Does your wife have stupid friends?

1 minute ago, Prubangboy said:

People are more into my wife than me. I'm more into my wife than me too.

I'm a three-timer too. So is my wife.

Perhaps you should plan for the fourth.........:huh:

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dolf said:

That's why older guys get younger women. More sex, less talking about the weather.

Long may your thing run.

But I'm more into having some laughs than turtleneck ruminating.

Def agree: Boomers are the worst at blathering (and I am one).

46 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Canadians. Theoretically, fairly left by US standards, so should be somewhat on my team. So far, no luck.

Another example:

My wife said she was going to London and was ready for a little cool weather and had just bought a fleece -this was after the hot, but not too hot boondoggle; which I have considerably condensed.

RainMan said: A turtleneck, a turtleneck, a black turtleneck. You can wear it anywhere. If it's cold, you could put on the turtleneck. A black turtle neck, so you could wear it anywhere".

She knows that I'm either checking out or I'm going to troll. Since I ordered food, I can't leave until I eat it.

how was the chow?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Problem is simply that you have only Trump left to talk about now, an all-consuming obsession taking up whatever brain cells you once had. Solution: have your wife bird dog for fellow Trump bashers. They will seem, to you, highly educated, informed, and intelligent, so leading to a VERY enjoyable evening with good company.

They will be highly educated and intelligent     big flop

• Sad 1

Even the best albums ever made have filler tracks. Same with conversations with new people. Is it possible as soon as you hear a mediocre piece you zone out and don't give the rest of the conversation a chance to produce a truly memorable song?

1 hour ago, charleskerins said:

how was the chow?

While that idiot was in broken record-mode about the turtleneck ("It never goes out of style")., I ate two thirds of the waygu beef roll on the table.

And that was a 1,500 baht roll.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, HugoFastor said:

Attaboy, keeping up your house duties. 3x a week whether she/he needs it or not, helps keep poison out of your food. 👍🏼

Actually it's just receiving service for payments. The exact amount of payment, in total, including full tuition for her daughter, won't be revealed.

• Haha 2