German tourist’s night out in Pattaya turns into nightmare

webfact

On 2/14/2024 at 11:08 AM, renaissanc said:

I have felt for many years that it is too dangerous and too risky to spend time in Pattaya as a tourist. It's not worth the risk unless you have lots of time to spend in a hospital and a well-funded health insurance policy, and you don't mind being robbed by kateoys et al.

Many tourists go there for katoeys don't they? Either that or female prostitutes. Why else would you holiday there?

Edited by uttradit

12 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

If that's what you're after, it's easily done.

And if it is not what you are particularly after, there are plenty of alternatives of course. 

On 2/14/2024 at 7:40 AM, Thonburi-tales said:

The German and his hooker ' girlfriend'  should have moved on. You dont argue with  soi thugs anywhere in Thailand. Lucky he wasnt shot . Loads of farangs have been shot for doing less in bar towns and in the provinces.

No mention of gogo bar name ??

Might have strong police connections which could be more trouble for the Hun and his skank.

Stuoid German & his hooker, they should know better not to park in front of a business if they are not going inside to be customers of that business. Especially if the guards went to stand there and told him he can't park there. What a dumbass.

On 2/14/2024 at 5:53 AM, loong said:

If I remember correctly that requirement was introduced in Pattaya about 20 years ago.

I think you remember incorrectly as far as private businesses/premises are concerned.  

Edited by Liverpool Lou

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:
19 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Why?  What "lapse"?

Failing to provide CTV footage....... do keep up.

Failing to provide CCTV footage is impossible if there isn't any, so, no lapse, and having operative CCTV is not a mandated requirement, so, again,  no lapse...do keep up.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Failing to provide CCTV footage is impossible if there isn't any, so, no lapse, and having operative CCTV is not a mandated requirement, so, again,  no lapse...do keep up.

It is still failing to produce CCTV footage whether  they claim available or not. We only have their word for that, and I am likely to disbelieve that. Having defective equipment would also be a lapse, either way... do wake up! 

Trolling is below you.

Edited by jacko45k
  • Haha 1

On 2/22/2024 at 1:03 PM, Will B Good said:

Having lived in Germany for 25 years I can tell you....hell hath no fury like a German denied a parking space.

Try taking a sunlounger with a towel on it!

• Haha 2