German tourist’s night out in Pattaya turns into nightmare

webfact

"group of unruly Go-Go bar brutes callously seized the space, sparking fury in the German tourist. "

Be careful with those ladyboys, they'll kick the crap out of you for even looking at em' wrong LOL!!!

th-2949710877.jpg.b2aaa2cb84dcc45a59d495d0e93a7bfe.jpg

4 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

HAHAHA or as they say in Thailand 555... German demands parking space and gets pissed off when business doesn't want him to park in front of it... it's his right after all.  Both parties are a wholes... 

Applied BTS.    (Beach Towel Syndrome)

th-2949710877.jpg

Edited by Grusa
added pic
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Soi bukhao is just the worst place in Thailand there is, even when I lived in Pattaya, and did enjoy the nightlife a lot, I never went there for multiple reasons, one being to have this kind of stuff a few times a day. Full of drug users there too. Soi 6 is even half decent compared to it lol.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Correct, but like many around the City, they fell into disrepair. 

City does not have an obligation to maintain CCTV the bar does as part of the licence rules, if they even have a licence that is.

The German guys lady friend should of told him don’t get in argument with a Thai especially a group of them I learnt that lesson 18 years ago when a Thai threatened to shoot me over a stupid altercation 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, loong said:

If I remember correctly that requirement was introduced in Pattaya about 20 years ago.

perhaps your memory will also tell you that enforcement of the law in Thailand is not the best.......this small fact contributes hugely to the wonderful sense of freedom we all enjoy. You've been here 20 years so you'll know that of course. 

• Love It 1

51 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

I think you're trying to be clever but actually I did about 2 weeks ago at a 7/11 gas /rest stop about an hour outside Phitsanulok.  it was quite interesting

Yes, still up em selves!! 

Usually low life Thai's won't ask a foreigner to move a vehicle politely.

They will say something abrupt or act erratic and weird in body language, then fly off the handle at the slightest hesitation or response. It's likely the German guy did not know what was going on before they went off the handle, or just thought the Thai's were being dicks without knowing it was about the parking space.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And for all those who cry victim blaming: It doesn't matter if legally he was right to use that parking spot. It is just stupid to argue with some people. Walk away! 

Took me too many years to figure this out.  I still might help a fool in the right that got himself into a bad predicament but I avoid being that fool.  Bad things seem to happen to me les these last few years 🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Soi bukhao is just the worst place in Thailand there is, even when I lived in Pattaya, and did enjoy the nightlife a lot, I never went there for multiple reasons, one being to have this kind of stuff a few times a day. Full of drug users there too. Soi 6 is even half decent compared to it lol.

Yep - the soi 6 patrons are thinking with their peckers and letting their ego have a rest moment.

You can be sure we are only hearing one side of the story and you can bet he's full of gut-wurst because he's not about to admit what HE did to provoke the confrontation.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

In the dim lit streets...He should have left from the get go.....

Why do people think they can will a war of words let alone a physical war with Bar staff.  

Bottom line they did not want him parking there OK either find another spot or another bar.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jacko45k said:
6 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Makes a change from Brits in trouble

Nothing to do with Brits..... why do you bring them into this?

Why not? 

Its a forum, it's open for discussion. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Sad 2

Honestly we looked everywhere and we just couldn't find the footage, we don't know what happened, it's a very high-end system and it's on 24/7 but that particular point in time just disappeared. Our doormen are very well behaved so we have no idea what could have possibly taken place. 

In reality bouncers and  doormen should be held to a higher standard and penalties should be tripled for any crimes that they commit while on duty, so I say lock them up for a very very long time. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That is the part where I always think: What did the tourist expect will happen?

That the thugs will go away and apologize that they honked?

Or is another outcome more likely?

Even if the police will do anything and even if any of the thugs will get punished, that story will never be over for him.

From now on, he better doesn't show up in that area again, ever.

And for all those who cry victim blaming: It doesn't matter if legally he was right to use that parking spot. It is just stupid to argue with some people. Walk away! 

"Don't you understand? It's the principle of the thing!"

Always idiotic thinking, as you said, what did he think was gonna happen?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VinnieK said:

Dumf##k farangs ..

I'm sure he made a stand, 'as a matter of principle' 

...which can get you killed in this country.

Right, "it's the principle of the thing" the cry of the pig-headed around the world.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

or mostly arguments 🤔

I agree, Too bloody right. 👍

Sadly, some members are here to antagonize. 

First thing this morning the member above wanted to argue with me. 

Two can play that game. 😡

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Robert Paulson said:

Who drives into Pattaya 

Agree. My thoughts exactly. Why would a German tourist drive a car (his?) Into Pattaya and then try to park in a bar area?

Would they not be drinking whilst there and then go and drive that car.....in the dimly lit back streets of Pattaya.

I only know 2 Germans here and both, whilst quite nice guys, are extremely argumentative, complaining and always right.

Both prolific letter writers of complaints to hotels, restaurants and airlines (but not on social media or websites !)

• Confused 1