Nearly 40 Thai, Foreign Tourists Injured As Pattaya-Bound Bus Hit Trailer-Truck

webfact

3 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

With so many accidents occurring every day in Thailand, unfortunately its become all too common.

I'm getting desensitized to it all...... 

Getting?

• Confused 1

Mr. Chainarong (surname withheld), 32, the trailer-truck driver who was slightly injured said he was driving in the second lane from left when the bus suddenly rammed into the rear at full force leading to him losing control and the big vehicle flipping over.

Speeding and tailgating? 2024 and Thailand still doesn't understand why this is dangerous and allows it everyday. More to come soon.

• Agree 2

19 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

Speeding and tailgating? 2024 and Thailand still doesn't understand why this is dangerous and allows it everyday. More to come soon.

Those big trucks are supposed to be in the left lane... I hope the driver is charged for his illegal actions causing bodily harm. Ohh wait, I forgot this is Thailand and being charged for driving  offences means paying off a bribe. 

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

Those big trucks are supposed to be in the left lane... I hope the driver is charged for his illegal actions causing bodily harm. Ohh wait, I forgot this is Thailand and being charged for driving  offences means paying off a bribe. 

They  hog the  right hand lane  at  night and WILL not  move  over, when you flash them despite the other 2  lanes being empty they put  on the right indicator, you  have to undertake......then slow down in front  of them and put  on the right indicator...........they really dont  like that!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

Those big trucks are supposed to be in the left lane...

Unless there are some potholes making i inconvenient to use the leftmost lane. 😟

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

At the interview... 

Q] turn the key, does it start ?

A] Yes
you got the job, start today.

Or Version 2:

At the interview... 

Q] turn the key, does it start ?

A] Huh? 

Q] Don't worry, you can learn on the job.
you got the job, start today.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1