

Please stop trolling, you make Trump look bad, because you have to lie to defend Trump.

Lots of people saw these papers. No big deal. Total non event. Look it up.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

"This goes back to 1982, when the Reagan administration began a program of such aggressive classification that the unofficial slogan was, "When in doubt, classify." This waned under Bill Clinton but shot back up dramatically under George W. Bush, so much so that by 2004 the mere bureaucracy for classifying documents cost $7 billion per year."

https://www.vox.com/2016/1/29/10873106/hillary-clinton-email-top-secret

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Theft of classified documents is a serious crime.

You can't wish that one away.

No it's not. All presidents do it. Just a bunch of papers that are worthless. Fake crime, fake news. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Morch said:

Blinken is a neocon? Since when? Does he know?

Also, could you explain how, exactly are they 'handlers'? Any support for that? Or just something you posted?

Just something I posted. Just one of those gut feelings. I'm sure we've all had them.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

So Hillary Clinton should be locked up because on her server, she had some email chains with a handful of messages marked "C", but Trump's theft of classified documents is no big deal?

Neither is a big deal. All just political attacks. They all did it back for decades. The president should have more leeway than others though.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

48 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you truly believe that Biden's handling of the handful of classified docs in his office, and Trump's handling of the boxes of classified documents at Mar-A-Lago was the same?

Well the difference is that Trump had the authority to take the documents, and the clearance to de-classify them whereas Biden and Clinton did not. Wierd how the Dems always gloss over that inconvenient little fact as it completely contradicts their narrative.

44 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you agree that a president would have immunity from prosecution if he sent Seal Team Six to assassinate a rival?

Here we go again with this... When the judge asked that hypothetical question, the lawyers stated (and I am paraphrasing...) that there would be a process to follow whereby the president would need to be impeached first and then convicted in the senate before any "prosecution" took place. If you're going to cherry pick facts to argue a point, at least present them in the correct context.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1