Begging for money online to support his bar.

n00dle

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2024 at 9:52 PM, atpeace said:

Like the other poster stated, definitely BigNok.  Agree with the above post.  Why would anybody buy a bar here with VERY few exceptions.

For many it's a last desperate throw of the dice to be able to stay here.

On 3/5/2024 at 11:16 AM, saintdomingo said:

For many it's a last desperate throw of the dice to be able to stay here.

Update: He is still here in Jomtein. Not sure what his financial situation is.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Update: He is still here in Jomtein. Not sure what his financial situation is.

probably sitting at someone else's bar with a large chang moaning about the ladyboy that ripped him off.

I suppose I could check the carnage on his youtube channel, but why ever would I do that? 

once was enough (too much)

Edited by n00dle
  • Like 1

His mate was on his YouTube channel a few weeks ago also begging for money because his wife stole his truck, or something like that.

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, sipi said:

His mate was on his YouTube channel a few weeks ago also begging for money because his wife stole his truck, or something like that.

I simply can't imagine being so desperate for any sort of companionship that you are willing to overlook every red flag and completely abandon common sense. 

and most of the time the women aren't even good-looking (or in this dude's case even a biological woman). 

Edited by n00dle
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, n00dle said:

I simply can't imagine being so desperate for any sort of companionship that you are willing to overlook every red flag and completely abandon common sense. 

and most of the time the women aren't even good-looking (or in this dude's case even a biological woman). 

Shameless. I felt embarrassed just watching it.

Ok we've all made dumb financial decisions over the years, but why advertise it just because they're in Thailand.

2 hours ago, n00dle said:

When you are sitting in a place like Pattaya that's easier said then done. There may not be a lot if decent women around. The alternative is just living stag in an area where everyone else is using prostitutes and feeling like an outsider, or moving to another location.

I assume every third or forth farang in Pattaya is Russian who brought cash with him and desperately looking to start business. Instead of recording this pathetic flick he should learn "Hello comrade! Wanna co-own a bar?" in Russian.
I heard some dude just invested into car rental business in Phuket and Pattaya insane load of money.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, n00dle said:

probably sitting at someone else's bar with a large chang moaning about the ladyboy that ripped him off.

Or one of those guys who starts asking you a bunch of personal questions and never talks about himself for some reason. Trying to figure out how you seem to be doing Ok when they failed.