Not that I care........

On 2/21/2024 at 8:46 AM, Lacessit said:

I recently noticed what I think is an anomaly in membership rankings. There are Star Members, Ruby Members, etc. How these rankings are allocated is shrouded in mystery.

I am an Advanced Member. Over the years, I have made more than 23,000 posts. The positive responses to those posts are about 14,000 above that.

There is another Advanced Member. I can only describe him/her/it as the village idiot. They have made 673 posts, mostly trolling garbage.

Not that I care. However, excuse me for thinking the membership ranking system is ridiculous.

you don't get paid whatever, unless you are the owner or a mod

• Haha 1

I recently noticed what I think is an anomaly in membership rankings. There are Star Members, Ruby Members, etc. How these rankings are allocated is shrouded in mystery.

I am an Advanced Member. Over the years, I have made more than 23,000 posts. The positive responses to those posts are about 14,000 above that.

There is another Advanced Member. I can only describe him/her/it as the village idiot. They have made 673 posts, mostly trolling garbage.

Not that I care. However, excuse me for thinking the membership ranking system is ridiculous.

I think this could be an interesting post.

I'm just here to get a few sad and confused emojis piled onto my post because I certainly don't want to be left out of this golden opportunity to affect my absolutely meaningless ranking on this site. So please stack them on generously. 

37 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

You're one of the Trash who I would meet. Any friend of Alex Chilton......

You got the name-calling down right, man. Proof of higher education and intelligence. Count those wins. 🙂 

Edited by BigStar

3 hours ago, BigStar said:

Most of them aren't worth pissing now--for Americans. 750 military bases at 130 billion a year, getting involved in all these Third World bar fights, endless wars for military industrial complex, their lobbyists, and warmongering politicians. Meanwhile,

Interest payments on $34 trillion US national debt will exceed DEFENSE spending this year

7.2M illegals entered the US under Biden admin

image.png.8273e6e60ad0ce858138c1be8d3ede33.png

Ending most of 'em's an excellent idea. Australia wants to step in, great! Walk the walk, man. Those bases could probably be leased cheaply, after some negotiation.

Deal. You get the <deleted> out of Australia, stop making us a nuclear target, and stop asking us to buy your expensive sh!t so we can help you with the wars you regularly get embroiled in.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

There is another Advanced Member. I can only describe him/her/it as the village idiot.

Village Idiot?

Me, Sir?

Anyway, I am perfectly please to be ranked the Idiot.

I once read the Idiot.

I was impressed by the novel.

But, as is true of the story, I lack intelligence, although I may actually be a genius.

10 hours ago, BigStar said:

You got the name-calling down right, man. Proof of higher education and intelligence. Count those wins. 🙂 

Being serious for the 30 seconds it takes to write this.. you may not like Democrats for Gender issues or the border .. fair enough... but in fact the interest of Trump topics is in fact not some sort of Trump derangement but the psychology of how posters can really think after all that is happened that Trump is good for anything. Hard to get your head around. 

Back to topic I went from three circles connected by sticks ... a molecule? ... to a white star not long ago.. from 8/14 to 9/14 .. if you care then Jingthing is the one to aspire to having a crown and 13/14. 

7 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Village Idiot?

Me, Sir?

Anyway, I am perfectly please to be ranked the Idiot.

I once read the Idiot.

I was impressed by the novel.

But, as is true of the story, I lack intelligence, although I may actually be a genius.

You have made far more than 673 posts. Your genius does not extend to reading what's in front of you.

• Agree 1

On 2/22/2024 at 6:10 AM, 1FinickyOne said:

Maybe they subtract some points for your lies and blatant braggadocio? 

Isn't it nice you can make remarks anonymously, so you can't be sued for defamation?

• Confused 2

On 2/21/2024 at 2:06 PM, cdemundo said:

I think that recent discussions where some members made it clear that confused and sad emojis upset them has led to a lot more confused and sad emojis being posted.

I know i post more of them since knowing that they bug some people.

Me too. I cant help myself.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/22/2024 at 1:25 PM, Lacessit said:

Given the misfortunes you have suffered in Thailand, if I can inject some humour into your day, I am only too happy to do so.

I gave you a thank you for that. However, to be correct, the only misfortune I suffered IN Thailand, was marrying the wrong woman and having to leave. Even though she turned out to be the wrong one, that was only after 5 years and the first 3 1/2 years were just peachy, for the most part.

As for the rest of my many decades of visiting LOS they were for the most part delightful.

Even the last year of my time in LOS, living alone in a very nice hotel near the night market in Chiang Mai was an extremely pleasant one, and I often wish I had been able to continue living there.

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I gave you a thank you for that. However, to be correct, the only misfortune I suffered IN Thailand, was marrying the wrong woman and having to leave. Even though she turned out to be the wrong one, that was only after 5 years and the first 3 1/2 years were just peachy, for the most part.

As for the rest of my many decades of visiting LOS they were for the most part delightful.

Even the last year of my time in LOS, living alone in a very nice hotel near the night market in Chiang Mai was an extremely pleasant one, and I often wish I had been able to continue living there.

Every woman is the wrong woman, you just need to take a few precautions so they can't take too much at their end game.

Their genetic imperative is to change sperm donors regularly and breed with  variety of men.

Essentially no woman is ever satisfied having sex frequently with just one man.

Once you move in and become a couple, the frequency of sex reduces, and they're looking around.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Being serious for the 30 seconds it takes to write this.. you may not like Democrats for Gender issues or the border .. fair enough... but in fact the interest of Trump topics is in fact not some sort of Trump derangement but the psychology of how posters can really think after all that is happened that Trump is good for anything. Hard to get your head around. 

