Thaksin released from hospital

anchadian

4 minutes ago, stoner said:

no but i didn't know heart issues needed neck braces. you learn something every day. 

Essential prop for a dog and pony show! Buying sympathy, you know, like they buy merit! :jap:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

P'Thaksin has a heart issue ?

Rubbish, the convicted crim hoodwinked the whole country, nothing ever wrong with him, really showed just how impotent they all are! P'Thaksin? :whistling: Are you a wannabe Thai, Nong Ralf???

Edited by 2baht
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, stoner said:

was that not what we were told his medical condition was ? or am i mistaken. if so my mistake. 

Come on Stoner, they tell us there is no corruption or prostitution, they have a peculiar way with the truth!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 2baht said:

7 days a week! But, they really don't care, long as there's rice in the bowl! :thumbsup::jap:

Yeah, the old wise ones of my adopted clan say nothing will change here, unless it starts snowing or while a bowl of food can be had for 30 baht somewhere.

They also have the reincarnation wild card, you never know what you'll get next. I have a UK educated electrical engineer Thai relative, he remains concerned that if he

screws up he's coming back as some sort of beetle. I have a lot of follow up questions for him but I'm told it will only piss him off.

Oldest trick in any criminal book to fake an illness and to spend as much time in hospital and also ask

for clemency on the same ground, soon you'll see him running around the park and taking part in political

meetings as if the man is 30 years younger...

1 hour ago, 2baht said:

What's this P'Thaksin rubbish??? Farang don't say P'anyone!!!

Why are farangs above good manners when they are in other countries? I take it you don't speak Thai or know anything about the culture and don't respect it? Wow you must be a great guest here. 

• Sad 2

Just now, retarius said:

Why are farangs above good manners when they are in other countries? I take it you don't speak Thai or know anything about the culture and don't respect it? Wow you must be a great guest here. 

Forgive me, I've only been here for 3 weeks! :thumbsup: I'm learning!

• Sad 1