The prospect of a second Trump presidency has the intelligence community on edge

Social Media

5 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Stop. That's not what I'm saying. Troll.

People who have no facts or links then play the troll card are the trolls.

Either post facts and links to back up your claims or don't quote me.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, sirineou said:

Good to know, you might like to know that every morning I check the obituaries to see if the fat boy ate his last Big Mack :biggrin: 

but I fail to see how either of this events  increase or decrease trump's  chances, 

Beat me to the punch …

16 minutes ago, proton said:

At least no other country laughs at Trump the way the whole world laughs at Biden and the comedy he has made of the USA. Foreign nations don't all like Trump but most respect him and take him seriously. If were 1963 they would take Trump out the way the did JFK, now its never ending 'Trumped' up court cases. I hope Trump gets re elected, if only to see the liberal tears and hate flowing again. Yahoo etc would implode. 😄

What? Trump's the laughing stock of the world! Very few believe or respect him. Just his brainwashed cult members.

Stunning anyone would want others to cry. Shows what's wrong with America.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Cory1848 said:

I would say that there are entrenched interests in most states -- I prefer that term to “deep state,” and I would agree that entrenched interests can have real power and are generally outside the purview of elections. In China, if you want to call the Chinese Communist Party a “deep state,” up to you, but calling it the “Chinese Communist Party” is more accurate. In Russia, a “deep state” was certainly developing as wealthy oligarchs snapped up state assets after the fall of communism, but they’ve mostly been co-opted by a stronger force. In Thailand, no comment.

In the US, there are certainly entrenched corporate interests who routinely purchase politicians, and maybe that’s what you’re thinking about. But these are ad hoc alliances, not long-standing institutions. The term “corporate interests” is much more accurate.

In short, it’s not quite as simple as you make it out to be. And I would suggest not blindly latching onto every conspiracy theory you read about online.

Post links to back up your claims.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Roo Island said:

What? Trump's the laughing stock of the world! Very few believe or respect him. Just his brainwashed cult members.

You will be crying in November, Biden won't be the loser of course they will ditch him before then

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Behind a paywall. Then its Trudeau and Macron. Macron married a woman who looks like his mum. Trudeau looks like Castro's son. Nobody talks either of them seriously.

Even Trump’s bff Putin mock Trump. I don’t blame Putin as Trump is certainly a useful idiot. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

You are just posting subjective anti Trump rants.

10 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Behind a paywall. Then its Trudeau and Macron. Macron married a woman who looks like his mum. Trudeau looks like Castro's son. Nobody talks either of them seriously.

It's not a paywall. Just sign up and you can read a few articles for free. Great media outlet.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

What facts? Your all over the place!

How old are you? Not one of your posts contains any facts. Just rants. Posts some facts with links to back up your claims.

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

You really need to compare apple to apple. 

Trump Last 10 months, 425,000 people died from Covid-19. Comparatively Biden’s first 10 months saw 353,000 people died from Covid-19. Still not a comparison to be proud off. 

1 hour ago, Dolf said:

Biden had 3 vaccines.

When Trump's 10 months (rather eleven, actually) started begin of March, there were 2-3 Covid deaths. The day of Biden's inauguration, there were 4 409 Covid deaths, as it was during the peak of the second wave.

.https://covidtracking.com/data/national/deaths

106830679-1611753996129-20210127_us_monthly_deaths-1.webp

14 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-un-laughing-729039/

President Trump Is Literally the Laughing stock of the World

The U.N. General Assembly got a good laugh out of the president's attempt to exaggerate his accomplishments

The UN is a joke and Rolling Stone is a music website.

Edited by Dolf

14 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Yes. And right wing news. I try to stay informed and educated. Not go down the misinformation rabbit hole.

How come up don't know the US kills thousands of innocents?

42 minutes ago, proton said:

At least no other country laughs at Trump the way the whole world laughs at Biden and the comedy he has made of the USA. Foreign nations don't all like Trump but most respect him and take him seriously. If were 1963 they would take Trump out the way the did JFK, now its never ending 'Trumped' up court cases. I hope Trump gets re elected, if only to see the liberal tears and hate flowing again. Yahoo etc would implode. 😄

The guy is no more then a village idiot. he should be in jail for the rest of his life the dirty filthy scamming mongrel.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, candide said:

Mike Pompeo.

Wait a minute! Pompeo, It's Trump's deep state! 🤣

If Trump is re-elected, it will

not be a deep state but an overt authoritarian state that will go after his enemies. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/27/2024 at 12:14 PM, Walker88 said:

No doubt you are extremely well versed on what the agency does and what the DoJ does....LOL

Apparently you take exception to the DoJ enforcing the law?

If trump wanted to stay out of legal trouble, he would have refrained from his crime spree. He didn't refrain, and now is paying the price.

Just an enforcement wing of the left.  Which is why Joe, Hunter and Hillary and others on the left all seem to be immune from any prosecution.  Not because they’re innocent.  

Selective prosecution.

Notice the upswing in domestic (USA)  violence and lack of prosecution during the Biden administration.  Of course, you won’t hear about this on the liberal news sites.

You, Mr Intelligence of all people should know that.

Trump is a real threat to liberals and RINOS in the beltway.  He’s not part of the biggest good ol boy network in the nation so they seek every trick in the book to keep him from running.  It’s not working out according 

to their plan though.  He’s doing better than ever thanks to people like you.

And you couldn’t figure this out after a career in intelligence.  Perfect reason to clean house.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

If Trump is re-elected, it will

not be a deep state but an overt authoritarian state that will go after his enemies. 

Sounds good. Drain the swamp. They are all crooks and murderers anyway.

7 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Just an enforcement wing of the left.  Which is why Joe, Hunter and Hillary and others on the left all seem to be immune from any prosecution.  Not because they’re innocent.  

Selective prosecution.

Notice the upswing in domestic (USA)  violence and lack of prosecution during the Biden administration.  Of course, you won’t hear about this on the liberal news sites.

You, Mr Intelligence of all people should know that.

Trump is a real threat to liberals and RINOS in the beltway.  He’s not part of the biggest good ol boy network in the nation so they seek every trick in the book to keep him from running.  It’s not working out according 

to their plan though.  He’s doing better than ever thanks to people like you.

And you couldn’t figure this out after a career in intelligence.  Perfect reason to clean house.

You really need a better source for your news. Seriously.

• Haha 1

•  
1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

You really need to compare apple to apple. 

Trump Last 10 months, 425,000 people died from Covid-19. Comparatively Biden’s first 10 months saw 353,000 people died from Covid-19. Still not a comparison to be proud off. 

Rotten apples. It's not really a comparison at all. Now tell me again, when did the vaccines get rolled out?

Edited by nauseus
Rotten apples