financial requirements for Non-O ext based on marriage

Yes. 2 months. Not 60 days.

6) In the case of marriage to a Thai woman, the alien husband must earn an average annual income of no less than Baht 40,000 per month or must have no less than Baht 400,000 in a bank account in Thailand for the past two months to cover expenses for one year.

Edited by Lite Beer

On 2/17/2024 at 3:11 PM, DrJack54 said:

Two months prior to application and maintained durning under consideration period.

Just out of interest, how do they know if the 400K is maintained during the consideration period, you need to submit another bank statement when collecting PP with extension? I don't recall this, just collected my PP from the horrible gestapo lady.

15 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

Just out of interest, how do they know if the 400K is maintained during the consideration period, you need to submit another bank statement when collecting PP with extension? I don't recall this, just collected my PP from the horrible gestapo lady.

Updated bankbook would be sufficient.

Even if funds were not maintained the most likely result would be a warning.

Have never read of the final stamp not given due to mistake of using the funds during the under consideration period 

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

60 or 2 months depends on your IO. And their interpretation of 2 months

moneyformarry.thumb.jpg.9bd8a7704d1791d936d38223ebd51616.jpg

Indeed

1. In the case of marriage to a Thai woman The husband, who is Foreigners must have an average annual income of not less than 40,000 baht per month or a deposit in Banks in Thailand must keep at least 400, 000 baht in the account throughout the past 2 months to use for expenses during the year. https://www.immigration.go.th/?page_id=1772
  • Like 1