Passport Copies - Muliple pages per sheet or single copy?

I usually place a single image of my passport pages on a single sheet when I used to go to a photocopy shop to get passport copied.

I have a scanner/printer so I can put multiple pages of my passport on front (i.e., pages 1 and 2 - 3 and 4 on the front / pages 5 and 6 - 7 and 8 on the back).  That will make less of a stack of paper.

Has anyone run into problems with their Immigration Office doing it this way?

keep on copying.

how many years have we been promised thailand is entering the digital age?! :coffee1: although, going by the design and user friendliness of many homegrown web sites and apps maybe stick with paper for a while yet.

9 minutes ago, connda said:

I usually place a single image of my passport pages on a single sheet when I used to go to a photocopy shop to get passport copied.

I have a scanner/printer so I can put multiple pages of my passport on front (i.e., pages 1 and 2 - 3 and 4 on the front / pages 5 and 6 - 7 and 8 on the back).  That will make less of a stack of paper.

Has anyone run into problems with their Immigration Office doing it this way?

Well, 'my' IO is pretty easy going, but insists on one page per single sheet, no double sides.

Their reasoning is that they need place for stamps and signatures, and that the double side thing can lead to mistakes and confusion.

I once quietly aired a suspicion that behind all that tough facade they are secretly all into origami.

Mrs. Morch had a laughing fit, which I later paid for (obviously).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, connda said:

Thanks for the info.  Mods you can close this.

You photocopy the open pages of you pp.

So it's actually 2 pages of your pp that appears on each photocopy 

Thread closed at OP request. 

• Thanks 1