The prospect of a second Trump presidency has the intelligence community on edge

Social Media

2 hours ago, ThailandYoda said:

And every expat is ex-CIA or Navy SEAL. There were 500 Navy Seals in Vietnam & I've met all 10,000 of them in SEA

Also almost every brit I met was in SAAS, few worked with Govt. military contractors like Raytheon. All were very big "back than".

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

Also almost every brit I met was in SAAS, few worked with Govt. military contractors like Raytheon. All were very big "back than".

What's the, 'SAAS'.........?  🤔

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

pardon, typo. SAS >>> Special Air Service. 

Oh, me being British, and living in LOS for a very long time, I have never heard anyone say they were in the SAS..

But I do know a number of folk on here that have been in the services........😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LosLobo said:

The prospect of a second trump presidency has the former Australia PM Malcolm Turnbull on edge too.

'Trump's 'creepy' embrace of Putin is a threat to Australian security' says Turnbull.

Mr Turnbull served as prime minister for part of Mr Trump's first term in office and says he observed his "awe" for Putin.

"When you see Trump with Putin, as I have on a few occasions, he's like the 12-year-old boy who goes to high school and meets the captain of the football team. My hero!

"It is really creepy … the creepiness was palpable," he said.

Trump's 'creepy' embrace of Putin a threat to Australian security, says Turnbull (msn.com)

How does this work then?

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/the-three-australian-pms-who-were-even-more-unpopular-than-donald-trump-20180111-h0grlp.html

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, nauseus said:

You tell me !

But what is notable about your post is:

'It's the record Donald Trump could do without: the lowest approval rating of any US president during their first year in office'.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, nauseus said:

Your link featured quotes from Turnbull, who trashes Trump but was an even more unpopular leader than him.

Can you see how stupid that is?    

That's because he was a Liberal (conservative) PM. They're always unpopular. Gillard's problem was that she advocated a carbon tax but then the fossil fuel propaganda machine spent huge money on a disinformation campaign opposing it and the yobbos swallowed it. She backtracked on it as a result which was a huge mistake, ruining her credibility. Now the taxpayers foot the bill for the climate change disaster.