Back to topic I went from three circles connected by sticks ... a molecule? ... to a white star not long ago.. from 8/14 to 9/14 .. if you care then Jingthing is the one to aspire to having a crown and 13/14. 

Nobody thought Trump was good for anything, they just thought Hillary was worse.

And for the next election they now know Biden is worse.

Until 'they' start offering real candidates (with the ability for make decisions for themselves) for elections, and keep on offering their mindless and easily controllable puppets, democracy is finished.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

you may not like Democrats for Gender issues or the border .. fair enough...

Oh, it's much more than that. You just now ignored, for example, the national debt I mentioned, typical of selective perception. With that, we got inflation and wrong-headed, absurdly wasteful spending priorities.

We could go on to talk about homelessness, crime, the hollowing out and destruction of once-great cities, politics of division, censorship, attempt at media control, dual standards, subversion of the justice system, further expansion of the welfare state, and . . . . You get the idea.

Also fair enough, and critically important. 

12 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Posters on Trump topics here haven't the slightest interest in the reasons Trump supporters (or just tolerators, actually), think Trump might be somewhat good, amid all the noise, for correcting many of the problems Biden and his leftists have foisted on the USA.

The hope would be to return more to the previous 4 years (marred at the end by COVID) of low inflation, energy independence (Biden selling off the Strategic Petroleum Reserve--brilliant!), NATO allies coughing up more of their share, peaceful international relations (except for Afghanistan--Trump's plan for withdrawal thwarted by the war lobby, only to be botched by Biden), Iran in its corner after Obama foolishly threw money at them, etc.

I imagine it'll be hard for Trump to do much without inflicting pain. Reagan, or now the Argentine president Javier Milei, had the courage, but they also had a large base of support and no vast disinformation campaign w/ cooperation of the media, big tech, and corporate interests. The Dems are also leaving poison pills to stop him . . . . Tried to do that w/ the immigration portion of the recent spending bill that failed.

With no interest in those reasons, and, indeed, an inability to discuss them anyway without soiling their diapers while parroting the opinion-setting apparatchiks on The View or MSNBC, posters on a Trump topic merely enjoy the same old bashfest with a lot of name-calling, preening themselves on being informed and highly intelligent while leftists undermine them for a Hunger Games-style society. Kind of like middle class supporters of the Bolsheviks later murdered by the Bolsheviks.

Edited by BigStar
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BigStar said:

Oh, it's much more than that. You just now ignored, for example, the national debt I mentioned, typical of selective perception. With that, we got inflation and wrong-headed, absurdly wasteful spending priorities.

We could go on to talk about homelessness, crime, the hollowing out and destruction of once-great cities, politics of division, censorship, attempt at media control, dual standards, subversion of the justice system, further expansion of the welfare state, and . . . . You get the idea.

Also fair enough, and critically important. 

Posters on Trump topics here haven't the slightest interest in the reasons Trump supporters (or just tolerators, actually), think Trump might be somewhat good, amid all the noise, for correcting many of the problems Biden and his leftists have foisted on the USA.

The hope would be to return more to the previous 4 years (marred at the end by COVID) of low inflation, energy independence (Biden selling off the Strategic Petroleum Reserve--brilliant!), NATO allies coughing up more of their share, peaceful international relations (except for Afghanistan--Trump's plan for withdrawal thwarted by the war lobby, only to be botched by Biden), Iran in its corner after Obama foolishly threw money at them, etc.

I imagine it'll be hard for Trump to do much without inflicting pain. Reagan, or now the Argentine president Javier Milei, had the courage, but they also had a large base of support and no vast disinformation campaign w/ cooperation of the media, big tech, and corporate interests. The Dems are also leaving poison pills to stop him . . . . Tried to do that w/ the immigration portion of the recent spending bill that failed.

With no interest in those reasons, and, indeed, an inability to discuss them anyway without soiling their diapers while parroting the opinion-setting apparatchiks on The View or MSNBC, posters on a Trump topic merely enjoy the same old bashfest with a lot of name-calling, preening themselves on being informed and highly intelligent while leftists undermine them for a Hunger Games-style society. Kind of like middle class supporters of the Bolsheviks later murdered by the Bolsheviks.

I could go point by point and attempt to apportion blame here and there to circumstance, or outside forces, or Trump and sometimes Biden, or admit on some topics I am not sure who is to blame which is the case for us all, but if you can't listen and see, really see, that Trump should be out of the question due to his shallowness, clear lack of intellectual intelligence or moral compass that is  required of a president, then there's no point discussing more complex issues.

On media, each media has some bias and something to sell but in my opinion some media treats you with a bit of intelligence and others clearly don't. There is a  good deal of fact checking that goes with the somewhat one sided tone at an MSNBC or a CNN as compared to commentators on Fox or .. ahem .. Newsmax.  Consider that many of the criticisms of Trump are simply reporting what happened. 

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Nobody thought Trump was good for anything, they just thought Hillary was worse.

And for the next election they now know Biden is worse.

Until 'they' start offering real candidates (with the ability for make decisions for themselves) for elections, and keep on offering their mindless and easily controllable puppets, democracy is finished.

I liked Hillary. Could not see a reason for the hate except her being pretty mainstream. The deplorables comment didn't help but it was not targeted at the average Trump lover but a subset that one could objectively argue are a bit deplorable. 

in the last 15 yrs I've received 7 positive posts  ..... WTF are you complaining about ..

Not that I care.

nonsense .......      you do care otherwise why bother complaining.    Get a life ....

54 minutes ago, ABCDBKK said:

Unfair to insult those animals. This will not be elephantitis!!!!!!!!!!

Rhinoceros 

Is...

image.png.a241238caa0db0d3233d8626791d0c21.png

I remember this play, well, from my high school years.

Re:  Mob Mentality.....

We have seen it here, on this forum, if you recall.